Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

peace - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / peace (660 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Rest In Peace Vivianc. / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

peace by adeogunn: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2010
Seems like people took this the wrong way, so i've taken it down. I've got no issues, just read a lot of posts and gave my analysis. I apologize if i offended anyone. Peace  grin
Re: peace by mamagee3(f): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2010
What is the point of this thread?
Re: peace by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 14, 2010
mama-gee:

What is the point of this thread?
To cause noise undecided
Re: peace by Pampers: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2010
@rokiatu. Hi rokiatu. Long time.
Re: peace by Idowuogbo(f): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2010
rokiatu:

To cause noise undecided

exactly ooh frustrated animal
Re: peace by beingme(f): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2010
when i rude man meets a rude woman he starts complaining everywhere.

u need some lesson from those women that frustrated u. none sense
Re: peace by ifyalways(f): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2010
adeogunn:

Most Nigerian women do not know how to treat a good guy when they see one. When God blesses you with a good guy, you walk all over him, undermine, compare and downgrade him like he is trash even though he may treat you like a queen.

When you now meet a person that treats you like "poo" you become weak and submissive and choose to stay with that person, whereas the person that treats you like a queen you dump. I have seen this many times and it has frankly become hard for me to feel sincere sympathy for most nigerian women when they find themselves in circumstances where a guy treats them badly.

The question that comes to mind for me is "How did you treat the last person who treated you with love, dignity and respect". God is just and fair, and will not let a maltreatment that you have done to another person go unpunished.

My suggestion for all you ladies is to appreciate the good that God blesses you with, because you don't know when the next "KNUCKLEHEAD" will come and scoop you up dressed as your "knight in shining armor"
it goes both way,u know.Men too are guilty wink
Re: peace by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2010
adeogunn:

Most Nigerian women do not know how to treat a good guy when they see one.

Because you've met most nigerian women, abi?
Re: peace by beingme(f): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2010
Yield:

Because you've met most nigerian women, abi?

answer poster. na so so nigerian women man discussion una get to dey talk for here no reasonable gist again
Re: peace by SALady(f): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2010
adeogunn:

Most Nigerian women do not know how to treat a good guy when they see one. When God blesses you with a good guy, you walk all over him, undermine, compare and downgrade him like he is trash even though he may treat you like a queen.

When you now meet a person that treats you like "poo" you become weak and submissive and choose to stay with that person, whereas the person that treats you like a queen you dump. I have seen this many times and it has frankly become hard for me to feel sincere sympathy for most nigerian women when they find themselves in circumstances where a guy treats them badly.

The question that comes to mind for me is "How did you treat the last person who treated you with love, dignity and respect". God is just and fair, and will not let a maltreatment that you have done to another person go unpunished.

My suggestion for all you ladies is to appreciate the good that God blesses you with, because you don't know when the next "KNUCKLEHEAD" will come and scoop you up dressed as your "knight in shining armor"

Poster please can you save the ladies your anger issues. Rather tell us your story, than to throw toys like this, then perhaps people will engage with you constructively
Re: peace by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pampers:

@rokiatu. Hi rokiatu. Long time.

Re: peace by benedictac(f): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ poster, are u bittered. tell us and we will help u

(1) (Reply)

Two Shall Become One / How To Be Free From Debt / Free Ebooks For Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.