Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Trump Criticised For Not Contacting The Families Of The Dead Servicemen Right - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Criticised For Not Contacting The Families Of The Dead Servicemen Right (328 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Western Coverage Of Ukraine War Criticised / Las Vegas Shooting, Families Of Those Killed To Get ₦100m Each(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Criticised For Not Contacting The Families Of The Dead Servicemen Right by oliviablog(f): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Trump criticised for not contacting the families of the dead servicemen right after the fatal ambush

The president tweeted on Wednesday morning: "Democrat Congresswoman totally fabricated what I said to the wife of a soldier who died in action (and I have proof). Sad!"

Mr Trump did not immediately provide the evidence.

Ms Wilson, who represents a Florida district, told CNN that the president's call was made shortly before Sgt Johnson's coffin arrived in Miami.

"This gentleman has a brain disorder," said the lawmaker............
READ MORE: http://www.oliviablog.com/2017/10/trump-criticised-for-not-contacting.html

1 Like

Re: Trump Criticised For Not Contacting The Families Of The Dead Servicemen Right by SalamRushdie: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Liberals always looking for ways to twist the word of Trump , Obama hardly called the families of service men who lost their lives but Trump makes it a point of duty to call and visit yet stupid satanic liberals want to twist the word of a non recorded phone call ..Yes every service man knows that the possibility of paying the ultimate price for your country is high and there is nothing bad about that

2 Likes

Re: Trump Criticised For Not Contacting The Families Of The Dead Servicemen Right by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Liberals always looking for ways to twist the word of Trump , Obama hardly called the families of service men who lost their lives but Trump makes it a point of duty to call and visit yet stupid satanic liberals want to twist the word of a non recorded phone call ..Yes every service man knows that the possibility of paying the ultimate price for your country is high and there is nothing bad about that

Reminds me of APC and GEJ everything was a problem...but in Buhari they turn blind eyes..

2 Likes

Re: Trump Criticised For Not Contacting The Families Of The Dead Servicemen Right by Lucasbalo(m): 5:26am On Oct 19, 2017
What's it about the racist pig named trump that gets you all over yourself. FYI, I know for sure that trump doesn't care for people that looks like you and I. If you think otherwise, I get a bridge to sell to you in Brooklyn. In your little corner of the world, you believe anyone that disagree with a mo.ron named trump is satanic. Here is one American that loathes trump with all the cells in my body because I know damn well that he's an avowed White Supremacist.
SalamRushdie:

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Syrian Army Targets Israeli Jet Over Homs After Israeli Jet Bombed A Factory. / Santa Claus Dies Of Heart Attack During School Party / Passenger Jet With 168 People Slides Off Runway In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.