Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. (40441 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Super Falcons Forward, Francisca Ordega, Signs Contract With Levante In Spain / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by naptu2: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
NEW REINFORCEMENT FOR OUR TEAM

Francisca Ordega arrives at Atletico Madrid Women

October 20, 2017 - 12:56

Nigerian forward of 24 years of age, comes from the American Washington Spirit.

Atletico de Madrid Femenino strengthens its offensive line with Francisca Ordega, who arrives from the Washington Spirit of the National Women's Soccer League.

The 24-year-old Nigerian footballer is on the front line and will wear our jersey until next March when she will start a new edition of the American competition.

After successfully completing the relevant medical examination, Francisca Ordega signed the contract that binds her to our club and was happy to wear rojiblanco (the red and white).

"For me it is an honor and I am very happy to be here. Atletico Madrid is a great club, internationally recognized, and I really want to start," she told the club's website.

Questioned by how she defines herself as a footballer, Francisca Ordega asserts that as a "strong player, physically, athletic and very fast" and although she recognizes that she will need a period of adaptation, she concludes: "I will make the fans feel proud of me."

https://www.atleticodemadrid.com/noticias/francisca-ordega-llega-al-atletico-de-madrid-femenino

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by niceprof: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
I thought it was the comedian

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by veekid(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Yeah! The spirit is der in the last pishure

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by Badgers14: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
I thought it was Francis Odega grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by Dmoel: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cool
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by Naff24(f): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congrats
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by speaktome(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congratulations to her....

Na so Malaysian government wan sign me to be fabricating Palm kernel Oil extracting machines and modern Red oil milling equipment...

#MySignatureMyBusiness

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by sunshineV(f): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
See fresh kpekus for the Spanish people
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by nwakibie3(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Badgers14:
I thought it was Francis Odega grin grin

she is the one but in female version grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by Myself2(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congrats to her
Rugged girl on the pitch
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by affable4(m): 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
You shall be blessed by the works of your hands.

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by cardoctor(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Fine babe
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by PrincessBecks(f): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good move
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
With the way their Senior men team been acting these past few years.
I don't trust the entire Athletico Madrid setup.
May the spirit of madness residing in Diego Simeone not infect this girl.
Somebody say amen.
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by Marxv: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
I always watch this girl play for super falconets and falcons. She is very good

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by gradeA(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
sunshineV:
See fresh kpekus for the Spanish people

you see your life....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by Emokai3(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Abeg na horn dis girl carry for head?
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by krissconnect(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nonsense. I even thought its a Nigerian player that'll line up with griezman and gameiro in the front three undecided

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by PrincessBecks(f): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
xxx32246:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

Who else is tired of seeing this dude and his account balance shii? Smh

24 Likes

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by Elnino4ladies: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Benue girls rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by Lincoln275(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
dtz cool
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by sunshineV(f): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
gradeA:

you see your life....

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by sunshineV(f): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrincessBecks:

The bastarddd is doing extra to fraud people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by mrbillz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrincessBecks:

My dear, just let him keep on displaying his stupidity on a public forum like this. Sure he will get tired someday if not soon!
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by holluphemydavid(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congratulations to her
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by jomoh: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good for her
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by Akinola2543(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
nice one
Re: Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. by takenadoh: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chai see my Aunty oh, and me iM pushing 40 already?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wilfred Ndidi Celebrate His Wife, Dinma On Her Birthday / Ahmed Musa Steps Down As Assistant Captain Of Super Eagles / The Letter Cristiano Ronaldo Wrote To Real Madrid In Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.