Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,415 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) (24639 Views)

O2 Concert: Davido Goes On Shopping Spree, Shows Off Long List Of Bills He Paid / Chika Ike Now Looking Curvy, Gives Advice On Holding On To Life (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Goes On Gucci Spree To Please New Boyfriend [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by TunezMedia: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2017
The former Hypertek singer must feel like he spent a lifetime in detention as he has been busy lavishing wealth just to get up to date.

DMW music act, Dammy Krane has been flaunting goodies from his recent shopping spree on gram calling it Life updates.

Ever since his release from detention, the singer has developed a new habit of splurging on designers and showing it off on social media.

See some below...

www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/dammy-krane-splurge-on-designers-to.html

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:11am On Oct 18, 2017
Oya nice one

comedy of d day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kQVMEcPEag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Infajay(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Lia Mohammed cousin.. I pray this guy make heaven

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2017
It's a pity that this boy didn't have sense
grin

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by NicoBaba(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2017
so far u paid in cash.. no yawa..small time now u will start saying ur house help used d wrong ATM code on ur card.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by braine(m): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Seen.
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
grin
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by chuckskaycee: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
do make sure he pays cash
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Thief!
The next kakanfo of Yoruba land after Adams

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Dammy krane nr wor get sense abi??
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2017
Where is this f*ck? I know I still have one left to give, and I left it somewhere here... Should be around here somewhere..

Oh, here you are...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2017
see this guy trying hard to convince Nigerians his card issues was not due to his broke account...

you better live ur life and not try to impress others before u grow broke...

guys wey carry no dey flaunt am....#pis

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by tolanibae(f): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2017
Damilare, o tun ti bere

3 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by funnynation(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by davodyguy: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2017
no Gucci?
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2017
With whose cards?

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by davodyguy: 11:05am On Oct 18, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Thief!

He thief your asset?

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Benjom(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2017
this was here yesterday
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by mmmustapha(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2017
grin grin with what did he paid for the transaction hope is cash ooh. make we no hear another story
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by marvin902(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2017
WOBBISH undecided undecided
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Nathan2016: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2017
Is your life, live it as it please you....
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by valdes00(m): 11:07am On Oct 18, 2017
She asked "What do I do for a living?
Then I replied, "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment of over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and investing in business opportunities across England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France etc."
She was excited but she neva knew I was talking about Bet9ja...

10 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by gaeul(f): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Simon0147(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Mad boy angryMad boy
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Poor boy angry
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Wiseoldman: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2017
This guy lacks decorum...
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2017
Wizkid is still the greatest
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2017
How is this news?

Broke ass guy trying so hard to prove he has what he does not have undecided

Lubbish
Re: Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
he will soon update his prison duration

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weflo "Elele": Nkogbu Franklin Ikenna Says Enugu Has Best Governor. Fans React / Nollywood Actress Empress Njamah Dazzles In New Photos / Ebube Nwagbo At A Movie Première In Liberia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.