Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,896 members, 7,824,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos (34344 Views)

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
STEWPEED PPU. DEY WANT TO KEE MA PWITI OROBO OF LIFE

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Tweetysparkles(f): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
the FRSC officials fear social media grin they no wetin blogger and media practitioner fit do...they can broadcast, but they will be fetch out, trust the cucumber crew, like the dude above me said tongue
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Codims82(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Na so them be, useless animals in uniform cloth. They should thank their God.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Veeflow(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
I remember the day I slapped one of them for jumping in to my car tongue tongue tongue I don't go out when I know I will fault any government agency. I rather leave the car at home to sort it. Then when I am driving. Let me see who will try shit. My 82 division friend gave me that power to fall there hand grin angry
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Baronnaire: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
On Air Personality, meaning she's a role model to so many. Now why was she running away from the law?

Expired papers?
Expired Licence?
Use of phone while driving? (Most likely )
or just the thrill of impunity?

Let's not always judge law enforcement agents,

And for abandoning the crash scene, who else saw the incident, we can't just judge without fair hearing and/or other account from an unrelated person, friend or colleague.

The simple and unbiased truth...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by lastempero: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
I thought they said Benz don't somersault embarassed

My broda that was doing the days of 500cel no be all these fake ones.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Damilola12345: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
FRSC is becoming a nuisance nowadays, especially in Lagos. I watched a video in which they were trying to grab the steering wheel of a moving car from the driver and when the driver stopped, they came out of their car and destroyed that car's windshield. These should be one of the things to restructure in Nigeria.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by gulfer: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
And to to think that I always felt Mercdez Benz products hardly ever sommersaulted
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by obiageIi(f): 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why run from law enforcement, I dont get it
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Baronnaire: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jadmchris:
I know everybody will come here and blame the road safety officials... She is 100 percent wrong by what she did by not stopping for d officials and being on high speed to outsmart the law.. She got what she bargained for......

On Air Personality, meaning she's a role model to so many. Now why was she running away from the law?

Expired papers?
Expired Licence?

And for abandoning the crash scene, who else saw the incident, we can't just judge without fair hearing and/or other account from an unrelated person, friend or colleague.

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Baronnaire: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2017

Expired papers?
Expired Licence?

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
see am the motor compress :osee am the motor compress
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by conyema12(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

When she was flagged down by the FRSC officials, why didn't she obey by pulling over and have herself cleared or booked for traffic offense.

The FRSC official gave her a chase which was in line with their lawful duties.

The fault is absolutely hers. Perhaps she thinks because she is an OAP, that made her a demigod and therefore, above the law.

She should have died in the accident. I hope she dies in the hospital so she would serve as a scapegoat to all those fund of speeding off when flagged down by FRSC officials for traffic offenses.

FRSC official spotted.
One day you will be runover by a Car on the road and birds feed on ur worthless corps if you dont leave this evil attitude. Monkey
You will be abandoned just as she was abandoned to die. Ozu

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by 2shure: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Benz strong sha
I cant imagine d impact if it were kia
Honda
japanesse
Na compress flat like paper naso e for be.
But wait o.
Shey na jason statham transporter 2 d womanbe dey try act cause
For 4matic to somersault means say e be like say she press brake on top speed.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Haba if na oyibo land they will rescue you take to the hospital for check then straight to court and if na hospital you still dey they will do court sitting in the hospital after discharge either jail for a brief period or community service to help you reset your brain.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Oladipoadeniji(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
WHY DIDNT SHE WAIT WHEN SHE WAS ASKED TO. AS NIGERIANS, WE ARE TOO QUICK TO CRITICISE.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Plangkat(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Felt she should have stopped when she discover she is been chased...she kept going probably because she has offence and believe her benz 'll not fail her ...see the outcome now...frsc officials shud still have rescue amidst dis to complete their mandate on the road...
God help out nation Nigeria
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Fast and Furious: The Evolution.
Starring: Federal Road Safety Corpse and Omolola Oladimeji.
d other co star is Matilda Duncan not omolola oladimeji. Omolola is just reviewing d movie
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

When she was flagged down by the FRSC officials, why didn't she obey by pulling over and have herself cleared or booked for traffic offense.

The fault is absolutely hers. Perhaps she thinks because she is an OAP, that made her a demigod and therefore, above the law.

She should have died in the accident. I hope she dies in the hospital so she would serve as a scapegoat to all those fund of speeding off when flagged down by FRSC officials for traffic offenses.

Senseless input.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by nonjebose(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
FRSC officials can be very offensive. Don't give them guns, else they will turn out worse than NPF
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by karimusaa: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Where is the street CCTV PDP collected millions for ? At least this could have helped..

1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nov6(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

idiot,
onye obi akpor

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Royalfurnitures: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pure wickedness

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by thingsyoudo123(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
i would ve clicked like ur post, byt was discouraged by ur last paragraph. wishing death on anybody doesnt make sense to me especially in dis kind of situation.
KunkAcid:
shocked

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by olisaEze(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
And these same people want our National Assembly to give them guns!? Na wao!!angry
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nairaboi(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
SalamRushdie:
All our service personal are about extortion and not the objective which they were created for or how do explain a road safety officer who was employed to ensure safety on our road throwing nails in front of moving cars in an attempt to make the car lose control or the road safety asking for rifles to shoot at vehicles they were employed to ensure safety for in the first place ..we really need to define all our values in this country
The first thing you should have thought about was why she was running, trying to elope the FRSC officials. . .
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Odianose13(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
I thought they said Benz don't somersault embarassed

Benz somersaults but always lands back on 4 tyres. ull rarely see a benz coming to rest on its roof after a somersault. Always stop on 4 wheels.
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nuelton(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
I saw the accident yesterday around Sheraton central area...
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Taiwo20(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
WHY DID SHE RUN?

HOWEVER, I'M NOT IN SUPPORT OF THOSE MOFOS CALL FRSC.
ANYWAY, THATS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN PEOPLE WITHOUT PASSION FOR THE JOB ARE EMPLOYED COS OF NEPOTISM, CORRUPTION ETC
Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by bola4dprec(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
BreezyCB:
Tnx God for her life
I hope they chase only people on the run ? Why running at the first instance ? Anyway Nigeria is not a nation but mere geographical locatio. Why mai guard will be chasing his principal ? All the uniform men sees themselves like a leader fine, but who is the commander in chief ? Civilian, in view of the above I regarded all uniform men as a mai guard. We need CCTV in all our streets to counter fight animals in uniform and further our investigative journalism. In my own understanding Nigeria lack investigative journalist reporting mere perusing the report is not accurate but populace will believe it base on their previous experience with FRSC, NPF, PRISONS AND ARMED FORCES ruthless behavious.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials "Abandon" Woman After Accident During Road Chase In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
is the car okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India / Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano / Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.