Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It (3096 Views)

Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet / Top Pictures From #10YearsChallenge By Nigerian Celebrities View Pictures / Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by holuwertobex(m): 4:39am On Oct 20, 2017
American rapper and entrepreneur Rick Ross popularly known as Rozay has received a made in Nigeria footwear by Nigerian shoe brand Zubair Footwear after he liked and commented on the designers instagram post that he wanted the loafers.
The rapper who was the first artist signed to Diddy's Ciroc Entertainment and has received Grammy nominations wrote: "LOVE THIS BOSS LOAFERS" and "I WANT THESE".
Few days after dropping the comments, Ross was so delighted when he recieved the footwear from Zubair that he took to his snapchat, made a short video to give a shout-out to the designer and captioned "Let's support Zubair footwear" and also promised to wear them to the next Grammy awards or Met Gala and other major red-carpet events.
The lovely velvet loafers with monogram also has Ross's alternative name "Rozay" printed on them.

sources http://www.mp3plus.com.ng/2017/10/rick-ross-like-made-in-nigeria-footwear.html?m=1

http://mp3plus.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by OKorowanta: 4:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Positive vibes..

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by princeade86(m): 4:51am On Oct 20, 2017
wow. interesting
Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by emaxjey(m): 6:07am On Oct 20, 2017
U hmm.. So what the biggie.. If no be the help of task masters wey carry him forefathers as slave go Yankee... Him for they may be Alaba dey sell rat poison....
Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by amzee(m): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2017
How can i get mine too?
Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 20, 2017
I have the groundnut oil and frying pan already... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by Partnerbiz3: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Make i fry cassava?
Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by supervillain52(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2017
Shebi na pesin we don chop de buy shoe
Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by burmese: 7:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Stop deceiving yourselves fools
Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by Lilshorecords(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2017
so what should we fry now?

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by modaink333: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2017
If na me comment na, dem no go even shake body like say na human being comment shaaa.... It is well ị know one day God will bath me
Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by Xerox01(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2017
comradespade:
I have the groundnut oil and frying pan already... undecided
I'm coming bro lemme goan get the breeze
Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by Gozbrown(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Rick Ross my guy, my childhood friend.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Big ups, Big Man.
Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by holuwertobex(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gozbrown:
Rick Ross my guy, my childhood friend.

na now you know
Re: Rick Ross Like Made In Nigeria Footwear By Nigerian Shoe Brand And He Get It by awule: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Made-in-Nigeria Quality Footwears
Bulk Buyers/Resellers Wanted in Nigeria and Africa
Buy Nigeria to Grow Nigeria!
Bethelmendels Int’l Ltd, is proud to introduce B-first brand of made-in- Nigeria quality footwears to Nigerians, Africans and the rest of the world. Yes, who says nothing good can come out of Nigeria? We are here to prove you wrong! The quality of our footwear is comparable to those produced in Europe and America. With our ultra-Modern factory located in the industrial hub of Lagos, we are set to revolutionize the comatose footwear industry in Nigeria.
Right now we have already launched into the Nigerian market, three designs that enjoying widespread market acceptance and demand. And more designs are in the pipeline. Our dream is to dominate the Nigeria footwear market with multifarious footwear types and designs. This is aimed at discouraging the incessant importation of low quality footwear from Asia countries into the Nigerian market, and by extension growing the footwear industry.
Check our current design models, sizes and packing:
Model 1: Kids Leather Footwear ( used as Casual & school shoes)
Size: 9(29) 11(31), 12(32), 13(33), 1(34)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 2: SNEAKERS
SIZE: 2(36), 3(37), 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 24PCS/CARTON
MODEL 3: ( HAWK BOOT FOOTWEARS)
SIZE: 4(38), 5(39), 6(40), 7(41), 8(42), 9(43), 10(44), 11(45)
PACKING: 12PCS/CARTON
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK MADE IN NIGERIA FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality Made-in-Nigeria footwears comparable to Europe and America standard
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount
4. When you buy our Made-Nigeria-Footwear, you would help in growing the Nigeria economy
5. We offer nationwide delivery, saving you the cost and stress incurred in the purchasing process.
6. Our quality Made in Nigeria shoes are ideal for export business.
To Buy in Bulk as a Reseller
Call/whatsapp: 08036911296, 08180065490, 07065804088, 08087656176
This opportunity is for market shoe dealers, boutique owners, Online Fashion & Footwears stores, online marketers, start-up entrepreneurs
Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Str. Off Awolowo Way, by Balogun b/stop. Ikeja-Lagos

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skolopad Shares Racy Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Breast / What! Woman Confirm Shes Ashawo On Facebook, See Her Username. Photos / Tonto Dikeh And Tunde Ednut Hint Us About Their Wedding. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.