Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi (6653 Views)

Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship / Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by BloggersNG: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ok, This is Very Very fresh, And am serving this Tea very hot, Now for someime now there has been rumor that Tonto Dike who was abandoned by her Hubby Churchill is dating Nigerian Gucci rep Hushpuppi, But i couldn't post it cos, Trust your Gossip Queen Ebiwali, i have to make my finding, first..
It all started on his Birthday while celebrating him she called him her ''King'' (Photo is below), I got the screenshot but didn't blog it cos, i was like, It might just be normal king stuff.

Now Fastforward to abou 30mins ago, the Actress and mother of one just shared a Photo of him, and wished him qucik recovery, and to top it all she declared her love for him..

As if thats not all, she removed the comment section of the post..Its a good hing to fall inlove again.. Happy for her..

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/i-love-you-ray-tonto-dike-confirms-her.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by BloggersNG: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Her post today and the birthday wish..

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by chriskosherbal(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Anything can happen ,after all both are adults. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by MhizzAJ(f): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
What a drama queen
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Fidelismaria: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
hoe hoe hoe losho

2 Likes

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
She just came out of a broken marriage and didn't deem it fit to take all the time in the world to heal properly before diving on the next dick. It's too soon Tontolet. Is it even up to a year she left that supposed abusive husband?. See her speaking like she knows what's like to be a born again Christian. Mtchewww!, and of all the men, you found yourself entangled with a guy whose job isn't known, just like Churchill before limelight.

Woman! Be careful.

6 Likes

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Oblitz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
are you zerious?
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Jayson1: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
She just came out of a broken marriage and didn't deem it fit to take all the time in the world to heal properly before diving on the next dick. It's too soon Tontolet. Is it even up to a year she left that supposed abusive husband?. See her speaking like she knows what's like to be a born again Christian. Mtchewww!, and of all the men, you found yourself entangled with a guy whose job isn't known, just like Churchill before limelight.

Woman! Be careful.

7 Likes

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayson1:
Go away. cool

1 Like

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
That's more like it baby girl dunno why you was still crying over that short Di--ck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Every prick sha must enter inside Tonto Dike's vagina

Nawao

1 Like

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Jayson1: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
Go away. cool
Really?
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by smardray(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
after you break up with dis one...aswear I will personally hook you up with bobrisky

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by MhizzAJ(f): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Every prick sha must enter inside Tonto Dike's vagina

Nawao
shocked shocked
Your own don enter before? cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:

shocked shocked
Your own don enter before? cheesy
Lie Lie sad

I am not that cheap. Even if she pulls in my presence

2 Likes

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by MhizzAJ(f): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Lie Lie sad

I am not that cheap. Even she pulls in my presence

I trust u grin

3 Likes

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I trust u grin
Yeah you have too wink

Not my type.
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by MhizzAJ(f): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Yeah you have too wink

Not my type.

Tonto is a pretty lady na with a very good character

1 Like

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Tonto is a pretty lady na with a very good character
Well, if you say so but I prefer you to Tonto
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by MhizzAJ(f): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Well, if you say so but I prefer you to Tonto

Awwww
kiss kiss
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Awwww
kiss kiss
Since you are far from me, I have pulled out from the chase. sad
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by MhizzAJ(f): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Since you are far from me, I have pulled out from the chase. sad
Far from you?
How?
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Far from you?
How?
I am in Lagos and I don't even know where you are .

Is that not far
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by PapaNnamdi: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jumping from preeq to preeq

1 Like

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by MhizzAJ(f): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I am in Lagos and I don't even know where you are .

Is that not far

I even thought u were referring to what those guys were saying on that other thread that day

Am in this continent cheesy

Will be in Lagos soon

I think say u day Imo abi Anambra state

I will mail you later
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I even thought u were referring to what those guys were saying on that other thread that day

Am in this continent cheesy

Will be in Lagos soon

I think say u day Imo abi Anambra state

I will mail you later
Alright smiley

2 Likes

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
I am glad she took my advise and moved on wink

That's the spirit. I wish her happiness.

No lady deserve to be unhappy or ill treated same for men!

Peace

1 Like

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Martin0(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:

Woman! Be careful.

Na wa for u ooo diz na fake new's na
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayson1:
Really?
Where have you been?.
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
She's fallen for another yoruba demon? cheesy

I pray He breaks Her heart in 7 pieces
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo diz na fake new's na
Tell me more. Fake news detector. grin
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Martin0(m): 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
Tell me more. Fake news detector. grin

Why u wan dey shange am 4 me again?cheesy
Make u reason that kin tin na?
So u wan tell me say Tonto is in love with hush?
Even u can u date or fall inlove with dat kin guy.

I thought ladies nor dey like controversial guy's

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer ,mr Eazi Sells Portfolio Company, Vydia, For $1bn / Davido The DMW Boss Is A Member Of Aye Cult Group See On Snap Chat (video) / Style Plus Finaly Breaks Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.