Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. (38288 Views)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
All I see are Photoshoped pics aimed at promoting a place with nothing more than its agricultural importance. The heading says it all. For where Lagos dey na I'm person tag Abeokuta industrial capital of south west. Just kontunu!

Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by Gabson001(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
femi4:
Industrial capital ke? Apapa industries alone will swallow the whole industries in Ogun state
Do you know ogun state at all?

Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by femi4: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gabson001:

Do you know ogun state at all?
Give me facts.....What's in Ogun

https://www.legit.ng/1133061-top-10-industrialized-states-nigeria.html
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by qleap2all(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Abeokuta? What about Ikeja!
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by principal21(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
baby124:
Commercial Capital
A beg, na how many industries deh for Abeokuta?
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by Gabson001(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
femi4:
Give me facts.....What's in Ogun
You can go there to confirm it yourself..
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by femi4: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gabson001:

You can go there to confirm it yourself..
talk is cheap

Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by Gabson001(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
femi4:
talk is cheap

Not because i don't knw places there but bcus time is money... My time is too precious to be wasted on irrelevant things..
After all you didnt believe the op... Na me you want believe?
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by HORLADSTAR(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Industrial capital or wetin I hear, mtcheew industrial capital my foot.

Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by mistacoco2: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cherrybae:
Our igbo brothers will have heart attack seeing this classic pictures.

I wonder when the SE will be beautiful like this.

No wonder igbos run away from there states to Yoruba land for greener pastures
slowpoke grin travel out na problem.

Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by dehi: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
To me this is just a typical village
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by Belial06: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2019

This guy deleted his account
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by Belial06: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cherrybae:
Our igbo brothers will have heart attack seeing this classic pictures.

I wonder when the SE will be beautiful like this.

No wonder igbos run away from there states to Yoruba land for greener pastures

Comments like this incite tribal bashing and quickly derail threads

cc lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove Seun
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by sulasa07(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
At least I know some places used in the photos
Ikija-Olumo rock
Ake-Centinary Hall
Alabata-Funaab
Abiola Way-IMA
Oke Ilewo-Opic House
Park Inn-Around Oke Ilewo side
But where did you get that IMA guest house photo?
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by dfactor: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
When you said that Abeokuta was the INDUSTRIAL CAPITAL of the SW, I was expecting to see more of factories and industrial parks.

Most of what was shown were hotels, residential quarters and some recreational centres.

If it's these pictures you're using as a yardstick, then your post has failed to substantiate its claim as Lagos far exceeds Abeokuta in these.

Show us factories springing up THEN your claim will be more believable.

Thank you nevertheless for the nice pictures though

Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by OlujobaSamuel: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Op, nothing industrial about Abeokuta biko, sagamu and Ijebu ode sef get industry pass abk, not to mention Ifo and ado odo.
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by archangel1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
How many industries are in Abeokuta to merit the compliment of being the industrial capital of South west? we know about agbara and sango ota.
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by charleoj(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
There is nothing industrialized about ABEOKUTA. Even SANGO-OTTA is highly industrialized more than most South West cities expect Lagos and probably Ibadan.
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by 77up(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
rhektor:

I know almost all the the places in the picture, I don't know any of them that is not Abẹ́òkúta, if you know any tell us
you dey mind that hater, she's actually expecting brown roof every were but she's disappointed hence the pain grin
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by willibounce1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Stop showing us peoples houses claiming beauty nonsense about abeokuta. Show us the local markets and the real abeokuta. Na so all of una go dey deceive una selves they allow politicians mumu una.
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by Uglyojuku: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
I dunno why we do not have many pix of Ogun state on the internet.
Well,a few Ibadan pix were brought after serious bashing from our brothers.Maybe this will happen to Ogun state too.Places like
Assessee,Magboro,Ijebu Ode,Mowe, Kuto,etc.Ogun state has 3 mega malls.I was telling someone that the pix from Canaanland only will make naysayers swoon with respect for Ogun state not to talk about the highest number of universities,industries etc in Nigeria.
These are a few pix of Ogun state:

Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mille:

Hater. Didn't you see Olumo rock in the photos? How come all is not Abeokuta?

BTW, Op, Abeokuta is not the industrial capital of the Southwest. or have you removed Lagos from the West?

Most of those factories people think are in Lagos are actually in Ogun State.
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by dimeji1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
I beg where the coy dey?
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mille:

Hater. Didn't you see Olumo rock in the photos? How come all is not Abeokuta?

BTW, Op, Abeokuta is not the industrial capital of the Southwest. or have you removed Lagos from the West?

bruh ogunstate has more industries than Lagos

most of them are sited very close to Lagos making them seem as if it's in Lagos
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by Wickedfacts: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
biacan:
That's not abeokuta

It is your muddy village in Abakaliki
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
biacan:
That's not abeokuta
sorry to ask, did your parents do your naming ceremony?
Re: Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. by four4: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
principal21:
If Abeokuta is the industrial capital of the South West, what about Lagos?
commercial capital

Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai / The Shame Called Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Kenya's Electric Okada (Boda Boda)