Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. (3449 Views)

Matured Married Men In The House, Please What Would Yall Advise. / Married Folks, How Do You Handle Stubborn Wife? Please Help. / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2020
Away.
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2020
Darkandbrown:
Away from home for 7months now because of covid 19. Just when I thought airports are opened I can now go home, hubby said I should give him 3 months to gather funds for a better apartment. What can I say as visa issuance is even on hold sef.
To the reason for this post,
Oga usually hangs out with his friends once in a week and gets home late, we had issue about it when I was there. And since I travelled he still continues such and when he is out he would not take my calls, my messages wont get delivered then he gets home about midnight( I know cos immediately he steps in he gets the mesages). The next day we would have issue cos obviously I was pissed my this.
Last night he did samething, we last spoke when he was at work, he responded to my messages this morning at work then he called me ( I.e he slept out). I was calm cos I didnt want to talk or react in a bad way. I asked why he didnt take my calls, oga claimed he didnt see the calls, I asked why he didnt receive my chat either and he said wifi in the house stopped working, the usual none challant respond and the obvious lie got me pissed and I told him I had to get to what I was doing and I would talk to him later. He kept insisting on the lie. I angrily said oga park well, I know what is going on and that I wasnt stupid. He ended the call, after a few minutes I was calm and thought I should call back but since then he has refused taking my calls.

Text him that you are sorry.. that it's anger that causes your outrage

1 Like

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2020
I wish you luck

1 Like

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

I just did.
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2020
Darkandbrown:

I just did.

include that you are sorry for not believing him.. but he should understand that it's been long and you miss him.. add those sweetening words....that should do it...

1 Like

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2020
Rigteousness89:
That's why you should seek for the power of the devil

shut up jare.. nonsense man..

everything for your life na devil..

ediot

2 Likes

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2020
don't listen to that ediot..don't let him add to your problem..
ignore him..

no dey find something wey no lost

1 Like

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by HarunaWest(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2020
Darkandbrown:
Away from home for 7months now because of covid 19. Just when I thought airports are opened I can now go home, hubby said I should give him 3 months to gather funds for a better apartment. What can I say as visa issuance is even on hold sef.
Oga usually hangs out with his friends once in a week and gets home late, we had issue about it when I was there. And since I travelled he still continues such and when he is out he would not take my calls, my messages wont get delivered then he gets home about midnight( I know cos immediately he steps in he gets the mesages). The next day we would have issue cos obviously I was pissed my this.
Last night he did samething, we last spoke when he was at work, he responded to my messages this morning at work then he called me ( I.e he slept out). I was calm cos I didnt want to talk or react in a bad way. I asked why he didnt take my calls, oga claimed he didnt see the calls, I asked why he didnt receive my chat either and he said wifi in the house stopped working, the usual none challant respond and the obvious lie got me pissed and I told him I had to get to what I was doing and I would talk to him later. He kept insisting on the lie. I angrily said oga park well, I know what is going on and that I wasnt stupid. He ended the call, after a few minutes I was calm and thought I should call back but since then he has refused taking my calls.
Problem most women have is trying to change their hubby to carry out their wish.. It can't work... You can't tell a grown man not to keep late nights every once in a while.. Do you think it's easy?
Economy keeps getting harder everyday and the financial burden rests on the husband. He need time to cool off from the stress and all. Moreover why do you have a problem with him staying out late?
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by mariahAngel(f): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2020
Darkandbrown:

Trust your intuition.
He's using reverse psychology on you.
Stand your ground until you both talk about and resolve the issue(s).

6 Likes

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by mariahAngel(f): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2020
Darkandbrown:

I just did.
Now, he has you exactly where he wants you!
That issue will keep on repeating itself until you're strong-willed enough to stand your ground.

6 Likes

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

include that you are sorry for not believing him.. but he should understand that it's been long and you miss him.. add those sweetening words....that should do it...
I just sent the message but sincerely I'm hurt. It pains me more cos I'm with his old folks at the moment, I don't have a friend or at least someone to gist with. All of the time I'm just inside
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

Now, he has you exactly where he wants you!
That issue will keep on repeating itself until you're strong-willed enough to stand your ground.
Now you get my point, this is what I try to avoid
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by mariahAngel(f): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2020
[s]
NeoWanZaeed:

[/s]

Would you have advised the same if the op was the husband?

1 Like

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

Trust your intuition.
He's using reverse psychology on you.
Stand your ground until you both talk about and resolve the issue(s).
My thoughts too but what can I do
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by kukoyi17226: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2020
I wish you misfortune
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by mariahAngel(f): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2020
Darkandbrown:

Now you get my point, this is what I try to avoid

You acted too quickly.
The tables are turned, now, you are the OFFENDER.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2020
HarunaWest:

Problem most women have is trying to change their hubby to carry out their wish.. It can't work... You can't tell a grown man not to keep late nights every once in a while.. Do you think it's easy?
Economy keeps getting harder everyday and the financial burden rests on the husband. He need time to cool off from the stress and all. Moreover why do you have a problem with him staying out late?
I'm not trying to change him, I do host his friends when I was home. I just dont want him out by midnight. Is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

You acted to quickly.
The tables are turned, now, you are the OFFENDER.
Sad reality.
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

Would you have advised the same if the op was the husband?
why not..
who wants his or her marriage to go broke
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by apstpaulg(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2020
Good morning madam. It is well with you as i pray that the Mercy of the Lord will not depart from you, IJN. Amen
It is obvious that you have an unfaithful spouse, and if you still value your union, you should ask God for a New Glory upon your marriage.
By the Grace of God my ministry (MOUNTAIN OF PRAISE AND GLORY), in Ikirun, Osun State, is blessed with ample experience to pray, counsel and guide you into your desired change.
If you are convinced in your spirit, then call me.
Remain blessed.

Apostle Paul Eshiet
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2020
Darkandbrown:
I just sent the message but sincerely I'm hurt. It pains me more cos I'm with his old folks at the moment, I don't have a friend or at least someone to gist with. All of the time I'm just inside

they should help talk to him on your behalf. . at least.. they should be able to calm him down.

it's a very beautiful thing you do not have any friend..

would make everything in your marriage works fine...

friends are 99% cause of broken homes
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by Karleb(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2020
What is wrong with an adult keeping late nights?
You guys would want to turn an adult into a baby.
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Rigteousness89:

Only the devil can give you life
ediot.
the person you worshipping name ain't Jesus nor is he is a Christian.
doesn't even know anything about bible existence..
you are here disturbing everyone with your nonsense ..

keep kwiet
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2020
apstpaulg:
Good morning madam. It is well with you as i pray that the Mercy of the Lord will not depart from you, IJN. Amen
It is obvious that you have an unfaithful spouse, and if you still value your union, you should ask God for a New Glory upon your marriage.
By the Grace of God my ministry (MOUNTAIN OF PRAISE AND GLORY), in Ikirun, Osun State, is blessed with ample experience to pray, counsel and guide you into your desired change.
If you are convinced in your spirit, then call me.
Remain blessed.

Apostle Paul Eshiet

thunder faya you stupid man..

3 Likes

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2020
Darkandbrown:

My thoughts too but what can I do

do not listen to those ediot pastors.. they would derail your marriage and turn you to their maga.. ediot people..

solve this issue with thim first.. when he comes home.. then you can actually have discussions on what's hurting to you with him..

I pray everything works out ..
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Sweetening kor, sweetner ni... She said she already took the first step to settling the upheaval and you're telling her to add sugar and honey. What about the man? Look, it takes the two of them to make it work. Going on like you're advising her will only give the man morale to continue in his questionable character.

Madam, I'm not married o. But my advice to you is to come back home whether he's gotten a new place or not. As far as the old house has not swallowed him up, it won't do you any harm. Don't let anyone boboh you with "trying to get a new apartment." Come and join him to look for it before another woman takes your place while your there adding "sweetner". home girls are not smilling.

Shalom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2020
Brachaa:

Sweetening kor, sweetner ni... She said she already took the first step to settling the upheaval and you're telling her to add sugar and honey. What about the man? Look, it takes the two of them to make it work. Going on like you're advising her will only give the man morale to continue in his questionable character.

Madam, I'm not married o. But my advice to you is to come back home whether he's gotten a new place or not. As far as the old house has not swallowed him up, it won't do you any harm. Don't let anyone boboh you with "trying to get a new apartment." Come and join him to look for it before another woman takes your place while your there adding "sweetner". home girls are not smilling.

Shalom.

when you get married.. do your family matters like that ehn..

you would hear am..

besides, you think this is bf and gf matter? you are not qualified for this discussion

1 Like

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by mariahAngel(f): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

why not..

who wants his or her marriage to go broke

So, one should keep tolerating unfair treatment?
For how long?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by mariahAngel(f): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2020
[s]
NeoWanZaeed:

[/s]
Re: Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2020
mariahAngel:

So, one should keep tolerating unfair treatment?
For how long?

and who told you he's been treating her unfiarly for so long?

And what is the proof that the guy is telling lies? what if all the guy said is truth?

so she should throw away her marriage on baseless assumptions abi?

Even if the guy is actually telling lies.. It's her duty to try her best to call him to order.. sit and discuss with him when he comes back.. to make the marriage work..

this is not bf gf or fiance and fiance issue .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pros And Cons Of Sleeping With A Married Man / Who Does A Baby Learn To Call First- Daddy Or Mummy; And Why / 9 Best Places In Lagos To Raise Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.