Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Who Is Rosy Meurer Shading As She Gushes About Someone She’s In Love With? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Rosy Meurer Shading As She Gushes About Someone She’s In Love With? (472 Views)

This Man Has Changed My Life Forever- Selena Gomez Gushes About Rema / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Rosy Meurer Shading As She Gushes About Someone She’s In Love With? by emmanuel530: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2017

Actress Rosaline Meurer who became famous after Tonto Dikeh accused her of having an affair with her ex-husband Churchill and being part of the reason for their marriage crisis has gone on another rant on Snapchat about someone she loves and how it makes her feel good.

Read her posts @http://emmanuel17.com/2017/10/rosy-meurer-shading-gushes-someone-shes-love/
Re: Who Is Rosy Meurer Shading As She Gushes About Someone She’s In Love With? by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
How am I supposed to know that ..
Re: Who Is Rosy Meurer Shading As She Gushes About Someone She’s In Love With? by Seeker17(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Airforce1 help me ask them oo.. .

BTW, she looks like Ada Omolonla in the second pic.

(1) (Reply)

Simon Cowell Rushed To The Hospital After Fainting At Home / After 10 Months Of Dating, Selena Gomez And The Weekend Splits Up / Tyrese Gibson Has Now Missed 2 Visitations With Daughter After Being Granted Acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.