Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Mini Importation Course Full Break Down.get It Now - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Mini Importation Course Full Break Down.get It Now (687 Views)

Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria / A Complete Free Guide To Mini Importation Business / Mini Importation D Secret Of Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Course Full Break Down.get It Now by Johnny1234: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
I am giving this information to help somebody get started. The mini importation course was written by an ardent Netpreneur in that aspect of business.

What you will learn in the importation course

INTRODUCTION
1.0 What is importation
1.1 The industry overview worldwide
1.2 The profit projection
BEFORE IMPORTING
2.1 Your Niche Your Success recipe
2.2 Sourcing for genuine suppliers
2.3 How to pay for the products
2.4 How to ship your products to your country at the earliest possible time.
NOW THAT YOU HAVE IMPORTED
3.1 The platform to sell you items
NOW THAT YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER
4.1 Marketing your products
4.2 How to ship to your customers
4.3 How to get paid for product sales
4.4 Repeat the process

To get more information on to get this, message me on whatsapp on 08099549559

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Itunes Card In Good Rate Honest Win Get Pay Instantly / I Buy Itunes And Other Gift Cards!!! / Gorgeous Hats And Fascinators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.