Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) (71245 Views)

I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by OnGod247: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hello guys,

My kid sis is in pains. She's 21yrs.
About a month ago, just out of nowhere, she started developing some kind of scales under her feet.. Initially, we thought it was nothing serious, and it would just go, so we kept applying Vaseline on her feet every night after pressing it with warm water...

But as time went on, it got worse and painful for her too... She cries every night.. It is almost as though she can't walk. The scales are strong and stubborn and now splitting to reveal some tiny wounds.. Guess that's why she is finding it painful..

Due to financial constraints, the few chemists i've taken her to don't seem to know the name or cause of what it is, talkmore of the cure.. It breaks me to see a grown girl go through so much pain but i'm stuck..

I'm hoping the Doctors here or anyone else with a simlar issue or experience can help proffer cure for her..

Pictures below were taken from last night...

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by 07kjb: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by proff010: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Take her to herbalist.

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by dominique(f): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Where are the photos?

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by TenOverTen111(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
E no go pass sey she stepped on juju

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by OnGod247: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
dominique:
Where are the photos?
It's uploaded.. Thank you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by MufasaLion: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
She needs medical care. Take her to a Teaching Hospital to see a dermatologist. Don't ever take her to any herbalist or traditionalist homes.

531 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by MufasaLion: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
TenOverTen111:

Trash.

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by MufasaLion: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
proff010:
Take her to herbalist.

So that her health can deteriorate more?

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Oluwatosinbode(f): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mix coconut and lemon together. Apply it Evey seconds and she will be free from this. Tested and trusted

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by OnGod247: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
proff010:
Take her to herbalist.

Ok may try..

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by OnGod247: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
TenOverTen111:

This is not true...

8 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by madgoat(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Emilokan1(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Rub Aboniki and Shea butter on that nonsense for 7 days or as long as possible,and you ll marveled at its results. Sometimes ,mercy comes from inconsequential and small things . tongue

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Riversstate: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2022
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by cosmatika(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Sorry to hear about you sister's condition. The picture you've shown looks like psoriasis.
Psoriasis is a condition that causes red and crusty patches of skin covered with silvery scales.

The main symptoms of psoriasis are patches of skin that are dry, red and covered in silver scales.

Mild psoriasis can be treated with creams and ointments. If these do not work, you may need light treatment (phototherapy) or stronger medicines.

Psoriasis is thought to be caused by a problem with the immune system, which causes your body to make too many skin cells.

She should see a doctor

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by winerbouy: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by viralinfo: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Get formalin , let her place her leg inside a dilute solution...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by RichDad1(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Visit any Teaching Hospitals and ask to see a dermatologists urgently.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by akanbiaa(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Eyaaa
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Femifasola: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

About a month ago, just out of nowhere, she started developing some kind of scales under her feet.. Initially, we thought it was nothing serious, and it would just go, so we kept applying Vaseline on her feet every night after pressing it with warm water...

But as time went on, it got worse and painful for her too... She cries every night.. It is almost as though she can't walk. The scales are strong and stubborn and now splitting to reveal some tiny wounds.. Guess that's why she is finding it painful..

Due to financial constraints, the few chemists i've taken her to don't seem to know the name or cause of what it is, talkmore of the cure.. It breaks me to see a grown girl go through so much pain but i'm stuck..

I'm hoping the Doctors here or anyone else with a simlar issue or experience can help proffer cure for her..

Mods pls help...
@dominique
@Sissy3
You better take her to see a dermatologist in a teaching hospital, don't say I didn't warn you. If you take her to a herbal home they will give her concoctions that will damage her liver and it will be late, by that time you will still spend that money you didn't want to spend. Do not do penny wise pounds foolish.If you don't spend the money to treat her in a teaching hospital, you will surely spend it for her burial. The choice is yours.

Don't say you were not warned. Atleast you can always reference this my write up with regret if you do otherwise.

Goodluck

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by arantess: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

Mods pls help...
@dominique
@Sissy3
looks like fungal attack to me

sha go to hospital, simp;e antifungal creams and tabs might work

go to hospital

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by dirolad(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Untreated Fungal infection

10 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by AOOG1: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
See dont rule out taking her to an herbalist as some have said here. See we are Africans, anybody that says African science is not real na small pikin.

But first off, take her to a big general hospital or any teaching hospital. They would refer you to their dermatology department. If after everything done, or over 3wks after treatment and no improvement. Carry your sister go herbalist

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by awoniyi1236(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Apply Palm kernel oil or shea butter regularly (Adin or Ori)

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by zuchyblink(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Psoriasis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Melodistic(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Omo this is strong o.. sey she step on JuJu. she will need to visit an herbalist
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by sammirano: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Pathches..hmm
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by toba1909(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2022
proff010:
Take her to herbalist.
Senseless thing with no human feelings

6 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2022
One yahoo boy don knack her something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Falls Asleep After Every Sex / Woman Collapses On Banex Abuja Bridge, Vomits Blood (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.