Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (4654 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by bluespice(f): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2010
;d
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Eyyy calm urself. . . lipsrsealed infact i am getting up my tyme is up and i need 2 go *Races out the door*

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the bedroom.  tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Pweety4me(f): 7:17am On Mar 08, 2010
Sagamite:

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the bedroom. tongue
I was only doin u a favour. . .y repay me wif evil? sad
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by netotse(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
oyb:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=238046;type=avatar

oya - who is smurf -  cheesy cheesy
it doesn't, matter anyone of them will do. . .that pic is like christmas come early!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by LAX89(m): 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2010
@AqRiUs Age

I come to that Library but I'm in Brampt. where r u?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by AqRiUsAge(f): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2010
LAX89:

@AqRiUs Age

I come to that Library but I'm in Brampt. where r u?

Library? What library?

I'm in northern Ontario.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by spikedcylinder: 11:48am On Mar 09, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2010
Oh, my ikebe is back. kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by spikedcylinder: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2010
Lemme jor, we've broken up. angry angry angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2010
Ehn, whatever!

If that is the way you feel, you can go but leave my ikebe behind, don't take them with you. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by na2day2(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lemme jor, we've broken up. angry angry angry

finally, i have been waiting for this glorious day, Sagamite, ur loss my gain. tongue tongue emmm, excuse me miss, may i have a word with u? cool cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Kunbee: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
Member: Idleflirt

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=28635

Description of pix: Wearing blue top, looking sideways bewildling at something.

Says to me: [I just showed her a yatch I bought. And she is thinking] Whoo, work must be going good. His bonus must have been nice this year. I still can't believe I was the one that nailed him down.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by TOPE20001(f): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2010
Sagamite:

Na wah for this girl o!

wetin be na wa. . .abeg analyse fast fast cheesy
she is one of the beautiful chics we have hia wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

wetin be na wa. . .abeg analyse fast fast cheesy
she is one of the beautiful chics we have hia wink

Yep.

Everything about her (hair, face, lips, smile, ding, dong, blah, blah) is just too cute cute cute cute.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2010
Member: nomanicole (2)

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=228056

Description of pix: Wearing red top, smiling cutely and resting on the wall

Says to me: [I met her 2 weeks earlier. Unfortunately, I have just been abruptly and urgently posted abroad for 3 months to overhaul a struggling office of the firm. I decide to deviate from my route to the airport and see her. She is at her uni library and comes out to see me. I tell her what was on and say] I really will be looking forward to seeing you when I get back [She is shocked, blushing and happy, saying] I can't believe you made all that effort to drive all this way to say that instead of calling on the way to the airport. [And she shyly adds] I hope to see you soon when you get back.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by TOPE20001(f): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
Sagamite:

Says to me: [I met her 2 weeks earlier. Unfortunately, I have just been abruptly and urgently posted abroad for 3 months to overhaul a struggling office of the firm. I decide to deviate from my route to the airport and see her. She is at her uni library and comes out to see me. I tell her what was on and say] I really will be looking forward to see you when I get back [She is shocked, blushing and happy, saying] I can't believe you made all that effort to drive all this way to say that instead of calling on the way to the airport. [And she shyly adds] I hope to see you soon when you get back.

Lmao . . . . . . u are so good at this cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by AqRiUsAge(f): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
^^^ isnt he though
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by r231(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2010
LMAO@ Sagamite. the first one was HILARIOUS.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Pweety4me(f): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by na2day2(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2010
Sagamite:

Says to me: [I met her 2 weeks earlier. Unfortunately, I have just been abruptly and urgently posted abroad for 3 months to overhaul a struggling office of the firm. I decide to deviate from my route to the airport and see her. She is at her uni library and comes out to see me. I tell her what was on and say] I really will be looking forward to see you when I get back [She is shocked, blushing and happy, saying] I can't believe you made all that effort to drive all this way to say that instead of calling on the way to the airport. [And she shyly adds] I hope to see you soon when you get back.

she use to be fine ooo, what happened to her?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Sagamite(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2010
na2day?:

she use to be fine ooo, what happened to her?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My friend, stop taking the home-made buruku and go and buy Gulder if you want to shack!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by na2day2(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
Sagamite:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

My friend, stop taking the home-made buruku and go and buy Gulder if you want to shack!

no vex, na gulder i shack ooo, i just found out that it has expired lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
FL Gators:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=450216

She's beautiful cool

She is beyond beautiful!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by ceasyc(f): 4:18am On Mar 11, 2010
FL Gators:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=450216

She's beautiful cool

pic niceeeeeeee
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by candylips(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
hmm
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by Kunbee: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
Wetin undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] by candylips(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? / Nigeria Police Force: Duty, Professionalism & Restoring Public Trust, Etc. / Cute Cameroon Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.