Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem (26782 Views)

TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date / Where Is TSTV? / Where Is TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by makky555(f): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
whateverkay:
sad TsTv is bound to fail and they will fail. They're full of unrealistic promises as if all Nigerians are gullible. What kind of company launches without having products or contents available for sale? Anything omo Nna handles has some colorful fraud written all over it. Remember the MMM guy who made billions and ran to Singapore to have wedding in a yacht was an omo Nna from the east side. Make una use una brain my people. Dstv remains the best option

Afonja perv...

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
I thought Biodun Qazeem get sense, now it is clear he is dumb. TSTV said full operation starts November. Moreover lunching a product doesn't mean it will be available for consumers instantly.
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Ola5TP: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
massinola:
Have been meaning to ask their whereabout.
Don't u hear about November 1st? U are one of Tstv enemies. Tstv is hear to stay whether u like it or not
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by KingsleyCEO: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2017
When I saw Lie Mo in the lunch venue, I gave up on TSTV... grin grin during the lunch I was expecting to see the machines and all of those sort...
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Ola5TP: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2017
massinola:
Renowned sport analyst Biola Kazeem has taken to Twitter to express his thoughts on the inability of TSTV to commence operation 17 days after launching. He also flayed Nigerians on their gullibility and willingness to accept promises without questioning

See his tweets below

If you want to understand why MMM cleaned out in Nigeria,just looked at how supposedly even educated people gobbled TSTV’s promises

A company shows up, promises illogical things & when you ask normal questions, you are labelled an unpatriotic enemy & shouted down

All explanations as to how TV rights work met deaf ears. Supposedly educated people who should know better too jumped on the wagon

It is 17 days after launch, no decoder, no transmission & letters of disassociation from supposed channels partners are piling up.

It is tragic that Nigerians are so gullible. So easily moved by promises too good to be true. So unquestioning & lacking curiosity.

Where in the world is premium cable content cheap? Where in the world is a luxury service deemed a commodity & sold at value prices?

It is only in Nigeria that even educated people are convinced PREMIUM entertainment content should be cheap. HITV tried that model & failed

To disguise the mass foolishness of gobbling up promises without questions, DSTV is now said to be sabotaging TSTV. How so? No answer.

How come DSTV did not sabotage StarTimes who are doing extremely well? Kwese who have done some solid work in rights acquisition. How?

Then came the “TSTV is our own.”How so?You have shares there?Your father has shares there?You will get a share of profits?How is it our own?

Supposedly educated said TSTV will employ 5,000 Nigerians so we must support. The people in the DSTV ecosystem in Nigeria are who? Japanese

The people in the Startimes and Kwese ecosystem are from Nicaragua apparently. Only TSTV will employ Nigerians.Epidemic ignorance lives here

The cable TV category is powered by content you have acquired. It is not powered by faux patriotism, or tax breaks or anything else.

If TSTV are serious, they will invest money in acquiring the content people want to watch & not make false promises.

No serious company “launches” and products remain inaccessible for over month. Logic will tell you something doesn’t add up.

But logic doesn’t live in Nigeria. Only ignorance. That’s why MMM took all your life savings. That’s why TSTV got tax break from FG

That’s why people believed you can show content someone BOUGHT exclusively. That’s why you think DSTV is an enemy & TSTV is ours.

Till logic replaces ignorance even with supposedly educated people, there will be more MMMs preying on the mass idiocy of Nigerians. Selah.

http://naijaparrot.com/where-is-tstv-nigeria-17-days-after-launch-biola-kazeem/
Don't u here of November 1st? U are enemy of Tstv. Whether u love it or not, they are here to stay
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Ola5TP: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2017
whateverkay:
sad TsTv is bound to fail and they will fail. They're full of unrealistic promises as if all Nigerians are gullible. What kind of company launches without having products or contents available for sale? Anything omo Nna handles has some colorful fraud written all over it. Remember the MMM guy who made billions and ran to Singapore to have wedding in a yacht was an omo Nna from the east side. Make una use una brain my people. Dstv remains the best option
Tstv will not fail by God's grace, those wishing Tstv to fail will fail before them. Enemies of progress
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by ibietela2(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2017
sinaj:
i live in that Company lol

Am very serz. You can ask Chidi ur neigbour. He is my frnd
I sent you a PM o..
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by MrBigiman: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2017
Lovely and blessed write up. TSTV is dead on arrival. One ponzihater warned about MMM and GHWW, but several kicked. TSTV is worse than MMM, because while MMM delivered on their promises initially, TSTV crashed before it even started. Again, shame!
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by syllas007: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
lacidi:
With all the talk about how Nigeria is paying the highest DSTV subscription I just decided this morning to google the prices of Satellite TV subscriptions in US, UK and some selected African countries. What I saw was really an eye opener (see below) as it appears as if Nigeria actually pays the lowest. I will really want people living in these countries to confirm if the information I got online is accurate or not.

See the prices:

USA
Dish network
Premium $80/month = N28800
Cheapest Plan $40/month = N14400

DirectTV
Premium $125/month = N45108
Cheapest plan $30/month = 10800

UK
Sky Premium GBP60/mth = N28528
Virgin GBP55/mth = N26150

AFRICA

GHANA (DSTV)
Premium – GHC330 = N26,900
Access – GHC35 = N2,846

SOUTH AFRICA (DSTV)
Premium – R789 = N21,232
Access – R99 = N2,600

ANGOLA (DSTV)
Mega – AKZ13400 = N28738
Access – AKZ1,650 = N3538

CHAD/CAMEROUN (DSTV)
Premium - $82 = N29591
Access - $12 = N4,330

NIGERIA (DSTV)
Premium – N14,700
Access – N1900
why not put the exchange rate at 1 to 1

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Kayleb26(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
whateverkay:

Biola Kazeem made his points without soiling his hands with ethnic bias...

But you? No way! And you are "one Nigeria"...

Let's until we try to be a part of the solution we'll always have more problems than we can solve
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by zombader(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
I think it's bad when you do a hatchet job denigrating the hustles of others when you have no substance yourself. Reading through the rubbish written here, I'm marveled at the level of pull down syndrome and the venomous aspersions cast on TSTV. You are talking about scam,what do you understand by scam? Have you seen anyone who as patronized their service as of yet? So, who did they scam, whose money was collected and was refused service? You are now equating this with MMM. Well, you are either callous or you are doing a hatchet job. If you are to be taken seriously as a media person, did you approach TSTV for reasons they've not been on? No! But u can stay somewhere typing gibberish. If you are just hating, you need God, but if this is a hatchet job, your future business endeavors are already in jeopardy.

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by WIXE(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
TSTV would hv been one the best,, they hv d intrest of the cistomers at heart,, probably DSTV hv bribed our money addicted govt . To kick them out,,,, something is fishy here
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by 2Mekus: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Even if TSTV fails, Biola Kazeem does not have any locus standi to weep for DSTV most exploited Nigerian Subscribers. Matter of fact, Kazeem will be celebrating TSTV failure. He is the Marketing Manager of Star Times and would therefore be highly relieved that another competitor for his employers has crumbled.
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
i think i will buy Gotv this ones are not really good
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by lacidi: 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Why did Tstv remove the channels list from their website? Hmm. Something is really fishy.
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by BeingAkorede(m): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Here.. Busy branding the Sub Dealer

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by BeingAkorede(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tstv loading...

Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by dollarnaira: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2017
lacidi:
Why did Tstv remove the channels list from their website? Hmm. Something is really fishy.

Upgrading site ni na
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by vinceyinnovation: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2017
BeingAkorede:
Here.. Busy branding the Sub Dealer

i also want to be a subdealer and also help to advertise their brand. pls how can i do it?
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by dollarnaira: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by ameh99: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
whateverkay:

Dstv agent spotted.......
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by tck2000(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2019
hmm
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by pappybarry(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lol. I thought they are working already.. Vskit would have aired it on tstv
Re: Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem by tck2000(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Acts In Professor Johnbull Episode (Video) / What's Wrong With DSTV? / Name Five Of Your Best Netflix Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.