Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (63916 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by bong4(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tonason:
I am so sorry for the members of all such churches. Jesus didn't have not even a Donkey, the one he used the time he entered Jerusalem was borrowed Ass.

My brother, i hope you are not saying there is then no need fior anyone to drive cars or even fly aeroplanes. Rather we should all be trekking since Jesus trekked. If tge jet is a gift, it shouldn't be a problem. People give gifts everytime. You won't reject the gift of a car neither will you tell the giver to give the money to the poor.

My only grouse with religious people is the so much attention accorded preachers at the expense of their immediate society. Some believe that God will bless them more if they give a gift to a pastor than sending such money or gift to a parent.
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by AJohnnasa(m): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Home of success indeed!
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Adebowale89(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Karl Marx was so pained somewhat that he had many definitions for religion

religion is an opium of the poor
religion is an oppress to the masses

never see imam or shehu that buy jet before. so what's the different btw the Islam and Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by ikorodureporta: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Until their jets begin to crash......
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by RaptorX: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Until their jets begin to crash......
Oyedepo jet almost crash on his way to Isreal, a thanksgiving is being held for him tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
admax:
The poke-nosing nature people have put on during this social media era is alarming.

1. If you are a member of Salvations ministries and you aren't happy that the church (or certain members) bought a jet for their Pastor, please leave! I am sure no one forced you there.

2. If you aren't a member of their Church, wetin consign you? Did their members complain to you, please tell them my point above or keep quiet!

3. If a church or Pastor refuses to help the poor amongst them (which I know most do) then God will judge such Church or Pastor.

Don't for once think people/an entity don't have the right to spend their money on things they like or need just because we have 'poor people'.

Most of you will shouting here, will go spend thousands or millions in a club tonight, don't you have poor neighbors? Why not give them the money than spending it in a club, you wouldn't but be shouting here upandan!

MY BROTHER, ABEG HELP ME TELL THEM OH.
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Etianwanokon: 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Biggest lie. The man bought the Jet. Which members?

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Organizer111222(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
NIGERIA... THE LAND OF GAULIBLE BEINGS
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Holuwartomiwa: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
I can never abuse any pastor cause i dont no the 1 God actually call into ministry.
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by segnad88: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Etianwanokon:
Biggest lie. The man bought the Jet. Which members?

He is so blessed that he can get 2 at a time sef.... Whether na him buy am or no members, he has it already and all glory to God..
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by segnad88: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Organizer111222:
NIGERIA... THE LAND OF GAULIBLE BEINGS
From your comment, it's obvious
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by JMystique(m): 12:02am On Oct 21, 2017
Who told the OP Salvation Ministry members are poor, it's like you people haven't realised God is moving the world's riches to the church
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by pxalmydee(m): 2:16am On Oct 21, 2017
I see apostle Suleiman doubling his brainwashing hustle too to buy one soon��most lucrative business in Africa is a church.. I won't be surprise if some people are still justifying this as the right thing to do....don't blame such people, their minds gave been messed up by these con men in suit
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by judedwriter(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2017
shocked
Well, the gospel must be preached globally...extravagant lifestyles of modern day pastors makes the church look like a secular business...God forbid.
The church is not a business, and any pastor who runs it as such is going to hell...
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by stagamagadasca(f): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Standesmond:
Jesus shocked, offering money by poor people was used to buy private jet for a rich PAPA. What have you guys done to the poor people
only rich people give rich offering.. members of the church are Rich

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
So you're looking down on #20 abi, you know how many years they've been contributing it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.