Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale (2486 Views)

Bales Of First Grade Akube(okirika) Just Arrived From United Kingdom Forsale / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by kismo(m): 1:31am On Apr 25, 2013
My fellow nairalanders, an aunt of mine wants to send me a bale of second hand ladies' wears (grade A) from London so that I can help her market it, but due to my tight schedule at office, I may not be able to do that.
Please any interested person should indicate his/her interest here. The bale will be sold for 60k. If it is children's or men's wears you need, please register your interest before I ask her to ship it. Don't worry when it arrives you will be allowed to open it and check before making payment. I stay in Ibadan. Email: contactkismo@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 25, 2013
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by feelamong(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
kismo: My fellow nairalanders, an aunt of mine wants to send me a bale of second hand ladies' wears (grade A) from London so that I can help her market it, but due to my tight schedule at office, I may not be able to do that.
Please any interested person should indicate his/her interest here. The bale will be sold for 60k. If it is children's or men's wears you need, please register your interest before I ask her to ship it. Don't worry when it arrives you will be allowed to open it and check before making payment. I stay in Ibadan. My is email: contactkismo@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Alert us once it arrives in Lagos! feelamong@gmail.com
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by specialeagle(f): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hope it can get to PHC coz am interested
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by macrownt: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
[b][/b] plz i have good interest in dis goods, i stay in Osogbo and here is ma email address janebrown306@ymail.com
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by kismo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
feelamong:

Alert us once it arrives in Lagos! feelamong@gmail.com
Ok. I will. Thanks for your interest.
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by kismo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
specialeagle: Hope it can get to PHC coz am interested
Yes, I think u can do wale bill. But it will be better if you have anyone in Lagos or Ibadan that can help you ascertain the quality before making payment. But I can assure you that you are getting first grade.
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by kismo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
macrownt: [b][/b] plz i have good interest in dis goods, i stay in Osogbo and here is ma email address janebrown306@ymail.com
I will alert you as soon as it arrives. Thanks.
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by kismo(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
I appreciate you all for showing interest. Please in case you have sent me a mail, I can't access my mail box for now; kindly bear with me for a while. I will reply as soon as I have access to it. But for now you can call me on 08038505585. Thank you.
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by hunda: 12:04am On Apr 26, 2013
am interested though i stay in PHC but have relatives in lagos. my main interest is in children's wears. my no is 08179687422. call me and then we can do biz
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by bibiji(f): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2013
Is it possible 2 get d tins 2 Jos? Am interested
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2013
Op, please alert me through ayokemi2003@yahoo.com. I stay in Ibadan too.
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by kismo(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2013
hunda: am interested though i stay in PHC but have relatives in lagos. my main interest is in children's wears. my no is 08179687422. call me and then we can do biz
I will. Thanks.
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by kismo(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2013
bibiji: Is it possible 2 get d tins 2 Jos? Am interested
It is possible but u hv 2 add the fare to send it down 2 u. Let me know what you are interest in and if possible drop ur number or call me.
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by kismo(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2013
FunmyKemmy: Op, please alert me through ayokemi2003@yahoo.com. I stay in Ibadan too.
which part of Ibadan do u stay?
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by ibos: 4:57am On Apr 28, 2013
here is my email :ibos1oga@gmail.com, I,m in Lagos and highly interested with cash available
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by kismo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
ibos: here is my email :ibos1oga@gmail.com, I,m in Lagos and highly interested with cash available
Okay. I will mail you as soon as I receive the consignment. Thanks.
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by kismo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
Please my people, it is only one bale for now and it is going to be first come first served. Thank you.
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by kismo(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
Please if you need a bale of men or children's clothes, you will have to make upfront payment to order for them. I told her to send me ladies' wears. I wouldn't want a situation whereby I will ask her to send me men and children's wears and later I wouldn't be able to market them as a result of your breach of contract. I really don't have much time to do that. But if you made upfront payment, and the clothes are not the grades you expected, I will refund your cash within three weeks. Please those who sent me mails should take note of this. Thank you for your interest.
Re: London Bale Okirika (grade A) For Sale by kismo(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2013
My people, I am sorry for not commenting on this thread for some time now. I was banned for no tangible reason.

(1) (Reply)

Good-quality/cheap Stock Footwear Wholesale From China / AGO 100KMT Needed: Serious Sellers Only / AGO TRUCKING we pay Facilitators N660,000 Every Week [[August 2013]]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.