Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Starting Printing Publishing Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Printing Publishing Biz (1140 Views)

Morning Post Printing & Publishing Co. / How To Start A Printing And Publishing Business / Starting A Publishing Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Printing Publishing Biz by goldenray(m): 11:27am On Feb 20, 2007
Hello Nairalanders!Hope you guys are doing great.This forum is just such a wonderful one.It helps, it heals and it gives potential. Kudos to Seun!
I have a biz center that does graphics, video,audio editing etc. thing is i want to incoporate a printing press set up into the center. I need advice and suggestions from experienced hands please. How to set up, what machine(s) i need to get the ball rolling, profitability ecetera. I trust i'll get the info i need to do this here. Thanks you all.
Re: Starting Printing Publishing Biz by Bulga(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2007
In order to be successful, you need to be knowledgeable about printing press. If you have only cash I suggest you partner with a jobless printer. The kind of services you intend to offer will determine the machines you will go for. I do not know much about printing business in Nigeria, but investigating about Lithographic and Screen printing over there won't be bad. Mind you, it is very expensive to establish a modern printing press.
Re: Starting Printing Publishing Biz by goldenray(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2007
tnx. browsing on the variuos types of machines right away. Good advice though. will try to secure services of a guru in the field.i need more info from knowlegeable folks too on this forum.
Re: Starting Printing Publishing Biz by Bulga(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2007
Why don't you be more specific by stating the print unit you intend to specialize on. That may attract the attention of the knowledgeable folks you are talking about.
Re: Starting Printing Publishing Biz by goldenray(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2007
printing out posters, calenders and the likes,labels etc. what type of machines do i need?

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve Vs Alertpay / For Genuine Crude Seller - 08131244776 / Uk's Most Wanted Fraud Suspects Revealed: Nigerian Among

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.