Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (41839 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by TMSMedia: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2020
Africans Must Stop Calling Themselves Black. Black Is Evil - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

The founder of Loveworld Ministries a.k.a Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has blasted Africans who call themselves black. He also condemned the Black Lives Matter movement, IgbereTV reports.

Pastor Chris during a telecast to his members, stated that black means absence of colour and is not associated with any good thing.

He also wondered why Africans who rejected the negro and nigga tag will accept being black when they all mean the same thing.

Pastor Chris said:

"Maybe I should tell you something those of you that say black lives matter, I feel sorry for you, do you really believe you have a black life? Do you want me to tell to you the meaning of black? Who called you black? Shouldn't you have rejected that from the beginning, a contradiction, a bundle of contradiction, you refused negro and nigga but that's what black is, so you took the English version negro means black, do you know what black is?

Tell me, have you ever seen black, do you know the meaning of black? Black means the absence of colour, absence of good, absence of light, absence of direction, that's the meaning of black, black is not a colour, is the absence of colour, it's like you're sick don't you understand it? So now you call yourself black lives, it's about time Africans say to themselves, we're not black, because we're not black, what is black in your skin?

How black are you? Really? They keep laughing at you as you call yourself black, they keep laughing at you, open any dictionary find out the meaning of black and tell me if you find anything good associated with the word black. Find out, you're not black you've got to change it, the same way negro, nigga became a racial slur, black should be labelled a racial slur because it's used in connection with your colour because you're not black, black is not a colour it's the absence of colour, better if you're called people of colour it's okay, colour is nice, that's not a bad one, people of colour but let no one call you black, because black is not good and you're not black, compare your skin colour to black your skin colour is not black, the definition of black is not good it's been used in destroying you and you're using it, it's a constant confession.

Listen names matter, if names didn't matter God will not change the names of certain people in the Bible, names matter, so when you keep calling yourself black, you're calling yourself absence, light is absent, colour is absent, Good is absent, then how would you ever come to a place of brightness, you'll always be under, you'll always be under. Refuse to be black, you're a man of colour a woman of colour that's fine not black. Black is not a colour I remind you."

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIAaD6_um4

https://igberetvnews.com/1362432/africans-must-stop-calling-black-black-evil-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nbotee(m): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Why do we like to focus on what is irrelevant and making a big deal out of nothing. Black is a reference to skin color for chrissakes... I've seen him wear black a couple of times, why does he wear dem since black is d absence of light?

310 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by MightySparrow: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Brainlessness + Lack = Black

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by MightySparrow: 8:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Why do we like to focus on what is irrelevant and making a big deal out of nothing. Black is a reference to skin color for chrissakes.
We used to hear 'superstition' not christianstition' my brother.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2020
Disgusting. Truely christianity is a tool of mental slavery and colonialism of WHITES.

We must return to the Traditional Reigion of our ancestors. Enough is enough.

204 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Officialgarri: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2020
I don't care if this man makes sense or not, black remains my favorite color.

Also, I don't see this changing what Africans are called.

However should we not agree that Africans are indeed black? I mean;
We lack technology,
we lack independence,
we lack science,
We have never developed any standard drug
we lack proper education,
we are surrounded by oceans, yet we lack water
We are surrounded by oceans, yet we lack electricity
We are surrounded by oceans yet fish is expensive
They said we are primarily Agriculturists, yet chicken is thrice as expensive as that in America
They said we are blessed with Natural resources, yet we send our resources out and resold to us double price.

Like the Pastor said, Black is emptiness. I just hope we can change the narrative someday

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by crazygod(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Why do we like to focus on what is irrelevant and making a big deal out of nothing. Black is a reference to skin color for chrissakes.
The guy makes an atom of sense if you thoroughly look through what he is saying. In fine arts, the color black doesn't actually exist on the human skin neither is color white. I am a brown skinned man. cool

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by donnie(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Disgusting. Truely christianity is a tool of mental slavery and colonialism of WHITES.

When I talk, they call me racist. Last last we will all know the truth. But for many, it will be after much judgement.

White Jesus- That is the foundation of the systematic destruction of our people, ISREALITES, the true people of the book, who are beyond the rivers of Ethiopia.

Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia
My worshipers,
The daughter of My dispersed ones,
Shall bring My offering.

White Jesus, white angels, black devil, black demons and you don't yet realize what is happening to you ...hmm?

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sLentlover7778(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2020
I'm original black man.

Black is beautiful.

It doesn't matter what they think or say about me.

It doesn't define me.

grin grin grin

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Nwannem, it's really pathetic.....

His just a dumb idiot that deceives his gullible followers

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2020
Xavfra:

Nwannem, it's really pathetic.....

His just a dumb idiot that deceives his gullible followers

Truely. These people are known to rewrite history.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Truely. These people are known to rewrite history.

Aswrr.....
We need to rehabilitate alot of them.. like despite calling themselves professors, they still believe these trash

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by OtemAtum: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2020
Black is evil but you wear black suit to the pulpit. Black is evil but you put off your light so that you can have a sound sleep at night. Black hair on his head instead of him to scrape it off with cutlass. Some people don't think deep before they talk.

165 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by OtemAtum: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2020
He is even on black suit. Mtchew.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kk
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by revived: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dm me if available for hookup( konji lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

Back to the topic
I won't comment
I await my elders
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by DamnNiggar: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Jaqenhghar: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Black is my favourite colour. I guess that makes me evil undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by eleojo23: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
We are brown

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
Black is evil but you wear black suit to the pulpit. Black is evil but you put off your light so that you can have a sound sleep at night. Some people don't think deep before they talk.

They are not yet done with dragging us down. They have not had their fill yet.

They destroyed our ancestral faith, our culture, our identity and now our self-respect.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Jamesmatic(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by vickydankal(f): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Yes sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by TGM2015: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
What should they say they are? Condemning without providing alternative options or solutions. Don't we have black Americans?

The last time I checked, the black and white stuff in the subject of discussion is in reference to skin colour and not to what the life of a particular people represent.

Seriously, one need to pay close attention to this man teaching of the Bible because he will be using this same logic, reasoning and mentality to interprete God's word and instruction.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Vb
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Chiedu4Trump: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Pastor Chris "Self Service" Oyakhilome

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by masterP042(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Being called black is not the problem, we africans always find something to blame. It's not the name, it's the mentality. Ones you have a good mentality and character, whether you're black, white, christian, atheist, cripple or anything at all. You can make it.

We always focus on unnecessary things, always chasing shadows. People and countries become great, not by prayers, change of name or throwing blames around, but by positive change of mind and attitude.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by GOFRONT(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
What has Righteousness89 to say about this??

Could this be a sign of endtime too??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Baybii: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hian! Nawa.

This man Just dey yarn okoto and it's sad that his target audience will never call him out. Does he know the dictionary meaning of black? What then should we call ourselves? Blue or grey?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tell him to dye his hair to white colour or any colour that deems him fit..

BLACK is bad, but your wearing a BLACK suit.
BLACK is bad, but you drive a BLACK CAR..

EVEN KING SOLOMON WAS A BLACK MAN..

SO sir, your ascertion to the colour black is wrong.. Oooohh wroonggg...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by gift2xl: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Some knew and changed there skin color with creams. Still there heart remains black.

It's not black that's the problem, there perception, the scriptures says my people perish because of lack of knowledge . Even God owns the black and white. Isaiah 45:7-10

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead / My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.