Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem (26753 Views)

TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date / Where Is TSTV? / Where Is TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Lomprico2: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2017
dbynonetwork:
It was a scam...

Do u really know what a scam is?

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by HAH: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Safe to say tstv started on bad footing, I wonder if they can get the euphoria they got at the launch that failed
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by horlus(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2017
According to internal sources . What I learnt is that when they were preparing to startup the tstv project they manufactured about 5000 decoders with the hope that Nigerians will gradually buy into the idea. But when they came out with the product plan they were overwhelmed because the acceptance was massive, luckily immediately after the launch an investor came in, now they have ordered for about 500000 decoders. The issue is selling the 5000 will let the decoders available to copy cats to pirate the decoders which they are guarding against.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by hyuga(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2017
by November we shall know where they are. Let's be patient. launch date isn't sales date. we have seen big OEM like Samsung and Apple launching devices but sales commencing a month later but opened for pre order. Let's see what they have to say next month.
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by ninjasta: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2017
what ever the case i still trust TSTV and you wait till 1NOV as promise then we will see who is foolish
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by olayinkajnr(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2017
I share the same view
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by hermosa7: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2017
massinola:
Renowned sport analyst Biola Kazeem has taken to Twitter to express his thoughts on the inability of TSTV to commence operation 17 days after launching. He also flayed Nigerians on their gullibility and willingness to accept promises without questioning

See his tweets below

If you want to understand why MMM cleaned out in Nigeria,just looked at how supposedly even educated people gobbled TSTV’s promises

A company shows up, promises illogical things & when you ask normal questions, you are labelled an unpatriotic enemy & shouted down

All explanations as to how TV rights work met deaf ears. Supposedly educated people who should know better too jumped on the wagon

It is 17 days after launch, no decoder, no transmission & letters of disassociation from supposed channels partners are piling up.

It is tragic that Nigerians are so gullible. So easily moved by promises too good to be true. So unquestioning & lacking curiosity.

Where in the world is premium cable content cheap? Where in the world is a luxury service deemed a commodity & sold at value prices?

It is only in Nigeria that even educated people are convinced PREMIUM entertainment content should be cheap. HITV tried that model & failed

To disguise the mass foolishness of gobbling up promises without questions, DSTV is now said to be sabotaging TSTV. How so? No answer.

How come DSTV did not sabotage StarTimes who are doing extremely well? Kwese who have done some solid work in rights acquisition. How?

Then came the “TSTV is our own.”How so?You have shares there?Your father has shares there?You will get a share of profits?How is it our own?

Supposedly educated said TSTV will employ 5,000 Nigerians so we must support. The people in the DSTV ecosystem in Nigeria are who? Japanese

The people in the Startimes and Kwese ecosystem are from Nicaragua apparently. Only TSTV will employ Nigerians.Epidemic ignorance lives here

The cable TV category is powered by content you have acquired. It is not powered by faux patriotism, or tax breaks or anything else.

If TSTV are serious, they will invest money in acquiring the content people want to watch & not make false promises.

No serious company “launches” and products remain inaccessible for over month. Logic will tell you something doesn’t add up.

But logic doesn’t live in Nigeria. Only ignorance. That’s why MMM took all your life savings. That’s why TSTV got tax break from FG

That’s why people believed you can show content someone BOUGHT exclusively. That’s why you think DSTV is an enemy & TSTV is ours.

Till logic replaces ignorance even with supposedly educated people, there will be more MMMs preying on the mass idiocy of Nigerians. Selah.

http://naijaparrot.com/where-is-tstv-nigeria-17-days-after-launch-biola-kazeem/

Do you even know what launch date means?
I am in touch with TStv and what they are doing right now is testing their signals and all with the 5000 decoders they have already given away.

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by ibietela2(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2017
sinaj:
Hehehe

Reality has dawn on them.

I hope tstv proove them wrong tho coz am after the data that comes with it sad

Where in PH biko?
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by hermosa7: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2017
massinola:
Renowned sport analyst Biola Kazeem has taken to Twitter to express his thoughts on the inability of TSTV to commence operation 17 days after launching. He also flayed Nigerians on their gullibility and willingness to accept promises without questioning

See his tweets below

If you want to understand why MMM cleaned out in Nigeria,just looked at how supposedly even educated people gobbled TSTV’s promises

A company shows up, promises illogical things & when you ask normal questions, you are labelled an unpatriotic enemy & shouted down

All explanations as to how TV rights work met deaf ears. Supposedly educated people who should know better too jumped on the wagon

It is 17 days after launch, no decoder, no transmission & letters of disassociation from supposed channels partners are piling up.

It is tragic that Nigerians are so gullible. So easily moved by promises too good to be true. So unquestioning & lacking curiosity.

Where in the world is premium cable content cheap? Where in the world is a luxury service deemed a commodity & sold at value prices?

It is only in Nigeria that even educated people are convinced PREMIUM entertainment content should be cheap. HITV tried that model & failed

To disguise the mass foolishness of gobbling up promises without questions, DSTV is now said to be sabotaging TSTV. How so? No answer.

How come DSTV did not sabotage StarTimes who are doing extremely well? Kwese who have done some solid work in rights acquisition. How?

Then came the “TSTV is our own.”How so?You have shares there?Your father has shares there?You will get a share of profits?How is it our own?

Supposedly educated said TSTV will employ 5,000 Nigerians so we must support. The people in the DSTV ecosystem in Nigeria are who? Japanese

The people in the Startimes and Kwese ecosystem are from Nicaragua apparently. Only TSTV will employ Nigerians.Epidemic ignorance lives here

The cable TV category is powered by content you have acquired. It is not powered by faux patriotism, or tax breaks or anything else.

If TSTV are serious, they will invest money in acquiring the content people want to watch & not make false promises.

No serious company “launches” and products remain inaccessible for over month. Logic will tell you something doesn’t add up.

But logic doesn’t live in Nigeria. Only ignorance. That’s why MMM took all your life savings. That’s why TSTV got tax break from FG

That’s why people believed you can show content someone BOUGHT exclusively. That’s why you think DSTV is an enemy & TSTV is ours.

Till logic replaces ignorance even with supposedly educated people, there will be more MMMs preying on the mass idiocy of Nigerians. Selah.

http://naijaparrot.com/where-is-tstv-nigeria-17-days-after-launch-biola-kazeem/

I am in touch with TStv and what they are doing right now is testing their signals and all with the 5000 decoders they have already given away.
November 1st is the date ordinary people like you and me will be able to get it to buy around.
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Lomprico2: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2017
9japrof:
These and other things I mentioned in a previous thread and I was labeled a DSTV agent.

Even if you have a good invention and yu can't get ur acts right to place it in the hands of the end consumers, then you have a bad product that would rake in debts for you.

That's TSTV for you, even if their products are ready now, they can never pulled the crowd they pulled before. The anxiety and enthusiasm about the product is all gone

Who told u d anxiey is down? They said they will start selling from nov 1 and we are chilling waiting for that date while dealing with other issues in life. Until they disappoint on that nov 1 them we can write them off. I'll then go and buy kwese tv. This tstv ish made me know about them. Fuçk dstv still tongue

5 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by davit: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2017
My question is : if DSTV is not a saboteur, how come CTL is not available in evry part of Nigeria since their Inception in Nigeria? Why are they not in at least major cities like Lagos and the likes where DSTV holds sway? I hope someone is connecting my line of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by hermosa7: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2017
whateverkay:
sad TsTv is bound to fail and they will fail. They're full of unrealistic promises as if all Nigerians are gullible. What kind of company launches without having products or contents available for sale? Anything omo Nna handles has some colorful fraud written all over it. Remember the MMM guy who made billions and ran to Singapore to have wedding in a yacht was an omo Nna from the east side. Make una use una brain my people. Dstv remains the best option

November 1st is the date ordinary people like you and me will be able to get it to buy around.
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by calberian: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2017
toluxa1:
Haters have started again. Even if they want to start selling on Christmas day, we will wait. We ain't in no hurry. Apple launches their products and begins sales many weeks afterward. Same with Google and other top World tech companies and people simply WAIT for it! So we wait, no challenge at all. It's normal. It's funny how people expected products to be all over the country the next day after launch?

Wa gbayi!
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Dam5reey(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2017
And someone thinks 5k will kill us!

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by tmeg: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2017
whateverkay:
sad TsTv is bound to fail and they will fail. They're full of unrealistic promises as if all Nigerians are gullible. What kind of company launches without having products or contents available for sale? Anything omo Nna handles has some colorful fraud written all over it. Remember the MMM guy who made billions and ran to Singapore to have wedding in a yacht was an omo Nna from the east side. Make una use una brain my people. Dstv remains the best option

Make your findings very well No1 person in MMM Nigeria is an Afonja, condemning Umu Nna is not the solution rather condemn a company as an entity stop tribalism it doesn't pay.
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by KemjikaEme: 7:51am On Oct 18, 2017
whateverkay:
Aren't you being stupidly stereotypical by associating every Omo nna and Igbos with fraud?
Is it difficult for you to criticize the supposedly failure of TSTV business without dragging ethnicity into it?
Is it the only indigenious Business enterprise that has failed to live up to it's promise? It is too early to ascertain if TSTV has failed,the least you can do is to wish them well and stop projecting bias because it's an Igbo man's business.
I understand that Nigerians are bigots but what you just wrote up there is sheer display of foolishness conditioned by your obvious prejudice against Igbos.
The Kazeem guy criticized the failure of TSTV to start operations but you just had to bring ethnicity into it! I pity Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Arelyn: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Patience is Bae like someone said but I don't believe delivering a content as this is not achievable as Mr Kazeem wants us to believe.
1.This same content was delivered by sky in Europe with the launch of the sky-box; though it's expensive but it's still pay per view.
2.football is the most important package( most especially premier league and champions league) that this TSTV need to gain the ground and its not as expensive as DSTV makes us to pay.
3. I would not totally doubt the effort of DSTV to stifle out life from TSTV, it's all part of the business and DSTV can't give startimes a run for their money because the main package is not being delivered by startimes.

I would be expectant and if there is no hope, will just take it as one of Nigerian leaders during campaign..lolz

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by sinaj(f): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2017
ibietela2:

Where in PH biko?
at ur backyard tongue
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 18, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Aren't you being stupidly stereotypical by associating every Omo nna and Igbos with fraud?
Is it difficult for you to criticize the supposedly failure of TSTV management without dragging ethnicity into it?
Is it the only indigenious Business enterprise that has failed to live up to it's promise?
I understand that Nigerians are bigots but what you just wrote up there is sheer display of foolishness conditioned by your obvious prejudice against Igbos.

Are you high on cheap crack? Where did u see igbo in my post? Is nna another name for igbo? Tribalist
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by KekeNash(f): 7:56am On Oct 18, 2017
You can't start a company with the aim of destroying other, you will fall dismally.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by ibietela2(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2017
sinaj:
at ur backyard tongue

Be serious joor, my backyard is a company.
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by sinaj(f): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
ibietela2:

Be serious joor, my backyard is a company.
i live in that Company lol

Am very serz. You can ask Chidi ur neigbour. He is my frnd
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by ElsonMorali: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:

Bad Belle everywhere.
Na una eye e go happen soon.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided undecided

embarassed embarassed embarassed

cry cry cry

cool
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by davit: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Lomprico2:

Who told u d anxiey is down? They said they will start selling from nov 1 and we are chilling waiting for that date while dealing with other issues in life. Until they disappoint on that nov 1 them we can write them off. I'll then go and buy kwese tv. This tstv ish made me know about them. Fuçk dstv still tongue

Please how do we get this kwese TV? The cost and subscriptions plan. The website not indicating that.
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by userplainly(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2017
prettyesther20:
Stop with the hating. Be patriotic for once.

One thing i know for sure is "something" greater is hindering them.
Ona go kill person.... I said it was a scam jus like all the promises made by buhari bfo elected, like MMM n Nnamdi KANU but everyone insulted me........SEE ONA LIFE NOW? HOW E B ONA... U PEOPLE R JUS TOO GULLIBLE, NOW ONE IDIOT HAS BROUGHT RUMOURS OF ARMY FORCING MONKEY POX VACCINES ON CHILDREN M YALL BELIEVED..... See how women were rushing their children from schools yesterday...... SMALL SENSE 90% OF NIGERIANS NEVER GET
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by gbastarlink: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2017
I remain patient till next month ,God bless Nigeria
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by userplainly(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2017
hermosa7:

Guy!!! U big pass this cheap lie....
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by ibietela2(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2017
sinaj:
i live in that Company lol

Am very serz. You can ask Chidi ur neigbour. He is my frnd

Lie lie...... I dey come inbox, can't leave this damsel in distress
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Lomprico2: 8:18am On Oct 18, 2017
davit:

Please how do we get this kwese TV? The cost and subscriptions plan. The website not indicating that.

I heard its 5k too. Subscription is 3500 I think, not sure though.
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by userplainly(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2017
ninjasta:
what ever the case i still trust TSTV
and you wait till 1NOV as promise then we will
see who is foolish
Naso nnamdi KANU talk o.....wait for October 1..... Where is kanu now? Tstv no go launch anything joor..... Just another cheap stunts... I bet they can't beat star times or joytv
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Ndupat(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2017
It had high hopes, but really, how can a company lunch a product without the product.
Funny though.... But I still await in patience to see what comes up next.
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by userplainly(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Lomprico2:

I heard its 5k too. Subscription is 3500 I think, not sure though.
Buy dstv, do ur 3k sub... Buh ona go say "no" .... Money weh Nigerians doh spend on startimes, Joytv, Hitv, CTL, strong and some illegal cable doh reach to acquire dstv n enjoy ur shows... Even Gotv sef na almost waste of money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name Five Of Your Best Netflix Series / Bbnaija: Neo Evicted From The Big Brother House / Bbtitans Juicy Jay & Jenni O Intense Moment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.