Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) (46942 Views)

Duncan Mighty Pictured With His Coursemates At The Nigerian Military School / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by boolet: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
PRESS RELEASE: DUNCAN WENE MIGHTY OKECHUKWU IS NOT AN EXBOY!

In response to the outrageously false allegations posted on the 2nd of July 2018, by one Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu simply known as Duncan Mighty via his Instagram handle @duncan_mighty

The Nigerian Military School Class of 99 (Also known as NMS93) would like to express it’s disappointment with Mr. Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu’s claims and issue the following statement to the media and to the public.

1. Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu was never a member of the NMS Class he claims in his Instagram post which has since gone viral on social media platforms and the internet at large.

2. He was never a boy/student of Bravo Company.

3. He has never attended either academic or military trainings as required for a student of the Nigerian Military School,

4. He is not an Ex-Boy (By definition and implication, an Ex-Boy is an individual who was admitted, successfully completed required military and academic trainings and with merit graduated from the Nigerian Military school with a testimonial credential signifying same)

5. He is no course mate of any genuine member of the graduating class of NMS99 also referred ceremoniously as The 41st Passing Out Platoon.

The NMS93 Alumni Association humbly requests that Mr. Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu desist from posing as an alumnus for whatever reasons or benefits known to him.

The association would also like to register its displeasure with the photographic images of Mr. Duncan where he appears in military camouflage with the service rank of Captain while not well groomed and wearing earrings.

While his intentions might be for good and not self-serving, from our perspective we insist that posing as a soldier albeit and officer is “a disservice to the proud men and women of the Nigerian Armed Forces, who earn the right to wear their uniforms for the hard work and sacrifices made for our country.”

The association warns that anyone relating with Mr Duncan Wene Mighty Okechukwu, under the impression that he is an alumnus of NMS99 does so at their own risk.

The association however welcomes his interactions with genuine members of our Alma Mater and by large the military community of which we are also related to and wish him well in his endeavors.

Accept the warmest regards of the association.

Signed

PRO

NMS93 Alumni Association

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Chuks9000: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
What does he stand to gain from this? Man and vanity sa.

73 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by virtual7(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
@op didn't know you have already posted this that's why I posted it. kindly change the title of the post to "Duncan Mighty lied" or something else so mods can push it to front page.
cc: lalasticlala mynd44 et al.
modified : wow 2nd to comment on a celebrity thread, I pray for success too so much so that people will want to associate with me. Amen

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Gkay1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
hhffhhjjn
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by DIYhackers: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
He wanted to be in the military, this denial was without mercy grin
Check my signature to learn digital marketing free

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by delugajackson: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Real didn't recognize real until fake showed up.

Nigerian celebrities and fake lives are like Akara & Bread. Follow them at your own peril.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by lonelydora: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Just imagine Duncan

8 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by JohnieWalker12(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
I don't care what the army says. Duncan Mighty you songs has helped humanity in a positive way. Shalom

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Olukokosir(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Busted

6 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by akeentech(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
JohnieWalker12:
I don't care what the army says. Duncan Mighty you songs has helped humanity in a positive way. Shalom
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Folashade2016(f): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Even with the fame and name. They still deny you. Guy you have failed patapata.

check my SIGNATURE

8 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by naijjaman(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by zombieTRACKER: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
APC virus caught up with Wene oh sad shocked

Chai PH first son sad

5 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Maybe he never finished from the military school. Perhaps he dropped out

6 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Gkay1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
space for sale
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Olalan(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Just imagine if an unknown bloody civilian did this

2 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by baby124: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
*Almamatter* says it all wink cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by elyte89: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
U no c Fulani herdsmen fams with grin grin,na Nigeria Military wey get record u dey fams with

Ogbeni,be careful

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Judolisco(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is Nigeria person wey no get work is checking to see if my watch is original

7 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by ayoBiz(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Naija Delta Militant envoy of course.

wink

2 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Linus mba jnr grin

3 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by ufondunenye(f): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
A
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by oshe11: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
See his Ugly Face.....

Ordinarily Kpomo dey call himself CowLeg

4 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by RexTramadol1: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
I laff die....

Wannabe season.

2 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by nuesmann(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Duncan mighty Lie

4 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by ufondunenye(f): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
B
Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Buhari is useless

3 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by emmyid(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mtcheeeeeew.. Misplaced priority, alumni chill jare. Mayb he dropped out or something. What's even special there sef?
Wait O. Na man d snitch like woman for that Facebook chat so? I'm disappointed, to think he is an Army sef

Duncan is richer than the whole class combined. Nonsense and ingredients

21 Likes

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Buhari is useless
Hoping you are one of the sensible ones here tho....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release) by Fesomu(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
They can lie, they can hate, they can wail...There's nothing bad they can't do.... They are from the other side

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Daughters, Taiye And Kehinde / Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.