Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) (27856 Views)

Lady Slaughters A Child In Owerri, Blames The Holy Spirit / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) / Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) by ladycomfort(f): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=BornnAgainChild post=61585144]

Well they still do if you get there as early as 5-6am, anything after that na crap[/quote

thanks. so where else can i get very good and afordable ok clothes in lagos because i dont think i can get to aswani before 6 from gbagada embarassed
Re: Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) by Maski87: 2:02am On Oct 20, 2017
Imagine,instead i go go village go dey theif foul
Re: Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) by Olamike20: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Call or inbox on whatsapp +2347056435603 for more information

Re: Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) by Teeboi56: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
What kinda subheading is this?.
Why outting his tribe there?
If it were yorubas would u put the tribe?
Seun the mods are doing bad job here.

Anyways its better to steal than cut human heads and sell the skull like yoruba people.

I DNT LIKE BEING TRIBALISTIC AT ThE SAME TIME I DNT LIKE INJUSTICE.
THE WORST U WILL DO IS BAN ME.
Heeee guy stop posting rubbish shey u want tell me say their is no skull mining in Igbo land abi, abeg don't post such thing again
Re: Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=ladycomfort post=61588281][/quote]

Ehn...even if you get there around 7am you go still meet better thing buy...better still if you can go to cele express from 5-6pm you can get better OK too
Re: Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) by jobbers: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2017
oh
Re: Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) by ladycomfort(f): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Well they still do if you get there as early as 5-6am, anything after that na crap

thanks so much dear. i went to aswani today, got there around 6:15am... was able to buy some nice tops at ridiculously cheap prices but its like one has to face a particular section for each tuesday cheesy cheesy cheesy

because by the time i got to the bag section, i couldnt see all the nice bags i saw earlier again embarassed.. may be i will check upper tuesday again

and please, is there any other early morning ok market i can check again this week kiss kiss

thanks again kiss
Re: Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
ladycomfort:

thanks so much dear. i went to aswani today, got there around 6:15am... was able to buy some nice tops at ridiculously cheap prices but its like one has to face a particular section for each tuesday cheesy cheesy cheesy

because by the time i got to the bag section, i couldnt see all the nice bags i saw earlier again embarassed.. may be i will check upper tuesday again

and please, is there any other early morning ok market i can check again this week kiss kiss

thanks again kiss

Eh ya...good to know

Another morning market is Katangora you can try but its far

And yes to thank me well you need to get me five alive berryblast wink
Re: Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) by ladycomfort(f): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Eh ya...good to know

Another morning market is Katangora you can try but its far

And yes to thank me well you need to get me five alive berryblast wink

thanks so much dear kiss kiss

please what is katangora market day and i hope they sell in pieces like aswani and not in bales embarassed

your 5 alive is on the way kiss kiss
Re: Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
ladycomfort:

thanks so much dear kiss kiss

please what is katangora market day and i hope they sell in pieces like aswani and not in bales embarassed

your 5 alive is on the way kiss kiss

Yes they sell in pieces and i think their market days are mon-wed-fri

Im running out of patience...need my 5alive now angry
Re: Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) by ladycomfort(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Yes they sell in pieces and i think their market days are mon-wed-fri

Im running out of patience...need my 5alive now angry

thanks dear.... i was at katangora today cheesy cheesy

things here are little bit expensive but their clothes na fine fine cloth o kiss kiss kissfrom 300 to 500...

ladies shirt 500 naira everywhere embarassed embarassed

i got bedsheet and cover cloth at very cheap prices....got there around 6:40am shocked shocked
... not an early morning market like aswani angry
Re: Man Steals Meat At Ijagbara Market In Lagos Today, Blames The Devil (photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
ladycomfort:

thanks dear.... i was at katangora today cheesy cheesy

things here are little bit expensive but their clothes na fine fine cloth o kiss kiss kissfrom 300 to 500...

ladies shirt 500 naira everywhere embarassed embarassed

i got bedsheet and cover cloth at very cheap prices....got there around 6:40am shocked shocked
... not an early morning market like aswani angry

Weldone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Masquerades Arrested For Attempting To Assassinate Baba Alado / Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kidnap 9 Persons In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.