Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Check This Website That I Created With A Phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check This Website That I Created With A Phone (1421 Views)

See This Website That Looks Exactly Like Nairaland / I Need Your Comments On This Blog I Created For My Company With Blogger / Download The Flash On This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
k
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by greatnaija01: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
wow, I love the articles... PLS DID YOU WRITE THE BY YOURSELF OR IT WAS COPIED? Can I use the in a TALK SHOW in our church?

it is really deep especially the one on how guys can be attractive to Ladies.

ALSO Bro pls create one for me for free plsss... I swear I will manage it and learn how to update it even tho am not so good in words like you.

lifestye:
Most people think you must have a laptop before you can own a blog or website. That was before, with the smartphones out now, everyone can create wonderful blog or website to promote their business

Check my site which i create using my phone
visit my site www.damibiz.com incase you want to create a site like this, Inform me, i will create one for you free

drop ya two cent
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by Lifeofpolice1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
lifestye:
Most people think you must have a laptop before you can own a blog or website. That was before, with the smartphones out now, everyone can create wonderful blog or website to promote their business

visit my site www.damibiz.com incase you want to create a site like this, Inform me, i will create one for you free

drop ya two cent
you are very stupid
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by forreelinc(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin lol this is a joke right?
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
you are very stupid
nigerians smiley always angry online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
wow, I love the articles... PLS DID YOU WRITE THE BY YOURSELF OR IT WAS COPIED? Can I use the in a TALK SHOW in our church?

it is really deep especially the one on how guys can be attractive to Ladies.

ALSO Bro pls create one for me for free plsss... I swear I will manage it and learn how to update it even tho am not so good in words like you.

yes i wrote the articles, you can use them in yr talk show, and for the website thing, send yr number to spdamibiz@gmail.com i will contact u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by Sanchez01: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
lifestye:

drop ya two cent
The HP is hurting to the eyes. You could have easily used a free template from Sora or TempleYards even on mobile. I'm viewing from a PC and the interface is not all too nice.

Of course, there is always room for greater improvements. Download a free template from Sora, look for a way to extract the .xml file and upload. If you are thinking of creating more of those, please don't. angry
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
forreelinc:
grin lol this is a joke right?
kind of grin but my blog is young so that why the look, adding design and theme very soon
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by forreelinc(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
lifestye:
kind of grin but my blog is young so that why the look, adding design and theme very soon
best of luck wink
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sanchez01:

The HP is hurting to the eyes. You could have easily used a free template from Sora or TempleYards even on mobile. I'm viewing from a PC and the interface is not all too nice.

Of course, there is always room for greater improvements. Download a free template from Sora, look for a way to extract the .xml file and upload. If you are thinking of creating more of those, please don't. angry
thnks, i got some at themeexpose too, uploading very soon
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by greatnaija01: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
BRO Pls I sent the NUMBER o... kindly help your guy abeg... I need a site like your own o.

lifestye:
yes i wrote the articles, you can use them in yr talk show, and for the website thing, send yr number to spdamibiz@gmail.com i will contact u
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by shittu05(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kudos to u bro, nice work but firstly ur site is a static site and secondly it looks boring add some life to it
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2018
l
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
shittu05:
Kudos to u bro, nice work but firstly ur site is a static site and secondly it looks boring add some life to it
thks, i will do that
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
lll
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2018
lii
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2018
b
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2018
ff
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2018
g
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
r
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
hi Op, am also trying to make one for myself on my tablet but am not yet good enough pls more comment is allowed as am still trying to make the blog better check it for yourself.. http://horllarstudioworks..com.ng
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
horllar007:
hi Op, am also trying to make one for myself on my tablet but am not yet good enough pls more comment is allowed as am still trying to make the blog better check it for yourself.. http://horllarstudioworks..com.ng
it nice but try to changd your theme to a more advance one, you can also get at themeexpose

1 Like

Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 8:50am On Apr 20, 2018
Q
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
lifestye:
it nice but try to changd your theme to a more advance one, you can also get at themeexpose

okay thats good.... are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by adeniyi65(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
lifestye:

drop ya two cent
I will be glad if you can create one for me. am in seriously in need of it Bro. This is my WhatsApp number, 08126514361 a big thank you in advance.
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
horllar007:

okay thats good.... are you on WhatsApp?
yes
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
adeniyi65:

I will be glad if you can create one for me. am in seriously in need of it Bro. This is my WhatsApp number, 08126514361 a big thank you in advance.
okay
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
lifestye:
yes
your number..
Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by ket3112: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
I checked through the phone, it boots well. You can track speed at different points in the world and diagnose errors in the service https://www.host-tracker.com . I agree, you need to work a little on the design of the blog. It's even better to add topics that have your articles. I read the article about the dream, you wrote it interesting, it's nice to read. Simone, the virtual girl, put it on the upper right, so it will be more convenient to use the chat. These are my wishes to you. wink

Re: Check This Website That I Created With A Phone by lifestye: 7:40am On May 05, 2018
ket3112:
I checked through the phone, it boots well. You can track speed at different points in the world and diagnose errors in the service https://www.host-tracker.com . I agree, you need to work a little on the design of the blog. It's even better to add topics that have your articles. I read the article about the dream, you wrote it interesting, it's nice to read. Simone, the virtual girl, put it on the upper right, so it will be more convenient to use the chat. These are my wishes to you. wink
check it again now

(1) (Reply)

FREE TRAINING: How To Grow A Successful E-commerce Business Plus Hot Products / Html/xhtml For Beginners / How To Browse Free On Your Laptop And Desktop Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.