Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment (5719 Views)

Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk / Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First / Mother's Day: Tiwa Savage Reveals What She Went Through When She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by craix(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mavin Queen Tiwa Savage, revels some information about her to Vanguard Newspaper that her most embarrassing moment in her life is when a Banky W saw her unclothedness.

Speaking with Vanguard, the pop singer explained how Banky W drew her attention to a certain part of her body that was exposed. She said,

”My dress for my stage performance at 2face’s album launch arrived very late. Literally, it came in 5 minutes before I was supposed to mount the stage.

“I didn’t have time to try it on before my performance. The MC announced: ‘Next on stage is rising star, Tiwa Savage.’ So I quickly put it on.

As soon as I was walking up stage, the zip ripped at the back and I didn’t even realise. “Banky saw it and was like ‘Oh my God! Your whole back is opened.

“I was really embarrassed; just like he saw me Unclad” Tiwa said, adding that they tried to pin her up but all the while the band and everybody was on stage.

SOURCE:http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/10/when-banky-w-saw-me-nde-tiwa-savage.html

Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by anuoluwapo884(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
wink
Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by dyadeleye(m): 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Dr Sid and don jazzy reading this be like:

5 Likes

Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by olayinks007(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Matcheew!!!!!! I evem tot Banky saw d whole tin ni self. In short aunty tiwa self love 2 dress too open.
Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by Cloud007: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
dyadeleye:
Dr Sid and don jazzy reading this be like:
tohhhh cheesy cheesy grin
Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by itspzpics(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
hmmmm.... banky oo
Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by brodalikeme(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Let me comment before I read the post. grin. Tibillz was right after all.

2 Likes

Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by MhizzAJ(f): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Who is she deceiving

Someone that kukuma likes exposing her body before
Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by tinny898(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Banky d Badt guy p grin
Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by Alexbrain(m): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by kay29000(m): 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Just the back? That is nothing.
Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
wtf..just ur back??,c'mon antie tiwa dont be a liar savage na!!!!
Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by Alphasoar(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
All these bloggers sef
Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by Floriiiahj: 6:06am On Oct 19, 2017
BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS/E-COMMERCE WEBSITE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE

Ebenet Technologies | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | IT Support | Digital Marketing | info@ebenettechnologies.com l (+234) 9022402631 Website : www.ebenettechnologies.com

Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by chicagoPD(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2017
U mean the one wey u don show us all over abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Banky W Saw Me ‘n*de’ – Tiwa Savage Reveals Her Most Embarrassing Moment by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ok now

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Ike And Mercy Traditional Marriage (Video) / Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) / Comedian Cute Abiola & Actress Omoborty Biodun Okeowo Sexual Conversation Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.