Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female (12143 Views)

Vaginal Yeast Infection What Every Woman And Man Should Know / Vaginal Yeast Infection What Every Woman And Man Should Know And Solution / Vaginal Yeast Infection What Every Woman And Man Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female by Vanmatrix(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2017
VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION

A vaginal yeast infection (Candidiasis) is a type of vaginitis — inflammation of the vagina — characterized by vaginal irritation, intense itchiness and vaginal discharge. A vaginal yeast infection affects your vagina and the tissues at the opening to your vagina (vulva). Most yeast infections are caused by a type of yeast called Candida albicans.

SIGN AND SYMPTOMS

Frequent symptoms include:
● Itching and irritation in the vagina and at the entrance to the vagina (vulva)
● A burning sensation, especially during intercourse or while urinating
● Redness and swelling of the vulva
● Vaginal pain and soreness
● Thick, white, odor-free vaginal discharge with a cottage cheese appearance
● pain during sex

source: http://www.mxentertainment.com.ng/2017/10/vaginal-yeast-infection-problem-to-most.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female by andreweb(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2017
their is something i will like to say to you Op but i reserve my comment for now
Re: VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female by Vanmatrix(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2017
andreweb:
their is something i will like to say to you Op but i reserve my comment for now

bros say it oooo. was jst trying to be educative !!!!

1 Like

Re: VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female by princechurchill(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2017
I prefer Vaseline or baby oil
Re: VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female by babaalagbo1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
If you're suffering from this or any forms of stds at all dm me,check my signature,100% confirmed and guaranteed,your system will be ok again after taking my agbo dm me

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! What Did You Use In Treating "Oka Ori" In Your New Born Baby / 85% Doctors Planning To Leave Nigeria, Says NARD / Hollande Becomes First European Leader To Visit Ebola-hit Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.