Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Need Tips On How To Start Buying From Aliexpress - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Tips On How To Start Buying From Aliexpress (1107 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / NIPOST Delivery From Aliexpress / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Tips On How To Start Buying From Aliexpress by OluwafemiDC(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2017
hey guys
I need your help with tips I can use and how it all work concerning buying and shipping and getting my delivery from Ali express
I noticed the chinese online mall to be full of low budget stuffs and would really like to get some stuff from there but I haven't done any online trade before not even from Jumia Or konga and this one is international so I need tips from you guys on how to go about it all most especially how to make payment, how to get my stuff shipped down here and how I'm gonna get it and also a question
is the website a safe and secure website I can put my trust on?
Re: I Need Tips On How To Start Buying From Aliexpress by ministeriallist: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: I Need Tips On How To Start Buying From Aliexpress by OluwafemiDC(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2017
ministeriallist:
You may send me mail on ono2ib@gmail.com
okay bro

(1) (Reply)

Leagoo M7 / How Too Earn Free Credit And Use It To Buy Airtime, Data... / Smart Devices At Give Away Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.