Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" (50420 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air / Roy Agoda 9th Birthday: I Go Dye Gifted Son A Mansion As He Celebrates / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
modelmike7:
Atleast she admits her mistake. That's the true measure of a good person.

Many people have friends that they can trust. Some have friends that aren't loyal and friends that don't treat others the way they should. So this letter is to let a friend know how special they are. It also tells you what a real friend is like.

Thumbs up Tonto.
Happy birthday to your pal!

You can see how things are so connected in life, she betrayed love for love, and the love batrayed her back to her loved. In all this, it has been a game of love with the war being of the ego. Tonto is coming to terms with karma the wrong way, and I believe she is making real attempt to even the odds and right her wrongs.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by franchasng: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tedpgrass:

Are there any clinical psychologists or psychiatrists in the house.

pls consider offering your services to Tonto !!
no pun intended

I've read several of her outbursts and wonder if this isn't some type of postnatal psychosis/ post traumatic disorder or at the least a severe depression presentation.

As an actress who was keen on being in the limelight; she had sometimes displayed untoward behaviour.... at the time, we the audience laughed it off and thought it to be attention seeking... It may well be a slight inclination to.bipolar disease..

This may also explain her erratic behaviour thought to be initially secondary to drugs which by her own admission, was a pastime.

I'm worried that with her recent posts, she may be displaying features of "hitting rock- bottom" and might do something silly!!

Her family needs to get a grip on this before something horrible happens!!!

You have a point....she maybe considering taking her life....anyway, thank God for our Churches she ran to if not, we would have been reading suicide letter news, I pray she gets well soon.

A lesson to other ladies reading; especially the single ladies....the pride of every woman all over the world is her husband....her home....having a happy family and loving husband is worth more than any career or wealth u have...a good husband will bring out the best in you....look at Omotola Jalade.....she is more fulfilled than:

1. Genevieve Nnaji
2. Rita Domnic
3. Kate Henshaw
Etc, etc....ladies pray for a good husband
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by emmanuelgon: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Angelb4:
Tontoh Dikeh's news is becoming unbecoming on NAIRALAND. Let's stop making her more popular jare.

Are you JEALOUS that she so famous? take it easy
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Ekabiunwan: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
"If you ever did?" lekwa insobu o
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Donjazzy12(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
dinma007:
Actress Tonto Dikeh has written an emotional message to a friend who housed her when she arrived Lagos 10 years ago. According to her, she betrayed the love they had because of a man (Churchill).

She shared a photo of the said friend to celebrate her birthday and wrote;

“[i]Happy birthday to a super sweet person,A lady with a golden heart..
Our story fast forward 10years ago..
I came into Lagos with my bags to start a new life as a SUPER GREAT CELEBRITY with little or no money in my pocket…
I struggled but it was all fun and exciting because it was a life I never knew..Excited I finally left HOME�� and my birth city.
I met this young lady who opened up her home and life to me..She lived in Mende,A little one room apartment but it was our heaven..We made mad plans there,We cried together,Laughed together,got broke,Famous and successfully rich together..You never for one day complained about how we miss used your clothes or home or ate your food without contributing to it smh..
Folake I still sit and ponder what kind of woman you truly are…You did all of this and much more and today I can only feel so much shame that when it was my turn to be a true friend like you were I betrayed that love because of a man..I asked you to leave my home because I too ashamed to let you see that after marriage I was housing a man…I knew you needed me more but I thought I was doing the right thing(How cld I have knew any better)…
I remember how you begged me,knelt down,Cried and prayed with me when I told you I was pregnant with king and I had no intentions of been a mother..You spoke to me just like a true sister and God sent,you told me king wld be the greatest love I wld feel…Ever since that day I loved King,kept him and today am a mom and a Great one cos God used you to save us.
I guess this story is to properly say I adore you,I love you,And I respect you and to tell you AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE PAINS AND HURT I CAUSED YOU IF I EVER DID..I pray and wish you all the greatest things life has to offer..You deserve the world and if I had it I wld truly spit it up with you.
Am so happy for you,your success,your Life,your kids and everything that concerns you…
Folake thank you for being such an awesome woman and letting God use you countless times to make me a GREAT PERSON.
Folake may my God elevate and catapult you into you next realm of glory.
Happy birth my Aboro,My Daba Daba,My Oyibo Albino��
Love you so much from your SON KING & I�

[/i]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaazdewnS0H/?hl=en&taken-by=tontolet

https://www.lailasblog.com/tonto-dikeh-narrates-betrayed-good-friend-man/

That wasTontos first Lesbian partner. Tonto is a mental case. My only worry is that some people actually believe her
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Missonas(f): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
kay29000:
First of all Tonto, how can you "fast forward to ten years ago?"
Isnt it obvious she living on the reverse? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Missonas(f): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
I am yet to see a post she makes without mentioning her ex in a bad way. In the spirit of forgiveness nd reconciling she should reach out to him as well na lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by blahc007: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
dinma007:
Actress Tonto Dikeh has written an emotional message to a friend who housed her when she arrived Lagos 10 years ago. According to her, she betrayed the love they had because of a man (Churchill).

I came into Lagos with my bags to start a new life as a SUPER GREAT CELEBRITY with little or no money in my pocket…
I struggled but it was all fun and exciting because it was a life I never knew..Excited I finally left HOME�� and my birth city.
I met this young lady who opened up her home and life to me..She lived in Mende,A little one room apartment but it was our heaven..We made mad plans there,We cried together,Laughed together,got broke,Famous and successfully rich together..You never for one day complained about how we miss used your clothes or home or ate your food without contributing to it smh..
Folake I still sit and ponder what kind of woman you truly are…You did all of this and much more and today I can only feel so much shame that when it was my turn to be a true friend like you were I betrayed that love because of a man..I asked you to leave my home because I too ashamed to let you see that after marriage I was housing a man…I knew you needed me more but I thought I was doing the right thing(How cld I have knew any better)…
I remember how you begged me,knelt down,Cried and prayed with me when I told you I was pregnant with king and I had no intentions of been a mother..You spoke to me just like a true sister and God sent,you told me king wld be the greatest love I wld feel…Ever since that day I loved King,kept him and today am a mom and a Great one cos God used you to save us.
I guess this story is to properly say I adore you,I love you,And I respect you and to tell you AM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE PAINS AND HURT I CAUSED YOU IF I EVER DID..I pray and wish you all the greatest things life has to offer..You deserve the world and if I had it I wld truly spit it up with you.
Am so happy for you,your success,your Life,your kids and everything that concerns you…
Folake thank you for being such an awesome woman and letting God use you countless times to make me a GREAT PERSON.

[/i]

she can still drop a sweet birthday message without mentioning her bleeped up love story with churchil....all this to make sure churchil is termed the devil..sister toto..i hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by cstr1000: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
ivolt:

And you know this because you live with Tonto?

I know this because tonto has a shallow lifestyle. And only shallow people appeals to her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fvck right off, you are useless friend who turned her back on a friend when they most needed it. Infact go Fvck Evans and get pregnant with slave.
Nigerians love giving their children status names, Prince, King, when they have never travelled on the road that leads to the airport.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by DavidEsq(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
The bendy bendy grammar dey pain me for head, abeg. Before my neck go begin twist small small, make I go read comments.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by kay29000(m): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Missonas:

Isnt it obvious she living on the reverse? grin grin

lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by toye440: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This Toto decay again undecided
kai if e decay e go smell o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by ivolt: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
cstr1000:

I know this because tonto has a shallow lifestyle. And only shallow people appeals to her.

The only thing you know about Tonto is whatever she posted on social media.
Never claim to know anybody unless you have a personal relationship with
them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by cstr1000: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
ivolt:

The only thing you know about Tonto is whatever she posted on social media.
Never claim to know anybody unless you have a personal relationship with
them.
Bull shitt.
You can't expect someone who is not a vain person to start behaving excessively vain on social media or end up marrying a vain husband who is nothing more than a Yoruba demon.
You don't give or show what you don't have. If you are a shallow person, it will always show in everything you do.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
9jakohai:

Well, when I was a fetus in my mama's stomach, my mother was sick most of the time, vomitted, weak and tired.

One day, she confessed to a friend of hers that 'she was tired of this belle wey she don get'

Her friend, while not begging her, did encourage her to keep on.

I am grateful to my mom's friend for her advice,and to my mum for listening to it.

And am sure King is too.

You must be a very nice person.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Tedpgrass: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
thank.you franchasng for quoting me

but I have to refute the latter part of your submission with all due respect.

I maintain that You are either complete or incomplete as a singular person.

You don't need another person to complete you be it male or. female.

Hence you don't need a husband +/- children to feel you have "arrived" or living the dream.

How many married women are living the dream in today's Naija or worldwide?? I do not deny but applaud those that are successfully married and also realise that quite a few manage the precarious balance of happy home life/ happy in-laws and successful careers...... but at what cost.....?possible truncated health/ lifespans.

A spouse complements you not completes!!!! .....yeah I remember the missing rib tale
but remember its the man missing his rib not the woman,,,.(might well explain why this tends to be a male narrative!!)

A contrary opinion regarding being complemented versus being completed prevails and that is a fundamental mistake the average nigerian joe or jane makes!!!

If you are wired to feel incomplete without a spouse, that's a default that needs correction before getting married. Otherwise your expectations in marriage will never be fully met, at least not on a permanent basis!!

Your admission is largely cultural and this explains why unmarried women of a certain age are constantly being lamblasted both on and off the limelight. angry

I celebrate not admonish women who have held on to their "singlehood" whilst achieving great things and putting their footprints in the sands of time, moreso in the Naija arena. cheesy

Those women and sometimes single men who have become great achievers shouldbe celebrated not scorned!!! as is often the case..

a biblical example is Apostle Paul who did great things.

to each his/her own!!!

I do agree with you, it is very worthwhile praying (not advertising with inducements herein celebrating potential percuniary advantages) for good spouses but also developing a good character as well!!

franchasng:
You have a point....she maybe considering taking her life....anyway, thank God for our Churches she ran to if not, we would have been reading suicide letter news, I pray she gets well soon.

A lesson to other ladies reading; especially the single ladies....the pride of every woman all over the world is her husband....her home....having a happy family and loving husband is worth more than any career or wealth u have...a good husband will bring out the best in you....look at Omotola Jalade.....she is more fulfilled than:

1. Genevieve Nnaji
2. Rita Domnic
3. Kate Henshaw
Etc, etc....ladies pray for a good husband
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

You must be a very nice person.

Thank you! smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Skmoda360(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This woman has a mental problem
I concur but why can't she just shut up already.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

and I believe she is making real attempt to even the odds and right her wrongs.
Good you believed the above that she's trying to right are wrong.
A Chinese proverbs says, 'no matter how long you've gone on the wrong road, TURN BACK!!'
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nigeriadondie: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
modelmike7:
Atleast she admits her mistake. That's the true measure of a good person.

Many people have friends that they can trust. Some have friends that aren't loyal and friends that don't treat others the way they should. So this letter is to let a friend know how special they are. It also tells you what a real friend is like.

Thumbs up Tonto.
Happy birthday to your pal!
Only because her marriage has crashed. If not, I am not sure she wud ve seen the need to apologize or even realized she did betrayed a good friend

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Only because her marriage has crashed. If not, I am not sure she wud ve seen the need to apologize or even realized she did betrayed a good friend
You just mentioned that you are not sure bro.
So we are not sure what she would have done.
case closed.4
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Maximus85(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
dinma007:

[/i]

Mumu dey smell
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by mechanics(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Eyah, so touching. No matter what, one should not forget his or her friends especially when that friend has impacted more on one's life. She did well by identifying with her on her birthday.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Throwback:
So she wanted to have an abortion?

I'm sure king will be thrilled he was the mistake a friend pleaded with the mother to keep.

Keep talking Tonto.
Her mouth dey leak. She talks anyhow.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by jellow(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Medicine after Death, so if u are not dissapointed u will not remember all this duck youuuuuu!
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by DangotePikin: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Angelb4:
Tontoh Dikeh's news is becoming unbecoming on NAIRALAND. Let's stop making her more popular jare.
she's an accomplished actress. Even without the controversy, she's a Nigerian celebrity. Even people without Internet knows her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2017
9jakohai:

Well, when I was a fetus in my mama's stomach, my mother was sick most of the time, vomitted, weak and tired.

One day, she confessed to a friend of hers that 'she was tired of this belle wey she don get'

Her friend, while not begging her, did encourage her to keep on.

I am grateful to my mom's friend for her advice,and to my mum for listening to it.

And am sure King is too.
do you know your father?
Re: Tonto Dikeh On Folake Majekodunmi's Birthday: "I Betrayed You Because Of A Man" by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 20, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
do you know your father?

Of course...he and my mum have been married for years! grin

He still treats me like a little kid tho...even in my adulthood.

(Yes, parents seem to think that once they knew you as a baby that means you stay that way wink)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React / Charly Boy On Smoking Weed: Fela No Smoke Igbo Pass Me, Naira Marley Apprentice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.