Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

How To Slay On A Budget - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Slay On A Budget (2010 Views)

Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) / Latest Ankara Styles 2020 For Ladies: Best Ankara Pictures To Slay On / How To Slay Ankara Wedding Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Slay On A Budget by Gbethel: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2017
Everyone is always happy when they walk by street and people turns to give a stare, It gives a feeling that you are on point and it has a way boosts your confidence but many finds it hard to keep up with such standard, especially when they are not financially stable so today I will be helping you with tips on how to slay on a budget but to achieve this, the following must be into consideration.

IDENTIFY YOUR SIGNATURE

Signature in this context is a unique style or pattern you stand for, It is a special trait one exhibits in different circumstances either in dress code, scents, makeup or lifestyle in general. Signatures are discovered, can be changed and must be identified individually. You should know what you like and appreciate either because of the comfort or happiness you derive from it.

For me, my signature affects my spending greatly because I am so mindful it. I don't buy things that are not my style and this has helped me in being a prudent spender because I stick to what works best for me. Sticking to a particular pattern does not make you outdated or not fashionable and is because for every style there is always an upgrade in its design. For example, If you are a T-shirts, Jeans or High-heel lover, there is always a new trend as you can't compare the T-shirts, Jeans and Heels of the 80s to what is attainable now so you definitely can't go wrong.
Click to continue
http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/10/how-to-slay-on-budget.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Designed Shoes / Pls Post Picture Of Men's Native Wear / Is This Fashion Or Madness? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.