Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult (2252 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / The Embarrassing Thing That Happened To Me Inside A Christmas Day Church Service / How The Bible Shows That Abortion Is The Murder Of A Living Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult by Seun(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
GodsMopol:
Can a child survive on its own, seeing it has no mother to care - Mother- or nurture the living thing to growth.
The first living thing was probably a very simple unicellular organism, similar to blue-green algae, bacteria, etc. Unicellular organisms have no concept of motherhood or nurturing. They multiply by dividing themselves into two whenever they have enough energy and materials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult by ashjay001(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
GodsMopol:

Oooooooh, that's sad, seems we are coming to the end of evolution

grin, wait, I thought evolution has to do with the ability to change or transform into a better person, who initially was worse off, my point is, does evolution has anything to do with my surrounding, than me intrinsically

I believe evolution has to do with a change in appearance or form, than lifestyle

Thanks to science(artificial-man made) than natural(evolution)

grin bleaching cream, yea, you seem to be very choosy sir, your wife must really be a beautiful beauty

But, my primary school teacher said, the beautiful ones are not yet born, are they going to be another race or they are here already grin

Seems I av to come down from my high horse n break it into bits!?

Our ancestors were mostly farmers, fishermen, hunters, blacksmith i.e. manual labourers. Thick, strong arms, legs, endurance, all qualities required to survive outdoors.

Little by little, our generation is evolving into effeminate beings!? What do u need physical strength for, when u av a machine at ur fingertips? Before, manhood was tested by d size of farmland u can cultivate or how strong u are in combat n all sorts.

Right now some of our muscles are being rendered redundant. Its like a bat living in a cave, what does it need sight for, but it developed echolocation into a art!

If u think evolution, requires waking up in d morning n u start flying, or giving birth to an x-men in ur life time! Well, goodluck to u.

Its a gradual process!? U think d dodo lost its flight ability over two generations of living in a predator free island?
Re: Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult by ScienceWatch: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:

Some people have gone beyond redemption point. Keep swimming in the pool of delusion. Even I, god Otem, can't help you out of your mentality. I surrender grin
Thanks for surrendering gracefully. But before you go OtemSapien, you claim to worship science so let us use Mswahili1's problem as a test of verifiable truth.

You, Sarassin and myself can get together and present Mswahili1 with deal. Lets put our money were our mouth is.

Example, let Mswahili1 choose any treatment method we propose, if it fails we pay his costs.
Re: Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult by OtemSapien: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thanks for surrendering gracefully. But before you go OtemSapien, you claim to worship science so let us use Mswahili1's problem as a test of verifiable truth.

You, Sarassin and myself can get together and present Mswahili1 with deal. Lets put our money were our mouth is.

Example, let Mswahili1 choose any treatment method we propose, if it fails we pay his costs.

I never claimed to worship science pls, don't put words in my mouth. I think Mswahili1 should try TB Joshua out first and let's see how far it goes.
Re: Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult by ScienceWatch: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
I never claimed to worship science pls, don't put words in my mouth. I think Mswahili1 should try TB Joshua out first and let's see how far it goes.

I will never put words in your mouth. Am I understanding you wrong after you said this, "(2) Atum and all other gods of science detest being followed, therefore there shouldn't be any term like 'followers of Atum."

To me it seems like you are implying that Atum is a god of science.
Re: Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult by OtemSapien: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I will never put words in your mouth. Am I understanding you wrong after you said this, "(2) Atum and all other gods of science detest being followed, therefore there shouldn't be any term like 'followers of Atum."

To me it seems like you are implying that Atum is a god of science.
But I never worshipped Atum. Okay tell me in any of my numerous posts where I tell you that I worship Atum. Atum's mentality isn't about worship so also is mine. Worshipping something or being worshipped by something is a mentality of the religious people, but I don't do religion, I do brain-using.
Re: Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
they were adults.
Re: Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult by ScienceWatch: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2017
I agree, they were middle aged adults.
Re: Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult by Ovamboland(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehe.
This is just one of the millions of questions that kills the scam called evolution.
Darwin who started the fraud knew nothing about DNA, if he had, he would have been more cautious.

There are many more of such questions.
Those who study the human body and its development know that for humans to effectively develop, many systems have to develop simultaneously otherwise there is no survival.
A baby's heart and respiratory system for example must start developing around the same period with support from maternal circulation or else the baby will be die in utero.

And these processes are carefully timed like a programmed time bomb, regulated by DNA

But evolutionist wants you to believe that there was once a first baby animal who came from fish.
Rubbish.

Just ask any evolutionist, which part of human DNA is responsible for the evolution to our next stage.
And you will know that there is nothing scientific about it. Its as good as a religion.

so you agree religion explains nothing just conjecture, then you need to equate evolution to religious dogma to rubbish it. In short religion is rubbish
Re: Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult by felixomor: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ovamboland:

so you agree religion explains nothing just conjecture, then you need to equate evolution to religious dogma to rubbish it. In short religion is rubbish
Nobody agreed to this talk of yours.
You are talking to yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Anyone Really Have The Holy Spirit? / In-between A Spirit Wife And A Witch!! / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.