Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (32832 Views)

Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) / Went To The Hospital But Never Came Back (Photo) / Six Pack Care (rock Gym) With Leg & Arm Trainers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) by Humanistme: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
DisGuy:

Are you sure you use this type of equipment almost everyday because that is a cross trainer not a threadmill and i also use the threadmill weekly and don't get dizzy enough to use the emergency stop button...Everyone is different

a bit funny we dont raise this type concern seeing as this situation is all around us in the market full or germs, agberos, okada etc

may whatsoever you worship bless you. All around me I see women selling meat fish with babies strapped on their back , some climb okada with load on their heads and baby strapped on back, some carry heavy fire wood while backing babies and people just pass by with no concern whatsoever. suddenly everyone is concerned about this one.
Re: Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) by Goldengold2(f): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
She must be from ibadan undecided
Wetin we do again oo......lol
Re: Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) by babslepe: 2:02am On Oct 20, 2017
DisGuy:

Are you sure you use this type of equipment almost everyday because that is a cross trainer not a threadmill and i also use the threadmill weekly and don't get dizzy enough to use the emergency stop button...Everyone is different

a bit funny we dont raise this type concern seeing as this situation is all around us in the market full or germs, agberos, okada etc
thanks for correcting me I looked at the picture again and I have modified my comment but it is not right to strap a baby to yourself and go work out in a gym even if the mother is careless what about the instructor.Whether you get dizzy or not is not the argument and the number of times you use a particular equipment. I have heard of people dieing from a particular routine they do everyday and have been doing it over the years .Nigerians purposely ignore the message and focus more on the messenger (or mistakes of the messenger) she is trying to form a caring mother but in the real sense no right thinking mother would do such talkless of going to post it online .Waking up in the morning and going about your normal duties without headache or any symptoms is not a guarantee that you are 100 % okay and healthy. Equipment and machinery some workers have been using over the years still end up cutting their hands.when it comes to equipment and machinery safety should be the first thing on your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) by babslepe: 2:15am On Oct 20, 2017
Humanistme:

may whatsoever you worship bless you. All around me I see women selling meat fish with babies strapped on their back , some climb okada with load on their heads and baby strapped on back, some carry heavy fire wood while backing babies and people just pass by with no concern whatsoever. suddenly everyone is concerned about this one.
.Oga when you see such try to point out the dangers to these set of people politely. And if the picture is just for selfie purpose alot of selfies have gone wrong.
Re: Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) by Humanistme: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2017
babslepe:
.Oga when you see such try to point out the dangers to these set of people politely. And if the picture is just for selfie purpose alot of selfies have gone wrong.

Be their nanny. na you think if they can afford help they will carry baby and be jumping danfo.
Re: Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) by babslepe: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Humanistme:

Be their nanny. na you think if they can afford help they will carry baby and be jumping danfo.
This is more of an issue of common sense and not finances and as we all can see you are you are just a perfect example "common sense is not common" we are talking of safety here you are twist and turning it.Cant you make a point without this your nasty uncultured manner or attitude. Most people suffer from lack of common sense and not finances that is just it. So because you can't afford a nanny or a maid means you should expose baby to such risk na wa. One day you will be a father encourage your wife to take such unnecessary risk with your baby, without being told the lady herself should know what she is doing is wrong. Or where or who has she seen doing such before and am not blaming only the lady am including the stupid slowpoke that took the pics, the gym instructor and all others in that gym at the time she was doing all this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) by Humanistme: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
babslepe:
This is more of an issue of common sense and not finances and as we all can see you are you are just a perfect example "common sense is not common" we are talking of safety here you are twist and turning it.Cant you make a point without this your nasty uncultured manner or attitude. Most people suffer from lack of common sense and not finances that is just it. So because you can't afford a nanny or a maid means you should expose baby to such risk na wa. One day you will be a father encourage your wife to take such unnecessary risk with your baby, without being told the lady herself should know what she is doing is wrong. Or where or who has she seen doing such before and am not blaming only the lady am including the stupid slowpoke that took the pics, the gym instructor and all others in that gym at the time she was doing all this nonsense

all these epistle will not stop poor women who need to make a living from strapping their babies on their backs and jumping danfo, neither will it stop men from thinking taking Care of their baby is women's Job.
Re: Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) by babslepe: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Humanistme:

all these epistle will not stop poor women who need to make a living from strapping their babies on their backs and jumping danfo, neither will it stop men from thinking taking Care of their baby is women's Job.

poverty or no poverty safety first. So because someone is poor the person should not know what is right and what is wrong. And if I am to follow your thinking I think a poor person should even be much more careful to avoid spending unnecessary money on accidents that can occur as a result of their carelessness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youngest Birth / Man Paralyzed After Policeman Shot Him - Viewers Discretion / Coronavirus: Chikwe Ihekweazu Quarantined (Nigeria Disease Control Agency Boss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.