Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba (17167 Views)

If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Get Paid While Shopping - Phones, Powerbank, Laptops... / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba by korban3134(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
SIMPLY WHATSAPP ME ON 08038708318 SEE AND TO ORDER FOR GENUINE PHONE BRANDS LIKE XIAOMI, LE ECO, DOOGEE, LEAGOO ETC...GOOGLE THEM IF YOU'RE IN DOUBT...2GB RAM, HD ANTI SCRATCH SCREEN, 1.4GHz PROCESSORS, 4000MAH BATTERIES ETC FOR LESS THAN NGN 32,000(DELIVERY CHARGE INCLUSIVE)!!.....AVOID THE HEAD ACHE AND UNECCESSARY RISKS OF BUYING AT A SHOP WHERE YOU'RE NOT ALWAYS SURE OF AUTHENTICITY. ALL PHONES ARE ORDERED DIRECTLY FROM THEIR OFFICIAL STORE IN CHINA.
Re: 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba by DONADAMS(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
lol...chai...Nigeria... Ikeja worse
Re: 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba by ponti93(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
D funny tin is aba boys dey learn for where emeka offor boys, (onitsha) dey... Or computer villa boys... D tin us its always better to buy from branded stores like, slot, fine brothers, guaranty network e. T. C if u want to avoid stories, tho they might be costlier.
Re: 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba by chopcy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
number 2 is just useless we dont beat
Re: 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba by Nosikebit(m): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
sarutobie:
Oh the irony! You’re safer buying goods in Aba than in onitsha or Lagos..
onitsha is the worst ... if u are not an igbo boy better still an onitsha boy dont dare venture into onitsha market. I pity you if you try it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Can I Migrate From MTN Pulse To Beta Talk / Removable Vs Non-removable Battery Phones; Which One To Choose? / With Etisalat Easyflex I Have Total Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.