Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. (724 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is a Good God.

He gave out laws for his people to live in peace

first with himself and then with themselves.

1. Thou shall not kill.

You kill, and instead of Justice to take his course, it is averted.

Then there is vengeance and war.

Then you blame God.

To God, you have violated his commandments.

When he brings the punishment,

You still blame him.

Lesbianism, beastialism, transgender, sexual pervertions, blasphemy, murder, Pride,

Materialism, Hate, adultery, fornication, deceit, bribery, etc. are things he said we should abstain from.

Yet, it filled the Earth and you expect peace.

Revelation 6 vs 4

And there went out another horse that was red:

and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another:

and there was given unto him a great sword.

Revelation 9 vs 20
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands,

that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Vs 21:

Revelation 9:21

Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Peace has been taken away from the Earth.

Because of the works of men.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
You lie about your age. You are supposed to have retired. Yet you are in the office.

You have deprived someone. Yet you come to Nairaland and blame God.

In that same office, you stole funds that belonged to people. In turn, these people are hungry.

You even steal pensioners funds.

They result to crime to feed themselves.

Yet, when there is no peace as a result of the crimes,

You come to Nairaland to blame God.

You go to interviews with charms and spells. You use the power of the devils to get contract and then deprive souls who do not have any means.

You even use sorceries to kill people.

And when God decided to punish the world for the disobedience, you blame God.

Your own job is to scam people. People lost their life savings to you and they cry to heavens.

And yet, you come to Nairaland to blame God when he decides to judge the world.

Note verse 21 of that book of Revelation that I posted above.

God complained about fornication, theft and practice of sorceries.

The world has seen nothing yet.

California just got razed. Transgender option is now in their documents.

Hurricanes and Earthquakes are just the beginning.

Diseases and deaths are just starting.

If we refuse to change our ways,

The Worst is Yet to Come.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
And to you that is guilty of those things listed, and you still come to Condemn The Ancient of Days.

Listen:

You are guilty already. And instead for you to look for means to change, you come to blaspheme.

You think you are safe. Everything is going on well. There is nothing wrong with you.

And you have contributed to the chaos that is in your society.

God's Judgement will come on you suddenly.

and you will not be able to escape it.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yours is to sleep with people's wives and husbands and destroy homes.

Marriages are scattered and Children roam the streets.

Lives are ruined and the society bleeds of your attrocities.

And you have the guts to blame God and blaspheme his name whenever any Evil things happen.

You have contributed. You are responsible.

Repent and stop blaspheme

Else, His Judgement stands at your door

When it is executed, People will shake their heads in horror for you.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yours is to kill people.

That's your job.

You earn a living through it.

You kill people because they don't believe in your religion.

You kill as though you gave life .

Yahoo plus. Money rituals, etc.

Killers. Murderers!!!!

Because of your activities, many has lost peace.
Many has lost their means of livelihood.

Many are orphans. Many are widows.
So much evil in the land.

And the blood of the Innocents cry daily to him

that is sitted on the throne.

Your Judgement is Coming.

You are guilty. Not only that,

You blaspheme the name of the One that sitted between the Cherubims

He is waiting for you to repent

That is why all is still well with you.

When your time shall come,

You will be guilty of blood.

And you shall pay for your sins.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Instead of blasphemy,

Change your ways.

The world shall be better for it.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by OtemAtum: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
God Almighty is not the one to punish human beings for their earthly mistakes. If indeed God punishes his creatures for their misdeeds and mistakes, you'd be sure that by now, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and many religious gods would be cooling off in prison.
Anyway, there's no qualm, since all these bad gods I mentioned above are now imprisoned by their own brothers such as Atum, Odin, Olorun, Abassi, Chaleb, Chimides, etc.

That's how earthly punishments should also be. An earthly lie, earthly cheating, forgery, wickedness etc. will be punished by earthly laws, justice etc. Note, if justice is not meted out on a criminal on earth here, don't expect any skybaba to judge that person. That's why we must all work hand in hand to see that all earthly criminals are brought to book, same way the gods didn't wait for God Almighty to punish Yahweh and Allah the terrorists for them, but rather, they psychologically held Yahweh, Allah and all the other criminals in bondage and punish them.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
God Almighty is not the one to punish human beings for their earthly mistakes. If indeed God punishes his creatures for their misdeeds and mistakes, you'd be sure that by now, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and many religious gods would be cooling off in prison.
Anyway, there's no qualm, since all these bad gods I mentioned above are now imprisoned by their own brothers such as Atum, Odin, Olorun, Abassi, Chaleb, Chimides, etc.

That's how earthly punishments should also be. An earthly lie, earthly cheating, forgery, wickedness etc. will be punished by earthly laws, justice etc. Note, if justice is not meted out on a criminal on earth here, don't expect any skybaba to judge that person. That's why we must all work hand in hand to see that all earthly criminals are brought to book, same way the gods didn't wait for God Almighty to punish Yahweh and Allah the terrorists for them, but rather, they psychologically held Yahweh, Allah and all the other criminals in bondage and punish them.

I will pick some points from what you posted.

Who will bring the criminals to book?

Criminals?

Someone is killed for stealing yam.

Another is celebrated for stealing billions.

Bribe shuts out true Judgement.

Not only in Nigeria. Everywhere in the world.

There is hunger. There is strife. There is hatred there is DEATH.

Simply because we have deviated from the laws of God.

And now, peace is taken away.

There is nothing like Peace mission.

No peace, Saith the Lord,

For the wicked. That makes peace an individual thing.

You want Peace?

Stop wickedness.

Instead of blasphemy. Give him glory by obeying his principles.

And you shall have peace.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by OtemAtum: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I will pick some points from what you posted.

Who will bring the criminals to book?

Criminals?
Are you a criminal? If you aren't, then you can be a part of those to bring criminals to book. You can be a whistleblower just as I am in the case of Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme aka Butterflylion aka 4evergod. Then we can all work hand in hand to make sure all criminals are brought to book. Note, not everybody in the world is a criminal.

originalkalokalo: Someone is killed for stealing yam.

Another is celebrated for stealing billions.

Bribe shuts out true Judgement.

Not only in Nigeria. Everywhere in the world.
As long as you wait for the intervention of a skybaba, this thing will not cease from happening. So what you need to is to fight hard to see that things of such don't happen anymore. Be thethere change you wish for our world.

originalkalokalo: There is hunger. There is strife. There is hatred there is DEATH.

Simply because we have deviated from the laws of God.
Be peaceful, don't strive, don't hate anyone, then all your desires will come to pass.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
When the World was sane

Sinners sinned and were sober.

Now, sinners brag.

Sinners blaspheme.

People commit adultery and brag about it.

People practice sorcery and scam people. And they are proud of themselves.

I can look at myself and decide to change my gender.

Theives are celebrated.

Lies is now being smart.

I can put a bomb on a minor and kill hundreds of people.

And still show my face on a video. Simply because some people are paying for my services.

Centuries ago,

People practice witchcraft and hide.

Now, we hear of their association on National Dalies.

They even endorse political candidates.

He that sitted on the throne is angry.

The world is done.

Save yourself. Seek for peace for you and your family.

But as far as the world is concerned,

There Shall be no.Peace.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Do you know that there are some contracts/ Job/ Position/ Fame/ Class/

That you cannot get or attain without belonging to a group, cult etc?
(I know of a real life experience)

If you don't lie about your age, you can't get some jobs.

If you don't sleep with some directors, you can't come to limelight.

The devil has taken over the world through the activities of men.

He rules the world.

If things are not difficult financially, economically,

You won't need to lie. Or cheat.or do fraud. Or steal.

He rules the world and brings moral standards to zero.

And you expect peace?

And God is not real because of the evil in the world?

Think. Demons live among us in flesh nowadays.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Have you ever been to a hospital, a neonatal ICU or pediatric ward to be specific?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
OliviaPope:
Have you ever been to a hospital, a neonatal ICU or pediatric ward to be specific?

Yes.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
OliviaPope:
I honestly do not understand whether these people are just plain stvpid, senseless, or callously indifferent to the suffering of others, while taking their lucks and privileges for granted, which owe more to chance and ACCIDENTS OF BIRTH than anything else.

Some idiots even go as far as believing these things are "favours" they merit and deserve, while the impoverished ones experiencing such grotesque suffering are undeserving scum.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Yes.
Good, I wasn't expecting an answer to that question but I doubt you've actually been to a NICU before, NICUs have restricted access so unless you're a doctor/nurse/medical student or any authorized personnel, you'll be told to stay outside, but I'm sure you get my point. A few months ago, i did a brief clinical posting in the pediatrics unit of a hospital and every second i spent in that nicu was borderline depressing. What would you say these poor little babies did to god that he decided to punish them like that, would you say it's fair that those poor little souls are suffering for crimes they know nothing of? If you, a mere mortal, could end that suffering, would you hesitate?

1 Like

Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I honestly do not understand whether these people are just plain stvpid, senseless, or callously indifferent to the suffering of others, while taking their lucks and privileges for granted, which owe more to chance and ACCIDENTS OF BIRTH than anything else.

Some idiots even go as far as believing these things are "favours" they merit and deserve, while the impoverished ones experiencing such grotesque suffering are undeserving scum.
I'd say callously insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
OliviaPope:
Good, I wasn't expecting an answer to that question but I doubt you've actually been to a NICU before, NICUs have restricted access so unless you're a doctor/nurse/medical student or any authorized personnel, you'll be told to stay outside, but I'm sure you get my point. A few months ago, i did a brief clinical posting in the pediatrics unit of a hospital and every second i spent in that nicu was borderline depressing. What would you say these poor little babies did to god that he decided to punish them like that, would you say it's fair that those poor little souls are suffering for crimes they know nothing of? If you, a mere mortal, could end that suffering, would you hesitate?

First Question: Demons, etc are responsible for horrible things we face.

Demons don't know babies. They posses to inflict pains and hardship on the host, and the family members.

Negligence/ innocence are also some factors that may be responsible. Not everything is demon possession.

It is our place as children of God ( Am not talking about church goers) to know our rights and be free from any possession and oppression

2. If something happens to me due to my ignorance, or negligence,would I say that " it is not fair?"

Demons are incurably evil. They can torment anyone including a foetus. If they have the chance. There is nothing like.."it is not fair" in their operation.

3. As a mere mortal I will not hesitate.

God has given us wisdom, and the Spiritual Power that we can use in situations.

Wisdom will eliminate negligence and ignorance.

Power will eliminate Spiritual manipulations by the devils.

If we have chosen not to do what we should,

God will not terminate this world because of an individual.

Evil will only abound until his set time comes.

He is waiting for millions to come to repentance.

Because when his Judgement will come, mountains will fly away at his presence.
Nobody will be able to bear it.

At his time, He will put an end to Pains and sufferings of the world that are caused by humans.

This he will do through his Judgement.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
OliviaPope:
I'd say callously insensitive.
Indeed.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Demons don't know babies. They posses to inflict pains and hardship on the host, and the family members.

Negligence/ innocence are also some factors that may be responsible. Not everything is demon possession.

It is our place as children of God ( Am not talking about church goers) to know our rights and be free from any possession and oppression

2. If something happens to me due to my ignorance, or negligence,would I say that " it is not fair?"

Demons are incurably evil. They can torment anyone including a foetus. If they have the chance. There is nothing like.."it is not fair" in their operation.

At his time, He will put an end to Pains and sufferings of the world that are caused by humans.

Sigh!
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by obinna58(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Originakalokalo:

SMH
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by OtemAtum: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Ignorance undecided
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Change your ways.

Accept to do all he commanded us do.

Accept Christ today as your saviour today.

Live a holy life and practice what Christ taught us.

And there will be peace. In our minds.

As for the world, there is no peace, Saith the Lord, for the wicked.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by OtemAtum: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Originakalokalo:

Change your ways.

Accept to do all he commanded us do.

Accept Christ today as your saviour today.

Live a holy life and practice what Christ taught us.

And there will be peace. In our minds.

As for the world, there is no peace, Saith the Lord, for the wicked.
but who is not wicked between the people of the world and Yahweh?
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
originalkalokalo

First of all, you have to prove that Yahweh exists... then prove it is the creator... then prove it is omnipotent and omniscience, then prove it is just and fair...

Do all the above before you claim Yahweh is a God.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
originalkalokalo

First of all, you have to prove that Yahweh exists... then prove it is the creator... then prove it is omnipotent and omniscience, then prove it is just and fair...

Do all the above before you claim Yahweh is a God.

Ok.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

Ignorance undecided

Ok.
Re: Why There Is Evil In The World. Stop Blaming God. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
He is waiting for you to repent

Don't take this for granted

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/11/17 / American Bishop T.D Jakes Speaks On The Great Igbo Race, Calls Them "Black Jews" / What If Jesus Apostles Lied??Exposing the truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.