Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Neymar Had Already Revealed PSG Transfer At Lionel Messi’s Wedding–xavi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Had Already Revealed PSG Transfer At Lionel Messi’s Wedding–xavi (401 Views)

Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures) / Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Messi Confirms PSG Transfer Is “A Possibility” As He Says Goodbye To Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Had Already Revealed PSG Transfer At Lionel Messi’s Wedding–xavi by doneyor(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2017
Former Barcelona Captain Xavi, has revealed that Neymar, had already made known his intention to former teammates, during the wedding of Lionel Messi.

According to Express Sport, Xavi said;

“He said to us at Messi’s wedding that he wanted to change, he wanted to change the club.

“I said to him: ‘But why? And he said ‘Well, I’m not happy in Barcelona, I want to go out and have a new experience with PSG.’

Xavi further said;

“It was his decision, we must respect it. And I think with Neymar, with [Kylian] Mbappe, Paris Saint-Germain has a great chance to win the Champions League."

http://www.ukrido.com/2017/10/neymar-had-already-revealed-psg-transfer-at-lionel-messis-wedding-xavi/

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win #10,000: Liverpool Vs Chelsea / Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo Visits Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi At His Palace / Eagles To Play 5 More Friendlies Before Storming Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.