Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures (28023 Views)

Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by mamatwiny(f): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Baroba:
A city I genuinely love, from Ogui to Trans Ekulu, it was all good in my younger days.. Apart from Sully Nwa 042 have not truly been blessed with good leaders..

Good to see real estate going up in Enugu, unfortunately the civil servants, teachers, artisans are been priced out. Even the outskirts are becoming more expensive.

042 augment..

You are so right. Enugu has so many civil servants but no estate has been made within their reach. A plot in centenary was 5 to 7milla last year. U Neva build am ooo.

The governor is just selling Enugu lands in the name of estates and raising igr and ...........

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by sherlock229(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
achi4u:
Such a great and lovely project. Enugu state is the capital of Igboland.

how can your capital be this backward? ?.

jk!
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by 6pax: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
How come the op is now nobody lipsrsealed
A
I am not understanding
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by CIADeepCover2: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Enugu is one of the finest states in Nigeria! Very well planned with a lot of link roads. The colonial masters tried with the master plan and the present crop of leaders are not deviating from the plan while developing it further. A very beautiful and peaceful state!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by nextstep(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
eodavids:
I am proud of Enugu, the Coal City State!

Me too... I always love to visit the serene, self-assured city of Enugu. It's getting relatively expensive though...

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by fairheven: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
achi4u:
Such a great and lovely project. Enugu state is the capital of Igboland.

that was before ...
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by SouthEastFacts: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
MiyettiAllah:
We are going to turn that place to our grazing ground, insha Allah!

angry
A gathering of all the gods of Hausawa can never try it, talk more of AK wielding night crawling cowards.

If you guys are brave, attack in the morning, instead of soft targets.

Sarrki, you see the type of people you are cheering into power?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by giles14(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
horsepower101:
enugu, pride of the east
yes o heart of the east
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by MiyettiAllah: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

A gathering of all the gods of Hausawa can never try it, talk more of AK wielding night crawling cowards.

If you guys are brave, attack in the morning, instead of soft targets.

Sarrki, you see the type of people you are cheering into power?

You use the word coward so loosely.

I need you to ponder within yourself if you will give up the comfort of Southwest & head back to your home region to pick up arms in order to engage these ‘night crawling cowards’ who have a stronger & respectable military history than the Igbo?

Also, did you know that the first ‘inter-nationality’ war Igbo ever had was the Biafra war and we both know how it ended - your leader fled and you lot have continued to hold the spot of a ‘conquered people’ from 1970 till date? See FG policies & presence, allocations & state creations since 1970.

Before you call people cowards, check the history of yourself starting from your forefathers.

There’s no other nation greater in cowardice than the Igbo put together, old & young.
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by Doublecheck: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

I need you to ponder within yourself if you will give up the comfort of Southwest & head back to your home region to pick up arms in order to engage these ‘night crawling cowards’ who have a stronger & respectable military history than the Igbo?

Also, did you know that the first ‘inter-nationality’ war Igbo ever had was the Biafra war and we both know how it ended - your leader fled and you lot have continued to hold the spot of a ‘conquered people’ from 1970 till date? See FG policies & presence, allocations & state creations since 1970.

Before you call people cowards, check the history of yourself starting from your forefathers.

There’s no other nation greater in cowardice than the Igbo put together, old & young.
Olodo don't derail this beautiful thread, all this long story just to prove you ak47 weilding, night crawling head slammers are no coward.

Talking about a "Conquered People" which can never be attributed to anything Igbo stands for, rather the almajiri plastic plate carrying north, the so called "Conquered People" are telling their stories with pictures on this thread care to tell yours or point me to a thread that does.

Head slamming coward just do the young mans bidding and face your rivals during the day or for ever remain the coward hit and run almajiris that your emirate has been historically known for Instead of comparing with Igbo's that fought a world war that ended no victor no vanquished in 1970. Or point me to were it was recorded that Nigeria won the war. tongue

Fulani, plastic plate, head slamming cowards are the only tribes that have been conquered by all major and minor tribes tiv and Igbo's inclusive.

Head slammer shouldnt you be reading the part of the Koran that says you should bomb something. grin

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by MiyettiAllah: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Doublecheck:

Olodo don't derail this beautiful thread, all this long story just to prove you ak47 weilding, night crawling head slammers are no coward.

Talking about a "Conquered People" which can never be attributed to anything Igbo stands for, rather the almajiri plastic plate carrying north, the so called "Conquered People" are telling their stories with pictures on this thread care to tell yours or point me to a thread that does.

Head slamming coward just do the young mans bidding and face your rivals during the day or for ever remain the coward hit and run almajiris that your emirate has been historically known for Instead of comparing with Igbo's that fought a world war that ended no victor no vanquished in 1970. Or point me to were it was recorded that Nigeria won the war. tongue

Fulani, plastic plate, head slamming cowards are the only tribes that have been conquered by all major and minor tribes tiv and Igbo's inclusive.

Head slammer shouldnt you be reading the part of the Koran that says you should bomb something. grin

Oh boy, I see my post hurt your feelings. How many times did you use the ‘head slammer’ phrase again? Sigh.

Your deluded self actually thought the war really ended ‘no victor, no vanquished’? A term coined by the same North just to grease your ruptured ego after you’ve had your butt handed to you.

In the history of pre-colonial Nigeria. Apart from inter-communal wrestle match your men fought, Igbo never engaged in full scale wars. Nowhere in history is it recorded that you lot had any complex military system or knowledge at that. Your first military expedition was the Biafr war and you had your butt plugged comprehensively.

As at the time the Hausa produced cloth beautified in indigo; and Yoruba made clothes designed with adire your folks were butt nekkid taking pictures with gorillas - before you debate this, keep in mind pictures abound on google showing your folks had no modicum of advanced civilizations till as recent as 20th century. Thank God for the amalgamation of Nigeria and eventual unification for we know even between 1960-1966, your Eastern regional government did nothing; you lot relied on other region for exposure to education, job and ‘civilization’ overall.

Your hero cross-dressing and fleeing with your number 2 man surrendering was not a ‘no victor, no vanquished’ war, for if you look at FG policies and treatment of Igbos/SouthEast since 1970s, it has been that of the vanquished.

I expect you to chest-beat in your rejoinder, I’ll wait.
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by arinze3131(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
AM A PROUD 042 BOY. ENUGU BU OBODO OYIBO.
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by weownlagos: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

Oh boy, I see my post hurt your feelings. How many times did you use the ‘head slammer’ phrase again? Sigh.

Your deluded self actually thought the war really ended ‘no victor, no vanquished’? A term coined by the same North just to grease your ruptured ego after you’ve had your butt handed to you.

In the history of pre-colonial Nigeria. Apart from inter-communal wrestle match your men fought, Igbo never engaged in full scale wars. Nowhere in history is it recorded that you lot had any complex military system or knowledge at that. Your first military expedition was the Biafr war and you had your butt plugged comprehensively.

As at the time the Hausa produced cloth beautified in indigo; and Yoruba made clothes designed with adire your folks were butt nekkid taking pictures with gorillas - before you debate this, keep in mind pictures abound on google showing your folks had no modicum of advanced civilizations till as recent as 20th century. Thank God for the amalgamation of Nigeria and eventual unification for we know even between 1960-1966, your Eastern regional government did nothing; you lot relied on other region for exposure to education, job and ‘civilization’ overall.

Your hero cross-dressing and fleeing with your number 2 man surrendering was not a ‘no victor, no vanquished’ war, for if you look at FG policies and treatment of Igbos/SouthEast since 1970s, it has been that of the vanquished.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by Doublecheck: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

Another long trash can't you at least try and be as brief as your dick? Well I don't really have time to school a plastic plate, head slamming fool army (Fulani) however I will be attending to some of your fool army (Fulani) head slamming ego massaging oral history for the sake of readers who might tend to assume these fictions as fact.

Saying the war did not end no victor no vanquished but was rather coined by northerners to massage Igbo ego is tantamount to an atheist saying Mohammed washed his John Thomas 5 times a day because he had syphilis or Gonoreah or better still saying head slammers slam their head 5 times a day cause it relieves them of headache. If you agree to these postulations then I might tend to agree with you on the no Victor no vanquished claim.

Come to think of it (Insert common sense here) why would you want to appease an army whom you have defeated?
Answer; Because Igbo armed forces were not defeated rather high civilian casualty as a result of war crimes which the world had started paying attention too, if FG did not offer to end the war No Victor no Vanquished the Igbo's would never had surrendered instead Nigeria would still be battling rebel forces till date so the only wise thing for the FG to do was to agree to a draw, personally I think that is the smartest thing FG has done since independence till date.

You are one of the worst breed of head slammers a potential terrorist, I am certain you Never saw the fence of a primary school, your type can't even read the Koran, you just get strapped with an explosive and get sent to the market place for allahs work, that's your only usefulness, cause if you knew anything at all you should know the second longest warfare in African history goes to Igbo's the Ekumeku war, and the most sophisticated war ever fought on Africa continent also goes to the Igbo's the Biafran war and in Both wars Igbos never lost rather an peaceful resolution (draw).

While it true that Yorubas were doing Adire Igbo's were also doing Akwaette hand weaving synonymous to only Igbo's in Abia and environs, Yorubas are a wonderful southern ethnic group just like their Igbo counterpart we know that the only group that cannot compete with Yoruba or Igbo in any ramifications are the foolsarmy head slammers so never put a Fulani and Igbo or Yoruba in same sentence, plastic plate, head slammer. Once again you have show you have no element of education cause Nigerians genuinely know the main beneficiaries of the amalgamation.

The same laws that you think is holding the Igbo's down is what's holding the country down so how's that Igbo's loss when Igbo's are the major gainers in present day one Nigeria as we dominate trade and commerce in every state of the federation. your loss head slammer.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by MiyettiAllah: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
Doublecheck:

Another long trash can't you at least try and be as brief as your dick? Well I don't really have time to school a plastic plate, head slamming fool army (Fulani) however I will be attending to some of your fool army (Fulani) head slamming ego massaging oral history for the sake of readers who might tend to assume these fictions as fact.

I’ve hurt the feelings of this hairy effeminate dude grin

Saying the war did not end no victor no vanquished but was rather coined by northerners to massage Igbo ego is tantamount to an atheist saying Mohammed washed his John Thomas 5 times a day because he had syphilis or Gonoreah or better still saying head slammers slam their head 5 times a day cause it relieves them of headache. If you agree to these postulations then I might tend to agree with you on the no Victor no vanquished claim.

Argue Mohammed with the Arabs. As far as Nigeria History goes, Igbos were totally vaquished that they lost 2 millions people. Do you want to see pictures of indigent adults and kwashiokor’ed kids for reminders? grin

Come to think of it (Insert common sense here) why would you want to appease an army whom you have defeated?
Answer; Because Igbo armed forces were not defeated rather high civilian casualty as a result of war crimes which the world had started paying attention too, if FG did not offer to end the war No Victor no Vanquished the Igbo's would never had surrendered instead Nigeria would still be battling rebel forces till date so the only wise thing for the FG to do was to agree to a draw, personally I think that is the smartest thing FG has done since independence till date.

As usual, ego trip and superiority complex laden with excessive emotional problems. You were not appeased because you worth anything, you were appeased to keep be kept within Nigeria for a life long punishment. You can see how Ibos are in the scee of things as far as Nigeria goes. You look to the North for political relevance and look to the West for Economic relevance. Neither of the regions look to you for anything. You were appeased for the long haul generational flogging designed to raise leaders of dissenting voices intermitently which will be crushed repeatedly with army having your own sons marching against you on your own soil grin

You are one of the worst breed of head slammers a potential terrorist, I am certain you Never saw the fence of a primary school, your type can't even read the Koran, you just get strapped with an explosive and get sent to the market place for allahs work, that's your only usefulness, cause if you knew anything at all you should know the second longest warfare in African history goes to Igbo's the Ekumeku war, and the most sophisticated war ever fought on Africa continent also goes to the Igbo's the Biafran war and in Both wars Igbos never lost rather an peaceful resolution (draw).

See chest beating. ‘Second longest warfare in African history’ grin I am weak! You engaged the British in guerilla uprising that wasn’t even regarded as a ‘war’ but a ‘movement’ in the sense of Aba Women Riot grin. Using the term war in this context is insulting to the Benin who had a proper face off with the British not this hide and seek village nonsense you’re citing.

While it true that Yorubas were doing Adire Igbo's were also doing Akwaette hand weaving synonymous to only Igbo's in Abia and environs, Yorubas are a wonderful southern ethnic group just like their Igbo counterpart we know that the only group that cannot compete with Yoruba or Igbo in any ramifications are the foolsarmy head slammers so never put a Fulani and Igbo or Yoruba in same sentence, plastic plate, head slammer. Once again you have show you have no element of education cause Nigerians genuinely know the main beneficiaries of the amalgamation.

Please provide pictures of your people wearing this ‘Akwaette’ in previous century and for every picture you post, I will post two picture of Igbos butt nekkid till as recent as 1930s and Igbo people supposedly in school in as recent as 1952. Do you really want to go there? grin

The same laws that you think is holding the Igbo's down is what's holding the country down so how's that Igbo's loss when Igbo's are the major gainers in present day one Nigeria as we dominate trade and commerce in every state of the federation. your loss head slammer.

No law is holding the Igbo down. We are holding the Igbo down for the 66 murders of political leaders across other regions and leaving their untouched and for the Biafra nonsence they ventured on. Speaking of taking a pound of flesh cool
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by Doublecheck: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

I’ve hurt the feelings of this hairy effeminate dude grin

Argue Mohammed with the Arabs. As far as Nigeria History goes, Igbos were totally vaquished that they lost 2 millions people. Do you want to see pictures of indigent adults and kwashiokor’ed kids for reminders? grin

As usual, ego trip and superiority complex laden with excessive emotional problems. You were not appeased because you worth anything, you were appeased to keep be kept within Nigeria for a life long punishment. You can see how Ibos are in the scee of things as far as Nigeria goes. You look to the North for political relevance and look to the West for Economic relevance. Neither of the regions look to you for anything. You were appeased for the long haul generational flogging designed to raise leaders of dissenting voices intermitently which will be crushed repeatedly with army having your own sons marching against you on your own soil grin

See chest beating. ‘Second longest warfare in African history’ grin I am weak! You engaged the British in guerilla uprising that wasn’t even regarded as a ‘war’ but a ‘movement’ in the sense of Aba Women Riot grin. Using the term war in this context is insulting to the Benin who had a proper face off with the British not this hide and seek village nonsense you’re citing.

Please provide pictures of your people wearing this ‘Akwaette’ in previous century and for every picture you post, I will post two picture of Igbos butt nekkid till as recent as 1930s and Igbo people supposedly in school in as recent as 1952. Do you really want to go there? grin

No law is holding the Igbo down. We are holding the Igbo down for the 66 murders of political leaders across other regions and leaving their untouched and for the Biafra nonsence they ventured on. Speaking of taking a pound of flesh cool
Head slammer the North will forever continue to play catch up with the south we are not your average, and even the far north can't measure up to the average NC hence they hold the rest of the federation back, to respond to your rants;

Mohammed, Arabs, or Fulani, they are all head slammers, syphilis patients and never a threat to south easterners we have been whipping their asses even over there in the north talk least of the East. Secondly, It's not for you to decide who was vanquished if the FG that fought the war says no Victor no vanquished your opinion is inconsequential, in case you don't know the FG lost more troops than the Igbos, Nigeria army was also over stretched that chad and Niger troops became FG foot soldiers. The 2million you speak of were innocent women and children (RIP) and had nothing to do with the strength of Igbo troop. Would you also like to see pictures of the head of your leaders on a steak? Or in a loaf of bread? grin

I don't care why the FG had to beg the Igbo's into accepting a draw, the point is they did hence the no Victor no vanquished, result of the war, we all know the north looks to Igbo's for sustainability and development hence we have developed 70 percent of Abuja real estate, can you beat that?

Call it what you like, nobody cares what an illiterate like you thinks, if the British already recorded the war as the second longest war in Africa history. You think this is one of usman dan fodio dream of deeping his stick into the ocean which will forever remain a Fulanis pipe dream.

Olodo at least use google If you wouldn't use your brain, on google you will find videos and Images of Akwate there, why do you keep talking about naked peeps are you a pedophille like your president? Why do you keep making reference to pictures of naked kids?

We murdered you leaders is that why you are still crying? Well now we are colonizing your region too how about that, Igbo's are the Allah of Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by MiyettiAllah: 12:18am On Feb 13, 2018
Doublecheck:

Head slammer the North will forever continue to play catch up with the south we are not your average, and even the far north can't measure up to the average NC hence they hold the rest of the federation back, to respond to your rants;

You’re trying too hard here cheesy

Mohammed, Arabs, or Fulani, they are all head slammers, syphilis patients and never a threat to south easterners we have been whipping their asses even over there in the north talk least of the East. Secondly, It's not for you to decide who was vanquished if the FG that fought the war says no Victor no vanquished your opinion is inconsequential, in case you don't know the FG lost more troops than the Igbos, Nigeria army was also over stretched that chad and Niger troops became FG foot soldiers. The 2million you speak of were innocent women and children (RIP) and had nothing to do with the strength of Igbo troop. Would you also like to see pictures of the head of your leaders on a steak? Or in a loaf of bread? grin

Well, we can go the way of pictures I am, I an ready. I would like to see pictures of people’s heads on steak/stick and the loaf while I serenade you with Ojukwu jetting out, Kwashiokor’d folks and bodies. We can go there if you really want to see your dead aunts and uncles. grin

I don't care why the FG had to beg the Igbo's into accepting a draw, the point is they did hence the no Victor no vanquished, result of the war, we all know the north looks to Igbo's for sustainability and development hence we have developed 70 percent of Abuja real estate, can you beat that?

‘Daveloapers’! Developing every corner of the earth but never their landlocked erosion ravaged gully. grin. Do you guys never feel ashamed about the phantom stats you pull out of your bodies’ orifices? If you developed 70% of Abuja, where do you put the money bags of Northern extraction and the West? Are you thinking 2 by 2 stalls have any economic power to have any developmental effects? You lot are too emotional to have any modicum of intelligence. grin. Dangote alone will buy and develop the entire East not to mention Babangida, TY Danjuma, Abdusalami, Abachas & countless heavy weight money bags acros the North and you’re here talking developing Abuja %70 grin

Call it what you like, nobody cares what an illiterate like you thinks, if the British already recorded the war as the second longest war in Africa history. You think this is one of usman dan fodio dream of deeping his stick into the ocean which will forever remain a Fulanis pipe dream.

The British call it a ‘movement’, ‘uprising’. Don’t play yourself, read books and stop making baseless claims to grease your faulty ego. In addition to that, you should get the proper meaning of the word ‘illiterate’.

Olodo at least use google If you wouldn't use your brain, on google you will find videos and Images of Akwate there, why do you keep talking about naked peeps are you a pedophille like your president? Why do you keep making reference to pictures of naked kids? We murdered you leaders is that why you are still crying? Well now we are colonizing your region too how about that, Igbo's are the Allah of Fulani.

We know the Igbo are very loud and obnoxious lot that if the Akwate was that relevant and comparable to the clothes up North and in the West, you would have gleefully inundated me with pictures but because it is trash, you’ve evaded posting anything but resorted to cheap blackmail of me refering to nekkid pictures and yes, nekkid pictures of Igbos in as recent 1920s are all over the internet showing for a fact that, from time immemorial Igbo never had any intelligence to develop a complex civilizations as Hausa and Yoruba have done. It also shows they were barbaric simpletons whose modernity is owed to contact with Hausa and Yoruba. grin

You are colonizing what region? Region wey be say if we cough una go don run fly enter Ekene Dili Chukwu run go East, na colonise be that? Delided pig grin
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by sharpsecret: 12:25am On Feb 13, 2018
the best write up in my history of nairaland...may u neva lack wisdom,and may ur days be long..thank u
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by Doublecheck: 1:30am On Feb 13, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

You’re trying too hard here cheesy

Well, we can go the way of pictures I am, I an ready. I would like to see pictures of people’s heads on steak/stick and the loaf while I serenade you with Ojukwu jetting out, Kwashiokor’d folks and bodies. We can go there if you really want to see your dead aunts and uncles. grin

‘Daveloapers’! Developing every corner of the earth but never their landlocked erosion ravaged gully. grin. Do you guys never feel ashamed about the phantom stats you pull out of your bodies’ orifices? If you developed 70% of Abuja, where do you put the money bags of Northern extraction and the West? Are you thinking 2 by 2 stalls have any economic power to have any developmental effects? You lot are too emotional to have any modicum of intelligence. grin. Dangote alone will buy and develop the entire East not to mention Babangida, TY Danjuma, Abdusalami, Abachas & countless heavy weight money bags acros the North and you’re here talking developing Abuja %70 grin

The British call it a ‘movement’, ‘uprising’. Don’t play yourself, read books and stop making baseless claims to grease your faulty ego. In addition to that, you should get the proper meaning of the word ‘illiterate’.

We know the Igbo are very loud and obnoxious lot that if the Akwate was that relevant and comparable to the clothes up North and in the West, you would have gleefully inundated me with pictures but because it is trash, you’ve evaded posting anything but resorted to cheap blackmail of me refering to nekkid pictures and yes, nekkid pictures of Igbos in as recent 1920s are all over the internet showing for a fact that, from time immemorial Igbo never had any intelligence to develop a complex civilizations as Hausa and Yoruba have done. It also shows they were barbaric simpletons whose modernity is owed to contact with Hausa and Yoruba. grin

You are colonizing what region? Region wey be say if we cough una go don run fly enter Ekene Dili Chukwu run go East, na colonise be that? Delided pig grin
I see you are finding it hard to comprehend

In as much as I would love to post pictures of the severed heads of your forefathers and leaders, I would not want to derail this beautiful thread with such pictures, please do create another thread for that mention me and I will do the honors, Olodo, plastic plate Fulani herdsman.

Indeed we are developers, nothing can change that as you can see on this thread which goes to show the massive developments in Enugu same applies to every SE state, apart from our FCT I would like to see any northern state that can boast of such real estate or development as seen on this thread even from Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Borno, anywhere at all that the North can offer you can even throw Niger and chad into the mix as you foolanis originate from there. All those names you listed they are the problem of Nigeria, they are thieves, corrupt politicians, opportunist business men that grew their wealth from the nepotism, monopoly and lawlessness of the Fulani politician this have however set Nigeria back by 50 years and the north back by 5000 years, Compare those criminals that you listed with Igbo Industrailist and business men like Ibeto, Cosharis, Obi Jackson, Pat Utomi, Tony Elumelu, Pascal Dozie etc. then you will see that the north is cursed beyond redemption. About the 70% statistics that you are crying about it was released by your Fulani brother, former FCT minister.

Did you say something about Dangote developing the east? The same Dangote that cannot develop his hometown, the joke is on you, however if you are talking about criminal business men like Dangote, Orji Uzor Kalu can buy all the desert north and develop it for cattle ranching.

Olodo plastic plate Fulani, it is called the Ekumeku war, use google where your brain has failed Olodo, you don't have sense and you don't have data your case is critical.

Olodo I know you don't have data, I will not waste my time educating a head slammer Fulani terrorist. I can see you are looking for fabric/material to use for your terrorist Fulani head warming explosion.

Igbo's run from aboki, guy better host your own version of Ay Live, you can call it Aboki Live, cause I can see your talent is comedy. Is it not the same aboki that gave threat that begged Igbo's to stay, Aboki gave threat Igbo's made it clear they were not going anywhere and told aboki terrorist to do their worst, what happened? Aboki started begging Igbo's to stay. Meanwhile all Aboki East of the Niger done flee, so who is the coward, hit and run head slammers. Igbo's don't get moved by abokis or foolanis, the earlier that sinks into your head the better, head slammer. grin

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by hornyofife: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ndi Igbo anyi should learn to ignore MFs whose intention is to deliberately derail beautiful threads like this...Threads like this give them sleepless nights

Why will anyone sensible person be quoting or replying mentally derailed Cows from the usman dan fodio's linage of afonja dynasty called MiyettiAfonja? Worse is consistently giving him attention by replying his dumb post...

Ignore the mudra furka and he will fade away and self deactivate
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by Iyajelili(f): 5:40am On Feb 15, 2018
AleAirHub:
Added to my visiting list this year after 13yrs cool

@iyajelili Please take kiss kiss kiss
Alright Sir..noted
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by SouthEastFacts: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

I don't respond to terrorists. Tell your night crawling cowards to hit Aba or Onitsha. If they survive to tell the tales, I'll quit Nairaland.

About Biafran war, tell your govt to declassify all war documents. It is over 35 years now.

Go and check the history of the war before Britain, Russia and Egypt entered on the side of Nigeria. It took Ojukwu less than a month to over run the Federal forces.
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by MiyettiAllah: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

I don't respond to terrorists. Tell your night crawling cowards to hit Aba or Onitsha. If they survive to tell the tales, I'll quit Nairaland.

About Biafran war, tell your govt to declassify all war documents. It is over 35 years now.

Go and check the history of the war before Britain, Russia and Egypt entered on the side of Nigeria. It took Ojukwu less than a month to over run the Federal forces.

I’m weak, Ibo logic of chest beating.

You overran FG forces but never occupied any territories outside SE?

How did you overrun your enemies but fought on the defensiveall through except for Ore invasion led by a Yoruba man?

Delusion is genetic for a larger percentage of you ibos.
Re: Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures by SouthEastFacts: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
MiyettiAllah:

I’m weak, Ibo logic of chest beating.

You overran FG forces but never occupied any territories outside SE?

How did you overrun your enemies but fought on the defensiveall through except for Ore invasion led by a Yoruba man?

Delusion is genetic for a larger percentage of you ibos.
I don't respond to terrorist.

Biafra lost about 3 million people, both combatants and civilians mainly through starvation, but Benue alone lost about 500k combatants through Biafran fire powers.

If not Egypt that came to flex their muscles on Igbos after losing woefully to the Isreali jews at the 6-day war and the Russian that entered the war on the side of Nigeria and the foolish Camerounians, you won't dare open your mouth to twist history.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer / Japa: Nigerians Flood Foreign Embassies As Economic Hardship Bites Harder / Emirate Makes Emergency Landing In Lagos Due To Passenger’s Cocaine Inges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.