Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians (11780 Views)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / Shopify Store And Payment Gateway Integration Service. / How To Make Money Dropshipping In Nigeria Using Shopify Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2017
So you have created your shopify store and want to start selling your products globally. But then you found out that there is no payment gateway for you to accept payment globally as a Nigerian which basically left your business hanging.

2Checkout would've being an option for Nigeria. But I promise they (2checkout) will stress the hell out of you and yet your application will never be approved.
Don't ask me how I know because I'm talking to you from experience.

The US Paypal option is risky as you can actually lost all your fund if you're not extremely careful because you are operating another man's country PayPal.

We want you to run your shopify store with peace of mind, accept credit card payment in your store, sell globally and withdraw your earnings in your local bank account here in Nigeria
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2017
Introducing Shopify Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Solution Service

Let us handle your Shopify Stripe Payment Gateway Integration for you.

You don't have to worry about Social Security Number (SSN)
Tax Identification Number (TIN) etc
We will handle it all for you so you can concentrate on promoting your products globally and driving more sales.

You will be able to withdraw your profits to your local bank account here in Nigeria
It is time to start your shopify business.
Nothing can hinder you now.

Have questions?
Let's hear it in the comment area
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tell us the nature of your Shopify Project and we will handle the rest.

Stripe Payment Gateway Integration?
Sure thing

USA Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
Sure thing

USA Social Security Number (SSN)?
Sure thing

USA Phone Number?
Sure thing

USA dedicated VPN Software?
Sure thing

Send in your enquiries now, and we will get to work processing your order fast

+234 703 674 1556 WhatsApp

jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2017
Get your SSN, TIN, and Stripe Account from us. We will set it up for you within 24-48hrs.
Setup and processing fees apply.
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by afrimerch: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2017
How much does the service cost
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2017
afrimerch:
How much does the service cost
Good question.
The cost of service depends on the nature of project/Task.

For example:
The cost is not the same for someone that already have a Shopify Store, Stripe account, USA Phone Number, and a Dedicated USA VPN Software with someone that doesn't have any of these items.

This is not the advertising section of Nairaland, so it will not be proper to list everything directly

You will want to contact me on WhatsApp or email for details
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Offer is currently available on demand
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
This service comes with money back guarantee so you have nothing to worry about
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 8:14am On Oct 23, 2017
Now you can start your shopify business without having to worry about payment gateway
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Stripe account opening available.
Yes, let's open your Stripe account for you.
Contact us now
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Keep the enquiries coming.
Is time to move forward.
No more payment gateway hindrance for your ecommence store
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 6:28am On Oct 24, 2017
The guarantee we give is that you're money will be refunded if the Stripe payment gateway integration for your Shopify store or Woocommerce Store is not successful.

Our refund policy is to boost your confidence to order with peace of mind

Place your order now
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Woocommerce independent store creation and Stripe payment gateway integration is also available.

Get in touch with us now
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tell us the nature of your project and we will handle the rest to set you up for business faster
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Keep the enquiries coming.
If you have any question regarding our service, ask now and get answers fast
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Service is available on demand.
Let help integrate the Stripe payment gateway for your Shopify Store
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2017
Keep the enquiries coming
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Offer valid while stock last
Place your order now.
Let setup a Stripe payment gateway for your Shopify store now

1 Like

Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Still available
Get yours now
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by africanman85: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
CosmicJames:
Still available
Get yours now
I don't have any. If you are to create everything, how much ?
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
africanman85:
I don't have any. If you are to create everything, how much ?
Each individual items have their own price.
But there is a way I do it for people who need the integration service to reduce the total cost.
The way I do it is that I offer all the items (Social Security Number (SSN), Tax Identification Number (TIN), USA Phone Number, Dedicated USA VPN Software) as a bundle along with the integration service fee.
That way, the service become very affordable

You will want to hit me up if you're on WhatsApp for more details
+234 703 674 1555
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Offer still available.
Order now
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2017
There is nothing to hinder you now from starting your ecommerce drop shipping business
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by morzook(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
as this is nigeria, i was a bit sceptical but took a leap of faith. He delivered my stripe account and integrated it into my shopify

will definitely use him again. highly recommended

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
morzook:
as this is nigeria, i was a bit sceptical but took a leap of faith. He delivered my stripe account and integrated it into my shopify

will definitely use him again. highly recommended
Thanks for your honest review.
It was nice doing busness with you.
You actually excercies patience with me,
especially when the order exceeded the 48hrs processing time
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Bring your Shopify Payment Gateway problems to us. We have all the solution you need.

Call us now
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
So you've open a shopify store.
What next?
Of course you need a payment gateway to sell globally. We can help
Let us set up a Stripe payment gateway integration for Shopify store fast

Contact us now
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by rexandyke(m): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2017
Great! I saw a list of payment gateways that accept multiple currencies.check out the list and thank me later

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/worldwide-payment-gateways.html?m=1
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by jimmy212(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
i can help you install stripe payment for your shopify account to accept payment globally, if you are interested whatsap this number:09068139821

SERVICE NOT FREE OO!!!
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by easytos(m): 2:41am On Nov 21, 2017
CosmicJames:
Get your SSN, TIN, and Stripe Account from us. We will set it up for you within 24-48hrs.
Setup and processing fees apply.

I need SSN, US PayPal account

Email : easytos11@gmail.com
Whatsapp : 08086071320

Thanks
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by CosmicJames(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
easytos:

I need SSN, US PayPal account

Email : easytos11@gmail.com
Whatsapp : 08086071320

Thanks
Contact instead.
+234 703 674 1556
For security reasons, I don't contact people first. I don't want anybody to contact people claiming to be CosmicJames and use my name to scam people.
Re: Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2017
CosmicJames:

Contact instead.
+234 703 674 1556
For security reasons, I don't contact people first. I don't want anybody to contact people claiming to be CosmicJames and use my name to scam people.

Can it be integrated with my woocommerce store?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business / How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. / Private Sector Investment In Cement Industry Hits $7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.