Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual (52562 Views)

Rapper Eva Alordiah Reveals Why She Quit Music / Eva Alordiah's New Year Resolution Is Not To Kiss Anyone / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by ngmgeek(m): 2:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Some perv got this on the front page. Big ups NL cheesy
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by Amark: 3:03am On Oct 19, 2017
How Gov. Okorocha Spent's N520m On Zuma Statue
by Andura Mark on October 19, 2017 in Africa, LATEST NEWS

GISTSMARK.COM - In what showed up a formal underwriting of the revealed N520 million statue raised by the Imo state government out of appreciation for South Africa's President, Jacob Zuma, the decision All Progressives Congress APC has hailed the state senator, Rochas Okorocha for conveying the South African Presidents to the country. Jacob Zuma's statue in Imo At a meeting of its National Working Committee NWC with its 24 state governors and primary officers of the National Assembly, APC National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun said Okorocha's endeavors at drawing in outside speculation to the nation is exceptionally exemplary.
http://www.gistsmark.com/2017/10/how-gov-okorocha-spents-n520m-on-zuma.html?m=1

Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by 2shure: 4:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Every human privates smells .
My dick has day sweaty smell due to lack of air
Mostly after a days work.
But if yur dic stinks onay regular
U got infection.

Same also for biches
Yea u gonna geh dah sweaty smell
Fuc.
Cant forget wen i fingered one bich.
Fuk the smell forced me to baff twice with heavy dettol usage.
Its normal for privTes to smell due to sweat...heat...frictional movement of legs.
But stinking after u worn pants
Clothes
Underwear
Perfumed body
Wtf then u got an infection

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by Donjazzy12(m): 5:11am On Oct 19, 2017
benega:
Can i help you and smell it?
Idiots everywhere!
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by piecesprince(m): 6:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Eva stop disgracing yourself and fans with nonsense post.Dont forget what ever you put into the net can come after you years later and hard to take back
TunezMediaBlog:
Everybody has their daily ritual or routine which they can't go a day without doing or embarking on. Nigeria female rap star, Eva Alordiah has a weird one which isn't afraid to share on social media.

See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/nigerian-rapper-eva-alordiah-reveals.html

Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Just hearing this name. This is just to creat awareness. Who does not know that private parts have scent? Is hoo haa clean water that doesn't​ smell? or is it cherry that smells so nice? Everything according to it's state. Enough of these pretence.
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by SmellingAnus(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2017
It's just the fact that she brought this to the media that makes it look bad if not, there is nothing wrong with Girls smelling their puna... No wonder some girls have stinking Puna without even knowing...
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by andyanders: 7:29am On Oct 19, 2017
She is speaking the truth. Do you know how smelly her pussy is and if she cannot smell it every hour, she might end up exposing her smelly body.

Most ladies smell when they sweat.Don't blame her
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by Papadoh(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Hmm she must be very flexible.
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by alexandersherif: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=TikaBodi post=61548358] why u mention my name?[/quote
� ]
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by RetroBoy: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Byko899:
She is being honest here!
Just listen to yourself.
'Being honest '?
Who asked her the question?
Nonsense!
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by RetroBoy: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2017
andyanders:
She is speaking the truth. Do you know how smelly her pussy is and if she cannot smell it every hour, she might end up exposing her smelly body.

Most ladies smell when they sweat.Don't blame her
Who asked her the question?
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by etimocity(m): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2017
so your advice to ladies is for them to start smelling their vigina right?
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by TikaBodi(f): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2017
Iseoluwani:

grin

Tikabodi sepe fun e angry
why you mention my name?

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by danag4life(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2017
buzorcharles:
Am 100% sure she tries that with the second holes.
How u take know?
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by HERSLEY(f): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2017
benega:
Can i help you and smell it?
yes pls
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by lebete3000: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
Stupidity at its fullest

the post was so stupid it had 0like 0comment.
i guess people were stupefied by her stupidity.
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by HERSLEY(f): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
benega:
OK dear PM me, also congrats on yesterdays win, there is no stopping the devils
lolzzzzz u a fan?
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by HERSLEY(f): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
benega:
since birth grin
lol Hmmm nice
Re: Eva Alordiah Reveals Her Daily Vagina Ritual by arnold123: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:
Everybody has their daily ritual or routine which they can't go a day without doing or embarking on. Nigeria female rap star, Eva Alordiah has a weird one which isn't afraid to share on social media.

See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/nigerian-rapper-eva-alordiah-reveals.html

still sitting and waiting for the day that she'd say something reasonable!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku / Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now / Top 10 Most Outstanding Ex Beauty Queens In Nigeria ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.