Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Would You Advise Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Advise Marriage? (721 Views)

Will You Advise Recommendation When Choosing A Life Partner? / What Would You Advise Him To Do? / I Want To Leave My Husband For My First Love.pls I Need You Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Advise Marriage? by DanG1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2010
Hi all,
Am a 23yr old guy (by June, 2010), I am working as an Engineer on a basic salary of about 100K+, av worked foe 1yr+ now, I can boast of some landed property, n a ride. And still take care of ma family needs, would you advise that I get married now, or would u do that if you are in ma shoes?,
Re: Would You Advise Marriage? by Omolulu(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2010
Guy, marriage is another ball game, when u're 30, get married
Re: Would You Advise Marriage? by agabaI23(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2010
Why the rush?

Do you have any investment? Salary of N100K will not scratch a family life if you wanna give your children the best education and live comfortably with your wife.

Upgrade! If you have a woman it may be more difficult to save and invest!
Re: Would You Advise Marriage? by dominique(f): 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2010
nice accomplishments for your age. but you don't have to rush into marriage if you don't have anyone you're seriously involved with.
Re: Would You Advise Marriage? by Odunnu: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2010
U are so fast, have you been in 9ja all ths while?
Re: Would You Advise Marriage? by DanG1(m): 11:35pm On Mar 13, 2010
agabaI23:

Why the rush?

Do you have any investment? Salary of N100K will not scratch a family life if you wanna give your children the best education and live comfortably with your wife.

Upgrade! If you have a woman it may be more difficult to save and invest!

Hi I ain't rushing, and I gat my investments, I have landed properties, I have a fishry business, and I tot women were to make u more fruitful, not wreck u, I just hope to make it early so I dnt get to be that old wen ma kids are growing, u know, and the more u wait the more u have tendencies of fornicating

Odunnu:

U are so fast, have you been in 9ja all ths while?

I have lived in nja all ma lyf, n it has been with God all the tym

Re: Would You Advise Marriage? by Blazay(m): 12:10am On Mar 14, 2010
If you feel you are ready and you have what it takes, go for it. Better to make your mistakes now than to be an old agbaya making them in your old age. If your parents were never married or they are divorced, please don't get married.
Re: Would You Advise Marriage? by Sissy3(f): 2:18am On Mar 14, 2010
yes, you have met all those financial requirements but are you psychologically/mentally ready for marriage? if you think you are, then your age isnt really a "rush" IMHO.
Re: Would You Advise Marriage? by beingme(f): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2010
if u re ready for marriage in all way round and not marry today divorce tomorrow then think twice b4 taking that step
Re: Would You Advise Marriage? by noetic16(m): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2010
Dan-G:

Hi all,
Am a 23yr old guy (by June, 2010), I am working as an Engineer on a basic salary of about 100K+, av worked foe 1yr+ now, I can boast of some landed property, n a ride. And still take care of ma family needs, would you advise that I get married now, or would u do that if you are in ma shoes?,

first u need to grow up and chart out a vision for ur life. . . . . .be mentally independent and understand life is not virtually all about u having a car, making 100k and then manufacturing children. there is more to life that
Re: Would You Advise Marriage? by SALady(f): 8:05am On Mar 15, 2010
noetic16:

first u need to grow up and chart out a vision for your life. . . . . .be mentally independent and understand life is not virtually all about u having a car, making 100k and then manufacturing children. there is more to life that

^^^Agreed. @DanG please dont do it. You are still far from it. If you think it only takes a fat pay check and babies to build a successful marriage then you are wrong. Again it would seem you think getting married early is the only way to avoid infidelity you are, please think again. It seems to me you havent given thought to the kind of husband/Partner you want to become, the kind of father you want to be, who you are as an individual before you are somebody elses man/husband, How you want to share your spiritual being with those close to you and what you want to receive from others (helping each other to grow in spirit).

The world is a tough yet pleasant place to be and it doenst only take a career, paycheck, wife/husband or children to make it through. It takes resilience, viture and a sound spirit to sirvive.
Re: Would You Advise Marriage? by DanG1(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2010
Thanks y'all, I really appreciate your responses and will take them to heart, and its nice really sharing my worries here, now I know what am in for, and what I need to do. Thanks y'all again

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Ride On Toy For My Kid / 70th Birthday! / 2010 Owerri (bongo) Music Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.