Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Can I Still Get This Guy That Scammed Me Of 15k Four Years Ago - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Still Get This Guy That Scammed Me Of 15k Four Years Ago (928 Views)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me / How Ogienwonyi Of Started A Life Of Fraud That Scammed Nigerians Of N10 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Get This Guy That Scammed Me Of 15k Four Years Ago by Davedgr8(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
I just came across a thread on here about bank having a dept. that deal with crime/scam cases, and I recalled a guy that scammed me of 15k four years ago.

Then, I was so naive. I met him on a forum, naijaloaded dot com to be precise that he his into importation biz.. He buys laptop, phones etc from foreign website (ipmart, alibaba etc) and sell here in 9ja. I needed a mini lappy then, he said he could help me place an order nd that can get it for 15k... He sent me pix of systems... I was eager to get one so I wired the cash to his account.
three days turned a week, from a week to a month.. I din't get any mini laptop .. I didn't get my cash. I even paid him extra 1k to settle d driver that will bring it to my town of residence.
After den, this dude stopped picking my calls and blocked me on 2go. I stl have d teller I paid in the money cos I promise to get him personally no matter how long it will take.

( GT Bank PLC, MUHAMMED SAHEED, 0117207971) - this is the scammer's account details..

Can I still lodge a complaint to get him.

Modify: His 2go handle then was frankzhiwy
Facebook id Faruk Oyewale Frankzhiwy
Re: Can I Still Get This Guy That Scammed Me Of 15k Four Years Ago by Davedgr8(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
He base in Ilorin
Re: Can I Still Get This Guy That Scammed Me Of 15k Four Years Ago by AK6464(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Davedgr8:
He base in Ilorin

GTB pls do the needful
Re: Can I Still Get This Guy That Scammed Me Of 15k Four Years Ago by Nbote(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
4yrs ago? Why track him now? Anyway if u must den simply search for him on Fb since u have his full name and mobile number. Chances are he has forgotten about d whole thing
Re: Can I Still Get This Guy That Scammed Me Of 15k Four Years Ago by Davedgr8(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nbote:
4yrs ago? Why track him now? Anyway if u must den simply search for him on Fb since u have his full name and mobile number. Chances are he has forgotten about d whole thing
Yeah I know.. And that's my aim to apprehend him unawares..

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Get This Guy That Scammed Me Of 15k Four Years Ago by DanseMacabre(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Just pay a visit to the nearest marabout and watch him return your money with interest asap.
Re: Can I Still Get This Guy That Scammed Me Of 15k Four Years Ago by akinreals: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
I also have this same problem. One useless Seleoki Emeya Richard scammed me of 250k in December last year, I wanted to buy bitcoin from him, I transferred money to his Access bank account, he started telling stories, now he has changed his numbers, he blocked me on Facebook and deactivated his Facebook account. I went to my bank GTB, they said they cannot do anything about it, i went to access bank, they said they cannot help me that I should inform the police. Please how can I track him and get my money back?
Re: Can I Still Get This Guy That Scammed Me Of 15k Four Years Ago by akinreals: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Just pay a visit to the nearest marabout and watch him return your money with interest asap.
Bros abeg what is marabout?
Re: Can I Still Get This Guy That Scammed Me Of 15k Four Years Ago by Davedgr8(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
akinreals:
Bros abeg what is marabout?
like na all dis Muslim Alfa's o
Re: Can I Still Get This Guy That Scammed Me Of 15k Four Years Ago by Partnerbiz(f): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2018
akinreals:
I also have this same problem. One useless Seleoki Emeya Richard scammed me of 250k in December last year, I wanted to buy bitcoin from him, I transferred money to his Access bank account, he started telling stories, now he has changed his numbers, he blocked me on Facebook and deactivated his Facebook account. I went to my bank GTB, they said they cannot do anything about it, i went to access bank, they said they cannot help me that I should inform the police. Please how can I track him and get my money back?

Those banks would rather protect a thief who is a customer than help get him.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! 20/30 Ton Trucks Needed For Loading Sand At Lekki Free Trade Zone!!! / Training On Start To Profit With Business Efficiency Tools / (Attention Night Hustlers)i Need Recommendations On A Powerful Antisleeping Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.