Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here (38849 Views)

Nairaland #10YearsChallenge: Upload Your Throwback Pictures Here / Psquare Throwback Pictures As Football Academy Players / Operation Crocodile Smile: See Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Daeylar(f): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. Getting aggressive on me? grin That was an innocent joke o. cheesy

What's it with one corner, though? grin

I can never get aggressive with you cry cry, it wasn't meant to come off like that.

Lol, grin grin grin the one corner in your post just reminded me of it
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2017
AyamConfidence:
lmfaooo.... Even away from the country you can still understand and speak... Me that have been living in Yoruba land for years only understands but find it difficult to speak

I'm bad with languages biko.... I can't even speak my mother tongue though I understand perfectly.... Too bad

Awww, you can still learn it wink what's your mother tongue
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Sorry to intrude again, but I just and to laugh my ass away grin grin grin grin grin grin

Loool, haters gotta hate grin
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by AyamConfidence(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Awww, you can still learn it wink what's your mother tongue
igbo.... These language has so many dialects I'm usually left confused... Not to mention these mocking haters

Mehn it ain't easy
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2017
AyamConfidence:
igbo.... These language has so many dialects I'm usually left confused... Not to mention these mocking haters

Mehn it ain't easy

Loool grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by AyamConfidence(m): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
TIGER WOODS is a good name too. grin
Drinkwater too

Even Stones..... All meaningful
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by AyamConfidence(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool grin grin grin
we all have our demons

They mock you for not being able to speak but they never intend to help you
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Drinkwater too

Even Stones..... All meaningful
Even BUSH [Igbo]. grin

One oyinbo person will soon name his child WEED. grin
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by AyamConfidence(m): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Even BUSH [Igbo]. grin

One oyinbo person will soon name his child WEED. grin
if someone hasn't done it already

bro

Have a great day
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2017
AyamConfidence:
we all have our demons

They mock you for not being able to speak but they never intend to help you

Oh well, the best way to learn is by speaking. It might be grammatically wrong the first times but with time, it's going to get better trust me. Besides their "mocking" should really get to you, ask them what you said wrong etc. Believe me when I say communicating is the best way to learn a language
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2017
AyamConfidence:
if someone hasn't done it already
bro
Have a great day
Alright, thanks. Have a wonderful day as well.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Olasileibrahim: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2017
And
2017[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by AyamConfidence(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh well, the best way to learn is by speaking. It might be grammatically wrong the first times but with time, it's going to get better trust me. Besides their "mocking" should really get to you, ask them what you said wrong etc. Believe me when I say communicating is the best way to learn a language
and there goes another practical advice.... Will try to implement it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by QueTeddy: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Hey bro, did you do anything to grow your beards or they are natural?
I seriously want to grow beards, lok

Natural... They grow fully within 2 months...
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Caseless:
I now understand. I wish you luck in your career.
thank you bruvv
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by snowblaq(f): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Major throwback.... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Caseless still on nairaland? Colour me surprised.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
jagugu88li:
epic cheesy grin
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 22, 2017
geobukky:
epic cheesy grin
Brotherly
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by jefcee: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
jagugu88li:
Brotherly
Mehn, I'm like that's xo natural
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Caseless: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Caseless still on nairaland? Colour me surprised.

I surplus for here. In other words, I full ground.

Just pm me your old moniker before this 2015 version you're using to tag me here.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
still on nairaland? Colour me surprised.

Pepeyemi shocked
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Cuddlebugie(f): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
scooby12:

Pepeyemi shocked
Hehehe cheesy. Olu toh buh?...... shocked

Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Cuddlebugie(f): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Caseless:

I surplus for here. In other words, I full ground.

Just pm me your old moniker before this 2015 version you're using to tag me here.
Lolz. You'll have to ask orunmila oo cheesy
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Hehehe cheesy. Olu toh buh?...... shocked

Yeah...wow

I'm speechless..
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Incredyable(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
pweetyz:
Thanks. I've been back for a while tho. Just FP mostly.
yea...
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
scooby12:

Yeah...wow

I'm speechless..

My back to back nairaland love kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
If I didn't quote that abo.ki cheesy, I bet you wouldn't have known the person behind the moniker.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Caseless: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cuddlebugie:

Lolz. You'll have to ask orunmila oo cheesy

Ma ah ask orunmila, if him answer no dey satisfactory, I go bomb am slap.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
My back to back nairaland love kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
If I didn't quote that abo.ki cheesy, I bet you wouldn't have known the person behind the moniker.

Pepeyemi cheesy

Wow.
Re: Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Caseless:

Ma ah ask orunmila, if him answer no dey satisfactory, I go bomb am slap.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Nigerian Air Force Officer Killed In Ghastly Car Accident. Graphic Pics / 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.