Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Troble As Lady Vow To Bringdown Popular Uyo Doctor Who Molested Her In A Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Troble As Lady Vow To Bringdown Popular Uyo Doctor Who Molested Her In A Surgery (548 Views)

He Fingered Me- Twitter User Says As She Calls Out Doctor Who Molested Her / Charles Okocha Undergoes A Surgery In California, Shares Photos, Video / ] Nigerian, U.S Based Gospel Artist Osby Berry Embarks On A Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Troble As Lady Vow To Bringdown Popular Uyo Doctor Who Molested Her In A Surgery by Bhelamblog(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
A Twitter user Ekprimma K has vowed to ruin the career of a Popular Uyo Doctor named Akpanobong who molested her at the age of 11, he Allegedly fondled her breast during a surgery, According to her the doctor owns one of the biggest private Hospitals, in Akwa Ibom, and though its 14years gone but she's not letting this go, According to her she's heading to Akwa Ibom as she is fully prepared to bring him down.. see her tweets below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/trouble-as-lady-vows-to-bring-down.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Troble As Lady Vow To Bringdown Popular Uyo Doctor Who Molested Her In A Surgery by amzee(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
OK
Re: Troble As Lady Vow To Bringdown Popular Uyo Doctor Who Molested Her In A Surgery by AK6464(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Asa Just Revealed How She Lost Her Virginity @ 28 / Selena Gomez Believes Justin Bieber And Her Is Destined For Each Other / Video: Jim Iyke -I Brought My Dying Mother To TB Joshua, Desperate For Him To He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.