Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income (3673 Views)

Check Out Our Products At REN Solar Hub / Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. / I Need Products To Distribute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Become a distributor of wholesome healthy foods that feeds and nourishes your body and helps you loose weight and revitalise your health.Would you like to promote a product that helps diabetic or hypertensive patients live a better normal life .

At Leandah's Wholesome FOODS, we have got wholesome healthy foods so you can eat healthy, feed and nourish your body and even loose weight while at it.

We currently have in stock:
-Chia seeds 250g
-Flaxseeds 250g
-Almonds 500g
-Walnuts 500g
-Acha- sand and stone free 1kg
-Extra virgin olive made in Nigeria, here on the Plateau 750ml
-Red kidney beans 1kg.

Join our Distributor Program and receive a great commissions for buying our products in bulk, helping you to not only make money, but also have the products readily available for prospective customers.If you’re interested in becoming a distributor, all you need to do is to contact us.

At that point, we will tell you how we can work together to ensure you make money.Our products are easy to sell because they work and they will help you in your goals to become profitable and more successful than ever. Together, we can grow and together we can help people regain their health.

Contact us on 080133180977 or whatsapp or call 0708 829 5008 or email us on : abakuslinda@yahoo.com
Visit and like our facebook page : www.facebook.com/leandahswholesomefoods

Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Our products are healthy and promote healthy living

Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
You can enjoy these great products yourself and also recommend it and resell to your friends and family
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by karlboss: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Are these products made in Nigeria?. These packaging are just too fine. Would like to package my product with this kind of wrapper
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
karlboss:
Are these products made in Nigeria?. These packaging are just too fine. Would like to package my product with this kind of wrapper

Yes call the number for more info
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Add us on whatsapp : 07088295008
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by Mama4life(f): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
I Am Interested. Can I Contact U Via TheFacebook Page?
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mama4life:
I Am Interested. Can I Contact U Via TheFacebook Page?

Yes you can,but if you want a fast response , contact us on whatsapp : 07088295008
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
distributors needed across nigeria and africa
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 5:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Products available for sale
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Health Benefits of Almonds:

1. They reduce heart attack risk.
Those who consume nuts five times a week have about a 50 percent reduction in risk of heart attack according to the Loma Linda School of Public Health.

2. They lower “bad” cholesterol.
Almonds added to the diet have a favorable effect on blood cholesterol levels, according to a clinical study by Dr. Gene Spiller, Director of the Health Research and Studies Center, Inc.

3. They protects artery walls from damage.
It was found that the flavonoids in almond skins work in synergy with the vitamin E, thus reducing the risk of heart disease (Research at Tufts University).

4. Almonds help build strong bones and teeth.
The phosphorus in almonds helps make this possible.

5. They provide healthy fats and aid in weight loss:

Although nuts are high in fat, frequent nut eaters are thinner on average than those who almost never consume nuts. (Data from the Nurses’ Health Study)
Those who ate nuts at least two times per week were 31 percent less likely to gain weight than were those who never or seldom ate them in a study involving 8,865 adults. (WHFood’s article on almonds)
6. Almonds lower the rise in blood sugar and insulin after meals.

7. They help provide good brain function.
Almonds contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, nutrients that boost brain activity and may also reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.

8. They nourish the nervous system.
According to Ayurveda, almonds help increase high intellectual level and longevity.

If you want to buy almonds in Nigeria contact Leandah's Wholesome FOODS

Are you diabetic or hypertensive and wondering what foods are you going to incorporate into your diet that are not bland tasting or outwardly boring?

Are you on a weight loss journey and have been trying to source for healthy foods on your meal plan but they seem hard to find and so premium priced?

Do you simply just want to eat healthy?

At Leandah's Wholesome FOODS, we have got you covered.

We help you source for wholesome healthy foods so you can eat healthy, feed and nourish your body and even loose weight while at it.

In addition, we educate you on the various health benefits of our food products in stock and share with you different food inspirations you can try out for yourself.

-Chia seeds 250g
-Flaxseeds 250g
-Almonds 500g
-Walnuts 500g
-Red kidney beans 1kg.

1 Like

Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Products still available
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Available for sale nationwide
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Try out the products also
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2017
Offer still.open
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
open offer
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Verifiable Investment
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by Myself2(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
afrimerch:
Become a distributor of wholesome healthy foods that feeds and nourishes your body and helps you loose weight and revitalise your health.Would you like to promote a product that helps diabetic or hypertensive patients live a better normal life .

At Leandah's Wholesome FOODS, we have got wholesome healthy foods so you can eat healthy, feed and nourish your body and even loose weight while at it.

-Chia seeds 250g
-Flaxseeds 250g
-Almonds 500g
-Walnuts 500g
-Red kidney beans 1kg.

Join our Distributor Program and receive a great commissions for buying our products in bulk, helping you to not only make money, but also have the products readily available for prospective customers.If you’re interested in becoming a distributor, all you need to do is to contact us.

At that point, we will tell you how we can work together to ensure you make money.Our products are easy to sell because they work and they will help you in your goals to become profitable and more successful than ever. Together, we can grow and together we can help people regain their health.

Contact us on 080133180977 or email us on : abakuslinda@yahoo.com
Visit and like our facebook page : www.facebook.com/leandahswholesomefoods

Please write your correct phone number,the above is wrong
By the way a big thumbs up, I know a company that will contact you soon and I'm sure they will start transacting with you before year end
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2017
Myself2:

Please write your correct phone number,the above is wrong
By the way a big thumbs up, I know a company that will contact you soon and I'm sure they will start transacting with you before year end

Contact me on whatsapp or call: 0708 829 5008
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2017
Offer still available
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2017
Offer open
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Product available
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Product still available
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Offer available
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2017
Offer still available
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2017
offer still available
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2017
voobox:
BLESS

you want to purchase
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2017
leandah foods available
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Offer still available
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 3:58am On Oct 24, 2017
Offer still on
Re: Distribute Our Products And Earn Great Income by afrimerch: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Offer available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Sell Diamond In Nigeria / How To Investigate Your Accountant For Fraud? / Transport Business Opportunity: Earn 18k Per Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.