Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) (64819 Views)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / Hairstyle Goes Wrong As Slay Queen Cries Like A Baby (Video) / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Slay Queen causes a stir with her umbrella-inspired hairstyle

Video Credit: instablog9ja

https://fb.watch/ntwSLJR80N/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCDaonRiWrU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wow she’s a very creative slay queen πŸ‘ΈπŸ½

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TemplarLandry: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nwanyi Ngbeke.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Tracka: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chai
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Her creativity really caught the people attention. Wow this slay queen Na attention seeker. She got the attention she craved for. Meanwhile, If you didn’t buy my aso ebi from me stand up and leave my party, else you won't turn 70 β€” Grandma tells guests at her 70th birthday party

Video Credit: Instablog9ja

https://fb.watch/nukz29qahJ/?mibextid=HSR2mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMjUzEP0vgY?si=sgyT0RglRtUG40Bx

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by CodeTemplar: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Creative but worthless

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Treasure17(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
What thy hell.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by illicit(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
Thats how obidients do

They will act silly to get attention

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by accordadoga30(f): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hehehe

She be like pig

Mere looking at her head you know she is a third-class citizen

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by T9ksy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
.....but wtf is this thread doing in the "Politics" section.

Op, you miss road o as this your creative "slay mama" thread ought to have been posted in the "Entertainment" section.

Mods, do your work and move yhe thread yo an appropriate Section where members are in to these kind of info.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Hungerbadoo: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Creative but worthless
How many moniker only get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by oregan(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
How is she sleeping ?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by zombieHUNTER: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
oregan:
How is she sleeping ?

E no Enter
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
lol πŸ˜‚ he has several monikers
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehe

She be like pig

Mere looking at her head you know she is a third-class citizen
lol πŸ˜‚ I was even scaring to watch her too but only watch the scene and start to clap for her for her creativity
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by CodeTemplar: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
how many poppa get for drinking joint?
What of ogboni house? Oya disappear and appear again spirit.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Hungerbadoo: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
You mean how many my papa get for drinking joint?
What of ogboni house? My i'm trying to save one for my mama olosho business nau
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
how many poppa get for drinking joint?
What of ogboni house? Oya disappear and appear again spirit.
guy you dey vex ooo. See wetin you dey talk here. You like to troll people shaaaa
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Just put leather for bag, if rain or sun want disturb you add am ontop! Nice concept😁
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
Women will be women forever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by TruthsFM: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
This slay queen πŸ‘ΈπŸ½ for just put water proof on top to make it an umbrella na πŸ˜†
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Jjhunt(m): 5:52am On Oct 07, 2023
How she take dey sleep...
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Truths9ja: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2023
Jjhunt:
How she take dey sleep...
she tried no be small. She’s a creative slay queen πŸ‘ΈπŸ½

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by CodeTemplar: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2023
Hungerbadoo:

You mean how many my papa get for drinking joint?
What of our ogboni house? My i'm trying to save one for my mama olosho business nau and even our akupiom
Lol....
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Truths9ja: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2023
Wow this is creativity at its peak.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by Hungerbadoo: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Lol....
You ipob, bandit, esn bastard son of a thousand unknown gunmen father. By the time i'm done with you will learn your lesson the hard. Keep deceiving yourself thinking this is a faceless forum. Watch your back
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by CodeTemplar: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hungerbadoo:
I am ipob, bandit, esn bastard son of a thousand unknown gunmen father. By the time i'm done with myself I will learn lessons the hard way. I shall keep deceiving myself thinking this is a faceless forum. I will watch your back for now.
lol.

Your mumu runs on nuclear plant I can see. It is heavy duty pro max. True true, hunger bad oo.
Re: Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) by CodeTemplar: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
TruthsFM:
guy you dey vex ooo. See wetin you dey talk here. You like to troll people shaaaa
Lol. Mumu is not a virtue to behold talk less of heavy duty mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road / A Lady Wears See-Through Top And Shorts: Fashion Or Madness? / Where To Get Bulk Wholesale Hair Extentions In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.