Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid (572 Views)

Nigerians Please Come To My Aid (Graphic Photos) / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos / Any Phytoscience Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Hi everyone pls come to my aid, my 6months old baby is having NLA, pls kindly view and help me out both financially or any solution I can do to make her feel alright will be highly appreciated. I have tried my best but it seems my best is not enough cos it getting worst by the day especially her thigh, the NLA have chop all her thigh and in between her laps and the finance is no longer there to make any move. Pls help your sister out, I am really desperately in need of your help. Is too difficult for your sister now, pls any amount will be appreciated. here is the pictures excluding the thigh and bumbum which is even the worst Thanks and God bless.

Re: Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by folashade96(f): 1:41am On Oct 21, 2017
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
Re: Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by ipobarecriminals: 3:23am On Oct 21, 2017
undecided : that one @ the top make over 300k in a month and yet can't help a fellow paddy./can't pay Nairaland land use charge " aka advert rate. @ op,take ur baby to FMC/Gen hospital. .,get necessary doc to back up ur plea.That's how one supposed NL lady tried to scam me in the name of my son"dey hospital and few min later @ home.I decide to kip the worthless thing id.
Re: Hi Everyone Pls Come To My Aid by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 21, 2017
Seeking remedy or "financial help"?

(1) (Reply)

8 Tips On How To Keep The Eyes As Healthy As Possible / Will You Allow The Same Sex As Yourself Massage You At The Spa??? / How To Treat Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.