Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (63924 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by GavelSlam: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
terrezo2002:
If it was him they gave the jet to, he won't complain like this. When the pastor is doing dry fasting, praying all night while you are sleeping, giving all his money to his church members while he has nothing for himself, brain storming how to pay church bills. In all these times, you won't see these complainers. When these men of God are now reaping their harvest, they come with their ugly heads and wide mouth saying they are eating the people's offerings. My question is that should pastors die poor or is it wrong to accept gifts?
Jealous people everywhere who are always bitter about people's success as if they are witches

God loves the 'holy' African pastor than his European counterparts. So he blesses them abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by jamace(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Hmmmmmmmm,I no talk o
You better talk o. Evil men triumph where good men keep quiet.

There goes Nigeria's looted funds donated as tithes angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Leez(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
A bittered fb user,Rsu killingt took to Facebook timeline to throw shades at the poorest of the poor in Salvation ministries,claiming the private jet for David Ibiyeomi was actually a product of the offering money to paid every Sunday.

First he Addressed the fact that Salvation Ministry having a school and the poor couldn’t afford the school fee’s is enough reason for the poor to quite going to church or putting offering, see photo below:

Read more: A bittered fb user,Rsu killingt took to Facebook timeline to throw shades at the poorest of the poor in Salvation ministries,claiming the private jet for David Ibiyeomi was actually a product of the offering money to paid every Sunday.

First he Addressed the fact that Salvation Ministry having a school and the poor couldn’t afford the school fee’s is enough reason for the poor to quite going to church or putting offering, see photo below:

Read more: http://joelsblog.com.ng/congratulations-to-all-the-poor-people-of-salvation-ministryyour-offering-money-has-landed-papa-a-brand-new-private-jet/#ixzz4w2tTgbRk
grin grin grin
kai sum ppl are just sheep sha
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by pweetiedee(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
admax:
The poke-nosing nature people have put on during this social media era is alarming.

1. If you are a member of Salvations ministries and you aren't happy that the church (or certain members) bought a jet for their Pastor, please leave! I am sure no one forced you there.

2. If you aren't a member of their Church, wetin consign you? Did their members complain to you, please tell them my point above or keep quiet!

3. If a church or Pastor refuses to help the poor amongst them (which I know most do) then God will judge such Church or Pastor.

Don't for once think people/an entity don't have the right to spend their money on things they like or need just because we have 'poor people'.

Most of you will shouting here, will go spend thousands or millions in a club tonight, don't you have poor neighbors? Why not give them the money than spending it in a club, you wouldn't but be shouting here upandan!

what are u saying?

Are u a member

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Choplyf(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by hennriposh(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
thats actually non of my business
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Jubilancy(f): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
[b][/b] sometimes I am forced to almost agree with my dad about starting a church...... it's more about earthly gains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Naziridamos: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Brain washi is working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Nukilia: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
stagamagadasca:
poor people dnt give rich offering...u think private jet is bought with 20 naira offering... the church member are rich my friend....

The poor are always complaining... That's why they remain poor.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by ZaraGift: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
terrezo2002:
If it was him they gave the jet to, he won't complain like this. When the pastor is doing dry fasting, praying all night while you are sleeping, giving all his money to his church members while he has nothing for himself, brain storming how to pay church bills. In all these times, you won't see these complainers. When these men of God are now reaping their harvest, they come with their ugly heads and wide mouth saying they are eating the people's offerings. My question is that should pastors die poor or is it wrong to accept gifts?
Jealous people everywhere who are always bitter about people's success as if they are witches

You're an ignoramus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Lamiri(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Prince4945:
But the Jesus all these pastors are praying to lived a poor/average life, so why can't they emulate his life and do away with material/wordly things .

God right now
imagine ooo, non of the pastor in this world are Christ like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by itsandi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why are they blasted? Is it their money? They are building their riches in heaven grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Nukilia: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lamiri:
imagine ooo, non of the pastor in this world are Christ like

angry
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by ibro2040: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
cnnamoko:
If your PAPA never get private jet......make una better hustle to get him one now

That's what he wll use to carry u guys to heaven on judgement day
Nairaland I hail una!

I saw this in a revelation
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by AngelicBeing: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
admax:
The poke-nosing nature people have put on during this social media era is alarming.

1. If you are a member of Salvations ministries and you aren't happy that the church (or certain members) bought a jet for their Pastor, please leave! I am sure no one forced you there.

2. If you aren't a member of their Church, wetin consign you? Did their members complain to you, please tell them my point above or keep quiet!

3. If a church or Pastor refuses to help the poor amongst them (which I know most do) then God will judge such Church or Pastor.

Don't for once think people/an entity don't have the right to spend their money on things they like or need just because we have 'poor people'.

Most of you will shouting here, will go spend thousands or millions in a club tonight, don't you have poor neighbors? Why not give them the money than spending it in a club, you wouldn't but be shouting here upandan!
Gbam, l have a friend who bought 6bottles of Champagne in a night club abroad to entertain his visitor who came visiting him from Nigeria, the club is a Vip club and a bottle of champagne cost 100,000 naira, he spent 600,000 naira for champagne grin

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by frankgreat(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
admax:

sorry bro..we are not pastors..we are worldly people that's why we do worldly things..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by HeyCorleone(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
admax:

Emboldened.

It's funny how presumed intelligent Nigerians would hold such repressive mindset. So if a Pastor is constantly sheering his members for his personal gain, he shouldn't be questioned as all matters would be treated at the "last day"?!

And some wonder why this country is the way it is..

Truly our mumu neva do..

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by ogedanny: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
And so what? Can't you guys mind your business?
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by 400billionman: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
That looks like a Bombardier challenger 650..

Anybody can be rich. The onus lies on the givers.

Your mind is your creation tool..

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Lamiri(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nukilia:

angry
ya. point one that treks around the town preaching instead you see them with body gaurds
Note I said pastor not evanglical team
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by MEILYN(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
admax:

For your mind you don make sense... If poor person thief common wrist watch for your area now, na you go first carry fuel and Tyre.

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by galaxy2020(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why buy a private jet, when there are so many church members who have no job and can hardly get one square meal a day? Misplaced priority I call it.
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by RaptorX: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nigeria has the highest density of churches anywhere on this planet but is also one of the most hellish place to live in this world with all kind of wickedness and evil you can think of. Can some of you bible thumpers explain this contradiction to me.

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by MEILYN(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Dearlord:
We fail to progress by not minding our business
No, we fail to progress by minding our business. Most times I just wonder where they bring you guys from. You are blind!

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Nukilia: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lamiri:
ya. point one that treks around the town preaching instead you see them with body gaurds
Note I said pastor not evanglical team
undecided
When they started their ministries, many were trekking from one village to the other. It like an iceberg bro!
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Nukilia: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
RaptorX:
Nigeria has the highest density of churches anywhere on this planet but is also one of the most hellish place to live in this world with all kind of wickedness and evil you can think of. Can some of you bible thumpers explain this contradiction to me.

The answer is simple, we have wrong leaders who do not practice what they preach!
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by YelloweWest: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
It looks photoshopped.
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by ACE1010: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Well that's the product of making merchandise of poor and gullible people!! wink wink wink wink
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Lamiri(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nukilia:

undecided
When they started their ministries, many were trekking from one village to the other. It like an iceberg bro!
Death stopped Jesus and his disciples continued what of our naija own
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by MTKbudapest(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Watin concern me.

I just sitdon dey wait for judgement day.

No time to criticize, i'm on the run, in the heavenly race.

Jesus no been get ordinary donkey, but here your Papas as you call them have jets.
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by hanassholesolo: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
GavelSlam:
Somebody cannot buy private jet with poor people's money in peace again.

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by RaptorX: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nukilia:

The answer is simple, we have wrong leaders who do not practice what they preach!
No the real answer is that gullible Nigerians sees churches as a place to get cheap miracles due to the failure of governance and the god of men sees them as a source of livelihood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.