Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Download M.I Abaga New Track Titled "You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download M.I Abaga New Track Titled "You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives" (707 Views)

Nairaland Artiste, "Gondy", Drops New Song Titled "You See" / Sammiefwesh Dissed M I Abaga To His Track You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives / Music: M.I Abaga – You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives (instrumental) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download M.I Abaga New Track Titled "You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives" by enny66(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Listen to M.I Abaga new track titled You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives here
https://soundcloud.com/miabaga-music/you-rapper-should-fix-up-your
Download here https://naijmobile.com/m-abaga-sues-american-rapper-nas/

M.I Abaga and his record label, Chocolate City, are suing Queenbridge legend Nas, real name Nasir Jones.

M.I and Chocolate City have filed a lawsuit in New York State Supreme Court claiming Nas didn’t deliver the verse they wanted. In the lawsuit, which was filed in the New York State Supreme Court, Nas and Mass Appeal Records’ Ronnie Goodman are accused of duping Chocolate City after they had paid the rapper $50,000 for the verse.

Read also Is Olamide the most hardworking artist in Nigeria?

According to the lawsuit, in 2013, Nas and Goodman entered an agreement to contribute a verse to a track from M.I. The details of the deal were that Nas was supposed to mention “M.I, Chocolate City, Nigeria, Queens, New York—NAS’s hometown—, Mandela, Trayvon Martin, and the struggles of Africans and African Americans” in his verse.

Nas went on to deliver a verse but it didn’t mention any of the subject matter Chocolate City had asked for.The Nigerian label requested that the Queens rapper to re-record the verse, and three year later, it hasn’t happened despite them delivering the $50,000 payment. Hence, that’s why they’re now suing him, they mention.

In the lawsuit, Chocolate City is very complementary to Nas. They called him “a highly respected lyricist in the music industry” and wrote that they wanted a verse from him “because of NAS’s exceptional talent as a lyric writer.” Unfortunately, according to Chocolate City, that talent and lyricism was not evident in the verse they got.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour – Turn By Turn [audio] / Jumbo Drops New Song ‘omo Boy’ / Slay Mama Who Was Strangled And Thrown Into A Septic Tank In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.