Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains (3249 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sexy20:

Sure. And I can prove it anywhere cool
Not deceiving ppl in need when you don't know it, forgetting not all are ignorant.

Goan sit down jor Doctor wey no get hospital gringrin
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sexy20:

You can't be serious! Banana is rich in potassium which has high affinity for water hence will increase the dryness of the stool.

Instead, take oranges, cucumber and lots of water. If it doesn't work after some time then report to the hospital for proper examination and possible digital removal (if it's already impacted )

Fake!! like say u know wetin u dey talk..potassium ko chlorine ni
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
uzoormah:

Fake!! like say u know wetin u dey talk..potassium ko chlorine ni

Checkout my signature...

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
uzoormah:

Goan sit down jor Doctor wey no get hospital gringrin

Fighting for lost glory...lol

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 5:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Sexy20:

Checkout my signature...
Checkout my own signature...
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2017
Sexy20:

Fighting for lost glory...lol
Wch kin pesin u be sef..ur brain don dey comot foam again abigrin
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by bujebudanu1(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2017
tell her to eat moringa seed.she wee shit her intestine comot. thank me later
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2017
uzoormah:

Wch kin pesin u be sef..ur brain don dey comot foam again abigrin
grin Tozo
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by eyescue(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Sexy20:

How far? She don poo? Or warming up to poo?

No be small thing ooo. She don poo. She just dey happy like a woman that put to bed. Thanks guys for your instant response both from orthodox and traditional

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2017
Sexy20:
grin Tozo
thats ur name..i know say u don admire my dp tire..no wahala its allowed
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2017
eyescue:

No be small thing ooo. She don poo. She just dey happy like a woman that put to bed. Thanks guys for your instant response both from orthodox and traditional

D poo go sweet am die
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by ikemesit4477: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
There's this liquid syrup they sell at pharmacies,my dear once she takes two spoonful, his excreta will be as soft as that of a baby.I can't recall the name.
I think is gascol!
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by ikemesit4477: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2017
uzoormah:

Abi o..that banana go make am purge..unless na stone block her anus
na you go put the stone abi!
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2017
uzoormah:

thats ur name..i know say u don admire my dp tire..no wahala its allowed

See this cow!. Is that your hit line?
Sorry. I don't view cartoon pictures, let alone those of unknown characters and worst of all wen invited

Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2017
ikemesit4477:
na you go put the stone abi!
grin
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by uzoormah(m): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Sexy20:

See this cow!. Is that your hit line?
Sorry. I don't view cartoon pictures, let alone those of unknown characters and worst of all wen invited

gringrin i neva see ur type b4 o
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
ikemesit4477:
I think is gascol!

Nope its liquid paraffin. Glascol is for indigestion, or heartburn.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by ikemesit4477: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Nope its liquid paraffin. Glascol is for indigestion, or heartburn.
yea is true!
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by rumenase(m): 12:10am On Oct 22, 2017
maxysmith:
Tell him to eat banana

Choi this yur hips cha
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2017
temi4fash:
All is well ooo

Brother,
I didn't purchase the laptop for him.....just so you know.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by temi4fash(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
MsNgo40:

Brother,
I didn't purchase the laptop for him.....just so you know.

Ms Ngo,

I dont seem to understand your statement
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
temi4fash:

Ms Ngo,

I dont seem to understand your statement

Hi brother,
Long time. Please check my sig.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by temi4fash(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
MsNgo40:

Hi brother,
Long time. Please check my sig.

Oh i didnt read that...

Well i dont need anything from you..

But i dont understand what it has to do with the laptop
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
temi4fash:

Oh i didnt read that...

Well i dont need anything from you..

But i dont understand what it has to do with the laptop

Oh, nevermind then.....was trying to convey a message discreetly to you.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by temi4fash(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
MsNgo40:

Oh, nevermind then.....was trying to convey a message discreetly to you.

Oh.. Now am feeling bad i couldnt get...

But your riddle is pretty difflicult to decode
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
temi4fash:

Oh.. Now am feeling bad i couldnt get...

But your riddle is pretty difflicult to decode

Sorry about that. When I want to be discreet, then I am discreet.
When I choose to be blunt, then I do so...hopefully in a respectable manner.
My posts today may be a mixture of both.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Epemaya: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tell the person to get Aloe vera gel and drink it. best solution. Aloe vera gel work for all kind of stomach disorder. A product of forever living product.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Epemaya: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
tell the person to get Aloe Vera gel and drink. it work for all kind of stomach disorder. best solution.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by temi4fash(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
MsNgo40:

Sorry about that. When I want to be discreet, then I am discreet.
When I choose to be blunt, then I do so...hopefully in a respectable manner.
My posts today may be a mixture of both.

No issues

No offences taken...

Seem you been having a lot back and forth on NL today

Unfortunately i holla at a very wrong time
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=temi4fash post=62157075]

No issues

No offences taken...

Seem you been having a lot back and forth on NL today

Unfortunately i holla at a very wrong time

quote]

Yes...it's been a day.
I'm sorry if I came off abrupt and rude.
Re: Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains by salesmaraba: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2018
here is my contact ;08100784750 for remedy that has worked for me!
eyescue:
Please my friend could not gi to toilet for like two days now and she is really in pain. She feels pressed but cannot pass out anything and she has tried pump, taking of several drugs, thou I don't know the names of the drug. Please anyone with possible solution should kindly drop it here.

Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 27 2021 In Nigeria / Health Is Wealth!forever Living Product:natural Remedies To Most Common Ailments / Remedy To Cure Male And Female Health Issues With Usa Herbal Supplement Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.