Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerian Single Mum Celebrates Her Son On His 5th Birthday.(see Photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Single Mum Celebrates Her Son On His 5th Birthday.(see Photos) (1082 Views)

Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Single Mum Celebrates Her Son On His 5th Birthday.(see Photos) by microscopic: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
See what she wrote of facebook below.

Oh!!my world...My boo,My handsome prince charming, What more can I say to you my darling, Your coming to My Life Was a divine arrangement from above, When I cry you are The only one that clean My Tears, When I think too much you always says Mummy What is Wrong with you, You Always Remind me of Your handsome and caring Father,,You are such A brilliant child and Am so proud to be called your Mother,You Remind Me every Morning to pray for you before you leave for school, I love you so Much and today as your mother I degree that No Evil eyes shall see you,,You shall grow old,, I bless you from today you shall be prosperous,, Your Name shall Ring bell in this country,, What your father did not achieve you shall get it double, Goodness and mercies shall follow you all d rest of your life..
Amen..Happy birthday sugar.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Be Inspired!! Here Are The Top Men And Ladies Aso Ebi Styles In 2017 (PHOTOS) / Trendy And Classy Clothes For Women In All Sizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.