Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi (6673 Views)

Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship / Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Donjazzy12(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
I had always known Hushpupi is a fool but the day he admits that he is datingTonto is the day his foolishness became official.

1 Like

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by tiredoflife(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
I am glad she took my advise and moved on wink

That's the spirit. I wish her happiness.

No lady deserve to be unhappy or ill treated same for men!

Peace

She took whose advice
Una can sabi feel important

1 Like

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Baba has fvcked tonto cheesy

Confirm source

My neighbor gist me
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Jayson1: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
Where have you been?.
Far away. But am back for now.
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayson1:
Far away. But am back for now.
Welcome back, but I dey vex for you sha! And you know why. grin
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Jayson1: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
Welcome back, but I dey vex for you sha! And you know why. grin
Really don't know my lady.
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jayson1:
Really don't know my lady.
Alright. I'll tell when we speak.
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by wonlasewonimi: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hushpuppi that is gay?
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Ecuador1(m): 12:14am On Oct 20, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Jumping from preeq to preeq

How e take concern u
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Joshater(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2017
The title of this thread sef shocked
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
I am glad she took my advise and moved on wink

That's the spirit. I wish her happiness.

No lady deserve to be unhappy or ill treated same for men!

Peace
your advice indeed,how stupid is she,this just confirms that Tonto dike us bipolar ,wasn't she the one accusing her ex of being a yahoo guy, now she's into another well known yahoo guy, just how stupid is she
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by NedalBiggie: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2017
Seen...

Nedal was here!
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by shaklisco(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Every prick sha must enter inside Tonto Dike's vagina

Nawao
abi u hope u are d one?

Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
That's more like it baby girl dunno why you was still crying over that short Di--ck.

why do you sound like a ratchet because you want to sound like Nicki Minaj?
Re: ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
this girl like Yoruba boys no be small. yoruba boys too fine na,finest in naija,if not, she no go dey jump from yoruba to yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Abuja Man Passes Out While Get A Lap Dance From A Club Girl / Tiwa Savage Show Off Her Breast As She Dance (pics, Videos) / Meet Man Who Spent 60 Hours Under Water After His Ship Capsized (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.