Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Help A Friend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Friend (305 Views)

Please How Can a friend Manage 10k Per Semester / A Friend Of Mine With A 2.57 Cgpa / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend by Tomasboy(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Please fellow nairalanders, there's this friend of mine that just finished his NCE. He's been contemplating on where he can study and work at the same time overseas. . I told him he should opt in for Canada since most of the friends I know are there. But I know there are lot of people here that have more and better knowledge of his issue that's why I decided to seek for advice... He wants to travel to where he can study and work. . I don't know much, so please any advice would be appreciated. .

(1) (Reply)

Call To Hear More From Us / A 5 Day Pmp + Primavera P6 And Ms Project Training (abuja, Lagos & Ph) / Affordable 2017 Admission Into Top Universities In The Philippines Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.