Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Malawi Prophet Bushiri Share Photo Of His Two Young Children Kneeling Before Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Malawi Prophet Bushiri Share Photo Of His Two Young Children Kneeling Before Him (906 Views)

Gaboon Viper Killed By Two Young Guys (Photos) / Secret Of Friendship Between Prophets Bushiri And Fufeyin Revealed!!! / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malawi Prophet Bushiri Share Photo Of His Two Young Children Kneeling Before Him by ThisTrend(f): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2017

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri on Wednesday, posted a photo of his two daughters kneeling before and wrote;

"I am always amazed at how my daughters are growing up in the fear of the Lord. Each and everytime before I leave home they always come and kneel for prayer and for a word of blessing. They love receiving from me because they too have understood that their father is a Prophet. Yes, as young as they are," he wrote
It reminds me of the Bible verse in psalms that says, " Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it."

I have always believed that the most important thing fathers can do for themselves and their family is to make hearing the Word of God and doing the instructions therein, the greatest priorities of their life and the lives of their children.

Any family that is built upon the word of God is a family that cannot be moved and it is a family that will remain prosperous in body, soul and spirit. I thank God for my kids- I prophesy long life!

SOURCE: https://wobegist.com/wealthy-malawi-pastor-prophet-bushiri-shares-photo-two-young-children-kneeling/

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Malawi Prophet Bushiri Share Photo Of His Two Young Children Kneeling Before Him by marwanafrica: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
uhnmmm,
Re: Malawi Prophet Bushiri Share Photo Of His Two Young Children Kneeling Before Him by skydeexie(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Psalm 8:1-2 (KJV)

"O Lord, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger."

Luke 17:1-2 (KJV)

"Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."

Keep it up Prophet of God, we're all blessed and humbled by these Little Angels of yours.

(1) (Reply)

ALCOHOL: An Enemy To Everyone / Why Boys Wey No Get Work Nai The Flaunt Money Pass / Missing Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.