Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas (44190 Views)

Condition Of Nigeria Rail Terminal In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / FG Declares 2-month Free Ride As Osinbajo Flags Off Lagos -abeokuta Rail Feb.6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by OGMonitoring: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Below is the recent images of the Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the environment around the rail lines.

[img]http:///65535/50696200477_ffdc4ef660_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///65535/50696117166_931dc9a5fe_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///65535/50695371228_afbaaa5e20_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///65535/50696359872_0b18767704_b_d.jpg[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by OGMonitoring: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2020

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by OGMonitoring: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2020

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by OGMonitoring: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2020

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by OGMonitoring: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2020

7 Likes

7 Likes

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Ginusa79: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Karma0994: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Cool
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Luggardhy: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
The rail will make sense gan for people that wants to live in Ibadan and work in Lasgidi.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by OGMonitoring: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by helinues: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
grin grin

Wow, Oya, come and see physical dividend of democracy.

God bless Buhari and Apc government for this..

Btw, I thought some people said Abeokuta is littered with Brown roof's house?

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by bigdammyj: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
Noted
Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by OGMonitoring: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Buhari is working!

God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless Buhari.
God Bless Amaechi.
God Bless APC.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by QuotaSystem: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dividends of SW support for Buhari's Presidency.

Air-conditioned Lagos - Ibadan trains already rolling.

Was impressed with the level of tech & comfort on the train with TV screens, wide comfy seats, chilling A/C, USB & regular charging sockets for convenience on my last trip to KD.

Not to mention the nice snack & drinks bar smiley

Congrats to our SW brethren for joining the train of rail development. Literally.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Okoroawusa: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
I Love PMB

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Aconomist: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Dividends of SW support for Buhari's Presidency.

Congrats.
Buhari has impoverished you to the point where you won't even afford this train, but you are here praising him. Monkey pepu.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by OGMonitoring: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aconomist:
Buhari has impoverished you to the point where you won't even afford this train, but you are here praising him. Monkey pepu.

Haters have arrived.

You should choke on the success of the rail line and leave the affordability to people who values it.

If the useless PDP had done something like this, maybe we wouldn't have been celebrating rail lines in 2020.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Racoon(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
This rail project is a good development.Kudus to the Buhari government.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by QuotaSystem: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Aconomist:

This was the view from my VIP seat the last time I was on board from Abuja - KD.

Not everyone is a wretched pauper if you are.

Despite security challenges, you can see one of the reasons why it's hard not to love and praise Buhari.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Dovegrey: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
helinues:
grin grin

Wow, Oya, come and see physical dividend of democracy.

God bless Buhari and Apc government for this..

Btw, I thought some people said Abeokuta is littered with Brown roof's house?
Are you blind? Even the roads are brown

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Luggardhy: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Racoon:
This rail project is a good development.Kudus to the Buhari government.

Yeah Kudos to them for this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by LibertyRep: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
Had Jakande's metro train contract not vindictively terminated, Lagos perhaps would have been running the underground tunnels by now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by OGMonitoring: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
This is the video of the Ibadan Terminal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-QURt2mOJU

3 Likes

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by OGMonitoring: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
lagos/ibadan railway station.

I love this Lagos Terminal own too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N2P5ek117E

15 Likes

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Kzinne: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Luggardhy:
The rail will make sense gan for people that wants to live in Ibadan and work in Lasgidi.

cos they will be so stupid to buy a one way economy ticket for 3k. Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by OGMonitoring: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kzinne:
cos they will be so stupid to buy a one way economy ticket for 3k. Rubbish

I think they will lessen it with time.

It might be high now probably due to the fact that they are still test running with limited trips per day.

I am sure when they fully complete it, they won't have a choice than to reduce it when people start trending the high price and clamoring for a reduction in price.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Sirjamo: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Shame on the Poverty Development Party. If Buhari had been our president since 1999, all our States capitals would have been connected by rail lines.

I am calling on our south east brothers and sisters to have a change of heart and support the APC, after the second Niger bridge, their region will witness more development that they didn't get from the other useless party after 21 years.

I AM DONE TALKING

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Aconomist: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
QuotaSystem:

This was the view from my VIP seat the last time I was on board.

Not everyone is a wretched pauper if you are.

Despite security challenges, you can see one of the reasons why it's hard not to love and praise Buhari.
It's very modern -- as is the one in Abuja. I'll give Buhari a win when it comes to infrastructure. More got done under him than the last two presidents combined. But, his economic policy (multiple exchange rates, border closure, etc.) has created poverty.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Aconomist: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sirjamo:
Shame on the Poverty Development Party. If Buhari had been our president since 1999, all our States capitals would have been connected by rail lines.

I am calling on our south east brothers and sisters to have a change of heart and support the APC, after the second Niger bridge, their region will witness more development that they didn't get from the other useless party after 21 years.

I AM DONE TALKING
Buhari will have my support if he drops the multiple exchange rates. Who is the APC candidate for 2023?

2 Likes

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by QuotaSystem: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
OGMonitoring:

I think they will lessen it with time.

It might be high now probably due to the fact that they are still test running with limited trips per day.

I am sure when they fully complete it, they won't have a choice than to reduce it when people start trending the high price and clamoring for a reduction in price.

Actually over time, commuter "season" tickets a.k.a Rail cards will likely be introduced for frequent riders as applies in other countries. Those would feature significantly cheaper fares & be valid for extended periods like weekly or monthly (e.g 10k/month for unlimited travel). Such cards usually have even further reduced fares for children & the elderly. Tickets would then be tiered as peak/off-peak (cheaper) as the industry develops. We will eventually get there on the learning curve.

However, effective e-ticketing & privatization to drive competition are necessary for these to be realised.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas by Aconomist: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
I wish they used something inspired by a traditional architectural style to build the terminals.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) / A Nairalander's Train Experience From Ibadan To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.